Chapter 86 – Rebuilding The Walls
630 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Elena now had an image within her mind. A massive tower styled structure behind the temple, a large temple, and a huge courtyard, all around. The original walls were not that thick, basically only enough to handle wolves, but large iron tusked boars were on a different level.

"I need stone." She said, and kept on draining the elements from the earth beneath her hand. After an hour, she decided that she had enough for a bit, and would see how much she needed when collecting the stone they needed.

Like her Master, Elena could detect movement outside the walls through the transmission of sound when animals moved on the earth. It was a skill they didn't even know they had, as it was only an instinct. As their absorption grew stronger, so would their innate skills.

"Nothing outside as far as I can tell." She went outside and closed the gate before anything could slip in while she was distracted.

She walked through the forest, towards Aros, and found a large boulder. Unsure of her own strength, she began to push against it.

"Master!" Elena cried out in excitement. "Aw, why did I push in that direction!" She cried out. The boulder popped out of it's hole, and bounced twenty feet away, in the direction of Aros.

"Beast shite!" She said angrily. When she called out to her Master earlier, it was like she was saying 'Oh my god', as in Elena's eyes, her Master was their god.

She ran towards the boulder and gave it a much stronger push in the opposite direction. It bounced heavily towards their manor, which made her grin.

"MASTER!" She called out. "I'm starting our home!" She said, and went for another boulder. She would need a lot of materials in order to build properly, and now that she had more strength, she would build a series of walls so thick, no iron tusked boar could smash through it.

As she gathered the materials, Elena blushed. She couldn't wait until her Master woke up and rewarded her for her hard work.

She hoped it was another full family night, where all her family could enjoy their Master together.

 

* * *

 

After several hours, and more than a dozen boulders were moved into place, Elena jumped back over the main wall and into the courtyard.

She groaned as the heat of the day was quite humid within the forest, and that made it much harder to work like she was doing.

"Eep!" She screeched as she felt a splash of cold water get poured over her. She turned, and saw her sister holding out her hand. Ellie had a huge grin on her face.

"Elena, you need to cool down, and I've just learned how to concentrate the water element. I'm even able to make cold water." Ellie said proudly. Elena glared at her, but saw Shaala and Kaala at the door.

"Ellie, don't startle your sister with ice cold water! That isn't nice, and Master might be upset! Elena, don't get mad at her. She kept watching the walls, and the large stones appear all afternoon." Shaala said. "She was worried about you the entire time." Ellie looked back at her and pouted. Elena saw her sister's behavior, and realized that she was worried.

"Fine. I need a shower, and I need some help." She said, and reached out for Ellie. Before her sister could dash away, Elena grabbed her and held her wet body to her front, just so she could be uncomfortable in wet clothes too.

"What do you need help with, little bear?" Kaala asked. "Come in and get something to eat, Elena." Elena blushed a bit as the older woman hugged her tightly, and pressed her face against her more ample chest. Kaala smiled when Elena inhaled her scent.  She cupped the younger woman's bottom with both hands. "We can play later tonight. What did you need help with, Elena?"

"I need help to make the plans for the outside. I can't quite picture it in scale. I need to plan the outer walls, make them in sections, and completely enclose the gardens, the orchard, and the area for the temple." She said, and sighed happily as she leaned into Kaala's body, and pressed her nose to her cleavage. She inhaled nice and slow.

"Spicy." she whispered. "Your flame elements are getting stronger, Kaa." She said softly. "I'm more aggressive now, Kaa. Are you sure?" She asked in a small voice. Kaala smiled.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure. I like it when you bite and scratch." Kaala licked her lips a bit, then kissed Elena on the mouth. "Master will be happy that we're getting along so well, little bear. Don't worry about asking permission." She said at her ear.

"I'm hungry, Kaa." She said, and wrapped her arms about her hips. "I better eat some food, or I might really bite you tonight." Kaala chuckled, and put her lips at her ear again.

"Promises, little bear. I don't mind if your fangs sink in. You do it so well." Kaala bit her earlobe, and turned away to head to the kitchen. She heard Elena's groan as she swayed her hips seductively.

She knew exactly what Elena needed to get her worked up and almost ready to go into heat like a stone bear. Even when she felt her teeth sink into her breasts many times later that night, Kaala never regretted getting her in the mood.

Elena's rough loving was exactly what she needed.

 

* * *

 

Kaala groaned softly as Elena growled and bit her down below. Her warm crevice was licked almost raw, and her lips tugged and pulled by Elena's canines.

Kaala liked the more aggressive girl and her tendencies to bite and scratch. Even though she needed Nuri's attention afterward, the climaxes were always intense.

She smiled when Elena wanted to bump against her button, and heard her growl when she didn't have a member to fuck her with.

She tried so hard, and with frustration, she rubbed her belly along Kaala's crevice before she mounted her face, and buried her own face in Kaala's crevice again.

Kaala smiled and went at the girl eagerly. With her own flame elements inciting her, Kaala nipped and licked her partner's lips, bringing out Elena's lusts to the full.

Their climaxes were noisy, and satisfying to hear.

 

* * *

 

Nuri watched from the side, a soft pout on her lips. She hugged their Master to her massive chest, and murmured softly.

"Master." She whispered. "Please don't sleep much longer. We need you." She felt a soft caress of her neck and hair.

'Nuri, my lovely wife.' The whisper was heard within her mind, which startled her.

"Master?" She whispered.

'I really miss you while I sleep, Nuri, but I need to sleep for a while longer. Keep getting stronger. All of you.' She said softly. 'Do not trust this kingdom, nor its officials. Be prepared so they don't take advantage of my slumber.' Nuri felt another caress of her cheek, and a soft kiss of her lips.

'I miss you, my lovely wife. I miss all my wives.' Nuri lifted her head as she heard the others around the room sniff, and cry out. She heard Elena's soft cry and wail as she was sleeping with Kaala.

"Master." She cried. Nuri sighed softly. Not just herself, but all of them heard their Master's voice, and she comforted them, while also warning them.

Grow stronger, and be ready to protect yourselves.

"Master." Nuri whispered again. "We need help."

 

22