Chapter 88 – Time To Go
553 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"What is going on here?" Mirri and Nara were startled as the dead soldiers were gathered and in formation, as well as the city they occupied seemed to be a center of activity.

"The soldiers are marching and searching. The old houses are being destroyed, and the walls reinforced." Nara said softly. She leaned in to the side of the ample chested woman, whom they had become affectionate with only a decade ago.  She was one of the scouts on the last raid.

Laria, their bride, had adapted quite well to her role as their bride, and mate. Nara and Mirri loved her deeply.  If not for their mother noticing their fascination with Laria, they might have fed upon her after the raid was put down.

"Masters, it looks like the Queen is in preparation for a journey." Laria pointed to several carriages. "There is a carriage for each of your sisters, and the Queen's grand carriage." Nara nodded.

"Yes, they are being cleaned up properly too. It looks like Kana's consort is directing the dead soldiers to properly prepare Mother's carriage." Nara tapped her lips slightly. "I wonder what is going on.  We only went out on a scouting trip, like we do every decade or so." Laria put her arms about the two seemingly young women.

"The Queen walks a path I cannot fathom. Not only is she beautiful, and terrifying, but sees her path far into the future." She shivered, and shrank down a bit. "I am so glad you both chose to keep me as your consort." She said softly. "I might have been fed to Giel if I didn't please you properly." Nara grinned.

"Giel is a little beast when she's hungry, but she respects her sisters, and never feeds on our consorts. Mother would not be happy if she fed on our belongings." She said and snuggled in to Laria's still warm chest.

"Kana's consort is on the brink of her transformation." Mirri said, which drew Nara's attention. She looked out the window as the carriage passed.

"Yes, I see her belly now has the web for the eggs." Nara sighed a bit. "I was hoping that Laria's belly would be ripe before the rest." Laria blushed.

"Masters, you haven't bitten me enough to start the transformation. The Queen said so." Laria looked out the window and pouted a bit. "She's got the Queen's blessing upon her for being near to her transformation into Kana's pure bride." Nara nodded, and turned her face to Laria's large chest. Her teeth sank into her flesh, which made Mirri pout, and turn her attention to Laria's other breast.

"Masters." She cooed and moaned a bit. The bites of her masters was quite enjoyable for her. "The carriage has stopped. I don't want the Queen to scold you again." Nara sucked gently on her wound, and opened her mouth.

"We'll bite you later. A lot." Mirri said. Laria blushed brightly.

"Thank you, masters."

 

* * *

 

Salia smirked a bit as her two sisters entered the throne room with Laria in between them. Their Mother waved her hand towards them.

"Nara. Mirri. Mother has been waiting for your return. Please, leave Laria with my consort while she waits." Kana said from the side. "Don't worry. Giel is stuffed to the brim, and won't take a bite of her." Nara let out a relieved breath.

"Thank you, Kana. We've looked for a long time for a proper consort, and we don't wish to lose her." Nara said. Mirri took Laria's hand and placed it in Kana's.

"I'm trusting you with our consort, sister. She brings us more comfort then we imagined." Mirri said, while Kana smiled.

"My own consort was a great addition to my own life, sisters. I know how you feel, but Mother is waiting." She shooed them away, while Laria watched them approach the pale being on the throne.

"Mirri. Nara." A voice spoke from the throne, and made everyone present shudder. Her daughters knew that Sol, the Queen of Death, was in an unfamiliar mood.

"Mother." Both spoke, and knelt down in front of the throne.

"Daughters. Gather close. I have kept this news quiet while I sent the soldiers out to perform their duties. You likely wonder why I've ordered the carriages to be cleaned, and prepared." Sol said, and watched as all her daughters nodded.

"The answer is simple. My beloved Master, the one I've waited for over two thousand years, has sent up the signal to tell me she is waiting for us." Sol pointed towards the mountain in the far distance, and out of sight.

"Mother, the Master?" Salia asked in surprise. "The one from your stories?" Giel crawled up onto Sol's lap, and sank her teeth into her breast. Sol smiled down at Giel, and gently cradled her in her arms.

Giel was her youngest, a stick thin child she saved from starvation, and had no choice but to transform into one of her daughters. The only problem is that because she lived in hunger, her undead state has the hunger of two people. She will stuff herself to the brim with her victim's flesh.

Like a child, she will nurse at Sol's breast, as the Queen is their source of death elements. Even though she's a hundred years old, until she matures over time, she'll have a child's body.

"Yes, not just my Master, but yours as well. Master is the source of my power, and the one who rescued me from the hands of those wicked men. Master has returned, and beckoned to me." She stood up, holding Giel so that she wouldn't fall.

"It's time to go see our Master, and finally see my precious Symi again!"

 

* * *

 

"Mother seems quite excited." Salia said to her sister, Nara. Her sister nodded, and was about to speak when all heard her voice within their minds.

'Mirri. Nara. What did the governor do?' She asked.

'Mother, he handed the Hall Master over as soon as we asked. However, the other cities have also sent scouts from time to time. If we leave, won't they invade our home?' Mirri asked.

'No. Master has sent rank four dark panthers to take over the city when we leave. The soldiers scour the area, and make sure they can not recover any resources of the old kingdoms.' Sol said firmly. Mirri and Nara were surprised.

'Mother, rank four? How...' She heard a soft chuckle.

'It is Master. If she gives the orders, the panthers will obey, or be obliterated.' She said softly. 'Now, load your treasures, and your partners, my daughters.' Sol let out a deep sigh.

'I have waited for such a long time, and now I can see my beloved Master again. It is time to go, daughters. It is time to go see...' To the surprise of the girls, they heard her say something she had never said before, but she had alluded to it many times.

'It is time to go see our god.'

 

24