Chapter 44 – And So The Harem Starts
1.2k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 54 open to first tier patrons, and chapter 57 for second tier.

 

Nadya felt that the day dragged on so slowly. Aila had made a new bed, and two new nightstands for the two new occupants, as well as another two chairs for the kitchen table.

Aila felt Nadya's eyes on her during the meal, saw her red cheeks, but decided not to tease or torment her. She didn't understand that this only made the woman even more nervous, as though this lack of attention meant she was no longer interested.

It wasn't until they laid down that night that Nadya looked into her eyes, and finally asked the question that was on her mind.

"Master, am I no longer attractive to you? Is that why you ignored me all day?" Nadya asked her carefully. Aila groaned.

"Do you know how hard it was to behave normally and not take you right to bed and have my way with you?" Aila asked her. Nadya blinked, and started to blush brightly.

"Master, I was upset when you didn't look at me at supper. You also ignored me, and didn't say anything today. Once it was decided I would sleep here, and you teased me a bit, you stopped completely. It made me sad." She said, and heard Aila groan.

"I am not going to spend our entire night getting scolded for behaving myself, and doing the work I should do. Get over here and let me kiss you." She said. Nadya blushed a bit more, but she smiled shyly. Once they started to kiss, Nadya was overwhelmed by her Master's kiss.

Although Aila had no experience, she knew how to kiss. She dreamed of being kissed when she was sick on Earth. She watched every movie she could that included a passionate kiss, even sappy love stories that were not realistic.

Her kiss was warm, soft, but also thorough. Aila pressed her lips to Nadya's, and was definitely the more aggressive lover. She was on top, and her tongue slid into Nadya's mouth. This was a surprise to the older woman, but also a welcome one. This kiss was unique, and it sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body.

Aila was only partially aware of how her girls were treated. The reason she was only partially aware is that she couldn't imagine the level of selfishness and cruelty it took to do the things to her servants that their owners subjected them to.

Aila's hands gently stroked her lover's body. While the others were a bit jealous, Alara and Ivadra watched with eagerness, although they were discreet.

"What kind of kiss is that?" Ivadra whispered to her sister.

"I don't know, but it looks like she's using her tongue. So strange. I also see light elements bathing Nadya as it seeps out of Master." Alara said softly.

"Light? Oh, maybe Master is releasing it instinctively, so Nadya feels her compassion. Master tightly controls her elements, but when her emotions grow stronger, she leaks. To control the type of element she leaks, Master must feel strongly about her." Ivadra sighed.

"Yeah. I know. Will she feel this strongly about us?"

 

* * *

 

Aila's light element caused a harmonic vibration within Nadya's body, which had an unusual effect. Nadya's body grew warm, her arousal grew stronger, and her desire for Aila grew into a passionate storm.

The more they kissed, the more turned on Nadya became. Aila's lips on her breasts, her teeth that scraped her nipple, or bit gently into her engorged nipple, all served to send Nadya closer and closer to the edge.

Although Nadya has already had sex, it was with a man, and she had never climaxed before. She was a slave that was used for pleasure. However, once Aila's hand slid down over her mound, and rubbed her button, she began to moan.

"Master!" She whined a little as she moaned. This was a new experience for her, but Aila had now figured some things out. Her experience was from books, either steamy, or ones that inferred methods to make love.

While her fingers rubbed that little button, Aila's mind instantly connected all the things she read back on Earth, and pursued Nadya's pleasure with a single minded determination.

She moved down between Nadya's thighs, and using her tongue, she licked her button, even sucking it into her mouth a little. Nadya was already on the edge, and this act pushed her way over. She cried out, and thrashed as she climaxed. The fluid she gushed onto Aila's chin was quickly lapped up.

Nadya's body had been strengthened by light elements, healed by life elements, and cleansed by ancient spring water. Her fluid was tasted like the nectar from flowers, and burnt cinnamon from the flame elements that light elements mingled with in the atmosphere. Aila enjoyed her lover's flavor a lot.

"Master." Nadya said in a weak voice. She reached down and pulled Aila up onto her chest and hugged her tightly.

"Now I know how to love you, Nadya." Aila whispered. "I am going to love you for a long time. Some day, you won't call me master. You'll call me your wife." Nadya blushed.

"We're all your wives, Master, but you will always be our Master." Nadya said and hugged her tightly. She had never experienced real love before, and now that she had, she didn't want to let her Master go.

Nadya rolled onto her side, held Aila to her chest, and kissed her gently on the lips. She would hold her tightly until she regained her strength. Once she did, she would do the same thing to Aila, and enjoy every second of it.

Aila laughed silently. Her lover's intentions were transmitted strongly through her actions. This night was not yet over, and she hoped she could dine on these lovely large globes again and again.

Her lovely new wife, now a consummated relationship, was so adorable while she tried to catch her breath, Aila had the full intention of going down low again, burying her nose in her soft brown fur, and tasting her lover all over again.

Unfortunately, Nadya would not let her have her way. She held on tightly, and if she wanted to taste her more, she had to spoil her, and treat her better than anyone else ever could.

Aila grew excited as Nadya's arms loosened, but before she could act, her own shirt was removed, and Nadya's full plump lips were wrapped around her own nipple.

She could overpower Nadya easily, but it was much easier to let her lover feel the power she could have over her with her touch alone. Aila was actually being taught just how much power her lovers would have over her in the future. She could overpower them due to her overwhelming strength, but also couldn't due to the possibility for injury. She wouldn't push Nadya away, as she couldn't bear to see her hurt, or sad.

As much as she wanted to taste her again, she had to lay there and quietly enjoy her lover's touch.

Although saying she would lay there quietly was quite the foolish thing to say. Nadya had already learned what felt good, and now employed those same methods to pleasure Aila. The result were some words spoken in a way they had never before heard.

"Oh my god, so good! Oh yeah, baby, eat me right up!" Nadya blushed furiously at her Master's words, but felt the same hunger Aila felt when Nadya climaxed onto her mouth.

Her Master tasted divine.

 

55