Chapter 91 – Honoured Blood Hall
533 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Aila watched from her space, the only place her mind could roam while her body was in hibernation. She saw the stitches put in Sol's body with life elemental thread, and the way Sol responded. She chuckled.

"Even you, Nuri, are aroused when you are able to subdue such a powerful woman. Life and death are opposing forces of nature, but also cooperative ones. You are meant to subdue and keep each other in balance." Aila sighed a bit, and started to pout.

"I really wish I could wake up!" She growled as Nuri put the thread through Sol's skin again and again, to fill her flesh up with her restraints of life.

Once she was fully stitched up, Sol could slowly absorb the life elements, and balance out the pure death elements that only fed on itself.

Each pierce of her flesh made her groan, chirp, or cry out in pain, until the sensations overwhelmed her.

"So perverted." Nuri said as she continued to stitch up Sol's belly. Her large globes were already outlined properly, but her lovely curves needed a lot of thread.  Nuri rolled her eyes and squirmed under the fur blanket.

"I'm one to talk.  I want one of the girls to take care of my lust.  Their soft tongue would feel nice right about now."  Nuri growled again, her lusts still being turned up higher, and hotter.  She reached up and grasped Sol's breast firmly.

"It's going to take a few hours to stitch you up, Sol. I hope you can handle it." Nuri said with a grin. Sol groaned.

"Hours?" She whispered after she crested a wave of sensations and climaxed hard.

"Oh yeah. Hours." Nuri grinned a bit wider. "I am so going to enjoy this."

Aila rolled her eyes at her servant. Everyone who had the ability to watch was enjoying this. Which was also the reason she was so frustrated.

Both her Queens were in her bed, and she was asleep. Her existing family was finally together, and she was completely unable to enjoy either of them.

Aila looked towards both the kingdoms, one close by, and one far across the wasteland. She growled softly.

There were shadows there, and ones that had purposely tried to capture her wives. Aila's eyes blazed within her space.

Those shadows made her angry.

 

* * *

 

The gate guards looked at each other and shivered. They had received reports that there was an entire squad of dead soldiers roaming about in the wasteland.

"The wasteland? Niet, didn't you see some of them out in the forest?" Duog asked his close friend.

"Yeah, and they aren't roaming like a band of raiders. They are in formation, disciplined, and without a sound other than their armor plates touching each other." He shivered as a chill went down his spine. "No footsteps though. Not a single footstep could be heard, though there were over twenty of them." Niet said quietly. He looked at his friend.

"Yeah, I know what that means. Not just discipline, but power. They can dampen all sounds they make, except for the leakage of the metal from time to time." Duog put his shaking hand through his hair. "All this because of those people." His friend looked around, but Duog snorted.

"I know, Niet, but those squads are scarier than that governor! Dead Soldiers! Completely under the control of someone so strong, they don't even have to be present to control them!" Duog turned his head slightly. "Oh, bloody beast shit." He said quietly. A chuckle sounded out behind them.

"Do not worry, as we are not insulted. Well, we're not insulted because we are not fools like the one who tried to grab a servant of Imera." Niet paled, as behind him was a man that appeared out of nowhere, but was familiar to them both. Behind that person was another, although it took a bit longer to see them as they blended in with the shadows of the night. The second person smirked.

"The Honored Blood Hall will take care of 'those people', guards of Stormwall." He said in a low voice. "Do not fear us. As you have already said, those are scarier than anyone inside these walls." He pointed, and the two guards turned towards the road leading to the kingdom of Thules, which led out into the wasteland.

"Beast shit." Duog whispered. Just out of the range of the light cast by the torches on the upper part of the gate, steel armor caught only a small amount of light to reflect back.

"Yes. Over two hundred zombies wait just out of sight. Dead Soldiers from the army of the Queen of Death." The assassin said and bowed.

"We shall fulfill our obligation to the one in the forest, and bring you his head."

 

* * *

 

The governor of the town of Stormwall tapped his fingers on the surface of his desk. His steward let out a sigh.

"Still disturbed, sir?" He asked quietly. The governor looked at him, and growled.

"Disturbed?" He snorted. "I am beyond disturbed now." He turned away. "That fool grabbed one of 'her' people, and as a result, was ripped apart like paper."

"True, but they left without further incident. If not for that person, they might have stayed and spent their silver in our town." The steward said. The governor looked up at him quickly.

"Spent their silver? Do you still not know who planned to sell those girls in the first place?" He asked. The steward smiled a small smile, which made the governor frown.

"Everyone knows." He said, and looked behind the governor and nodded. Before the governor could stand up and pull his weapon, his hidden guard grabbed his head and twisted. The man's head was turned in an unnatural way, and his eyes bulged as his body stiffened and twitched. Nearly a dozen seconds later, his twitching body went limp as the remaining life left his body.

The steward shook his head in disgust. He looked at the guard.

"Take his body out to the Dead Soldiers now waiting outside. The Honored Blood Hall received instructions from the squads, and have fulfilled their obligation." The hidden guard bowed.

"May Imera see further use for our blades."

 

* * *

 

Nara and Mirri stood among the dead soldiers, and watched as two seemingly normal men brought the dead body of the governor out through the gates. Nara's eyes narrowed.

"Hm, I had hoped to rip out his life myself. Assassins?" She asked. The first one smiled, dropped the governor's body, and bowed deeply at the waist.

"A member of Honored Blood Hall, devotees of Imera." He said respectfully. Mirri smiled and nodded.

"Our mother, the Queen of Death, wife of the goddess in the forest, has sent us to take vengeance upon the ones who touched one of her wives. The Master sent us to get the ones who worked with him to try and enslave her." Mirri said. The assassin stood up.

"Our hall was formed to serve Imera. If the one in the forest wants those involved, we will investigate it further, and deliver them to Aros." He said. Nara licked her fangs.

"Are there some inconvenient people within these walls?" She asked. The assassin frowned.

"Inconvenient?"

"Ones that will cause too much trouble to execute publicly. It does not matter how powerful their families or clans appear. Deliver them to us, and we'll take care of the consequences." Mirri said at her sister's side. "Whether it means wiping out a clan, or a kingdom, if they anger our mother, and our Master, the Dead Squads are a great army of beings that are individually more powerful than all of your strongest combined." The assassin assessed the soldiers standing at the sides of the girls.

"They are indeed strong, but appearances are deceptive. Both of you are stronger than the entire squad that escorted you." He said, which made Nara smile.

"Your Honored Blood Hall may have some use after all." She said, and cleared her face of any amusement. "Deliver them to Aros, and Stormwall will not be razed to the ground. Criminals. Those who should be labeled as such. Traitors. And those who attempted to bring harm to Ellie, the wife of the Master." Both girls turned their backs.

"Throw his body to the wolves. Good people get sent to their Final Rest. The others get thrown to the wolves." Within a few minutes, the squads disappeared, as did the carriage the girls came in. The assassin looked at the ground and shivered.

"You're unusually silent." His comrade said.

"Low, middle, and high core realm dead soldiers." He shivered. "Hundreds, if not thousands of them. And those girls are stronger than all they brought, while they are the weakest of her servants." The assassin knelt down, and put his forehead to the ground.

"Imera. Remember our devotion, and use our blades as you see fit."

 

24