Chapter 95 – Salia’s New Mate
511 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Giel looked at the three women across from her, and licked her fangs. The Inaris clan woman was crying, her entire body trembling in fear, as she now realized how foolish she had been.

Thules Kingdom was a nation built upon strength, and the strongest ruled the country as a king. The Inaris clan ruled Aros with strength, and arrogance. They were taught to respect strength at their parent's knee.

She had learned the cruelest of lessons when it comes to strength, and appearances. The outward appearance of a person can hide their strength, so they should be respectful of all people, and not show arrogance in their own abilities.

Or lack of abilities in the face of absolute power.

Her servant was not sitting with her. She had been pulled to Salia's seat, and was now letting out soft moans as Salia's fangs were deep within her neck.

Salia was not feeding on her. She injected a venom that was unique to their species, which started the transformation of the servant into her mate.

"Salia, I know you're eager, but she can't take so much right now." Sol tapped her shoulder. "Let her assimilate a bit more of it before you continue." Salia lifted her lips and pouted.

"Momma, I've waited for so long to find her." Salia said. Sol smirked.

"Then kiss her properly. The kiss of a daughter." Sol said, and watched Salia blush. The kiss spoke about was quite intimate, and something she wanted to do with abandon, but she didn't want others to see. Sol chuckled softly.

"Alright, I won't tease you too much." Sol looked at the three across from them, and grinned. "Your sisters will be happy with these two, don't you think?" Salia squeezed in between her new mate and her mother. She hugged the woman's waist.

"Yes, I think they will. It will be a pleasant experience for them." Salia turned as she felt a surge of elemental essence outside the carriage. "An attack?"

"Flame wolves. A small pack of five." She waved her hand, and they soon heard the yips of the wolves being attacked. "We should subdue a few of them, and preserve their life for the girls." Salia pursed her lips.

"True. Master did say that life is what is needed, not necessarily people." She said softly. "And the girls do enjoy fresh meat from wolves or boars." She gently hugged her girl's waist.

"What is your name?" Salia asked her. She blushed, and weakly laid her head on Salia's shoulder.

"Servant." She said quietly. "They would not allow me to have a name." Salia frowned, but smiled warmly.

"Momma, can you give her a name?"

 

* * *

 

"Why is she crying?" Giel asked. Sol watched as Salia gently stroked her new mate's back, and held her as she cried.

"Because she is now a person." Sol said. Giel frowned.

"A person? Momma, she was always a person." Giel said firmly.

"That's true, baby, but that clan deprived them of their names, and treated their servants like slaves. Even their servants were not allowed names, while slaves were treated like dogs, or worse." Sol said. Giel looked around fearfully.

"Momma, she's angry again." Giel said, and held onto her mother's arm.

"Her wives were not allowed names, baby. She restored their names, and treats them with respect. However, she hates those who hurt them." She gently stroked Salia's back. "Your sister is comforting Clover now that she's been given a name by our Master." Salia felt sad about how her mate now cried in her arms, but her anger surged.

"Mother, I do not like the people who did this to my mate." She said angrily.

"Neither does our Master." Sol said angrily, but her eyes slowly softened. "Master, why Clover?" She felt the comforting presence of her Master within her consciousness.

'My mother used to take me outside, and I would look at the flowers that grew among the clover. It was one of my fondest memories as I forgot the pain I was in.' She said, which made Sol look at her daughter.

"Salia, Clover is named for one of Master's fond memories of her home, and family." Sol said. Salia sniffed, and hugged Clover tightly.

"Even thousands of years from now, I'll remember how Master gave my mate a name." Salia said, and felt a warmth envelope her.

'Salia. It won't be long before you accept me fully.' Salia's mouth fell open. 'Once that happens, I will make you a true princess.' Sol heard her Master's voice, and realized that she spoke directly to her daughter.

Sol was quite proud of her daughter. She was the first of her girls to accept her Master properly, and be able to hear her Master's voice.

That made her quite happy. She loved her Master a lot, and now that her daughter could join her, it made her happy that she raised her properly.

 

* * *

 

"You little savage." Sol said as Giel grinned and jumped onto the Inaris clan woman. Her teeth quickly sank into the woman's abdomen as Giel overpowered her.

"Gag her!" Sol said to her soldiers as the woman screeched in pain. After a futile struggle, she was gagged by a zombie soldier, and tied down to the table. Giel lifted her bloodied lips, and smiled.

"She's not as tasty as she looks, momma, but she still tastes quite good." She crinkled her nose. "We should have washed that perfume off though." Giel put her mouth back down, sank in her teeth along her ribs, and scooped out a mouthful of flesh and muscle.

Giel was savage in her hunger, and brutally ate her with little consideration. Her eyes narrowed with each bite as she expressed her pleasure in the food she ate.

"Momma, I feel so warm." Giel said, and took another bite. Sol smirked, and relaxed in her chair.

"It's almost time, baby. Continue feeding off her." Sol watched as the girl knelt down and bit her way into the clan woman's belly. As her breathing became more shallow, Sol nodded with satisfaction.

"Giel. Listen. Suck in now." Giel was oblivious to her condition, but she obeyed her mother instinctively. She began to suck as her mouth closed onto one of the woman's organs.

Just as she was supposed to, she didn't suck in her blood. The woman's corpse started to dry out as Giel pulled in her source of life essence.

"Congratulations, baby." Giel lifted herself up from the woman's open abdomen, and looked around in confusion. Sol lifted her from off her corpse, and stood her up in front of her.

"Momma? Did you get smaller?" Giel asked, tilting her head a bit. Sol smiled.

"No, baby. You've matured. Your sisters will be quite happy to see how you've changed." Giel had grown into her next stage of growth for their species.

If taken at birth, she would resemble a baby for a decade, and transform into a toddler at the end of the decade. From a toddler, she would take twenty years to mature into a child. Since Giel was around seven years old when Sol found her, dying of her wounds, she started as a young girl, and took a hundred years to mature into the next stage of her life.

She was now a young looking teenager, with a modestly matured body. She looked about thirteen, and made Sol quite proud.

"Looks like it's time to take you shopping for clothes again. You've already grown out of your new clothes."

 

15