Chapter 97 – Beautiful, and Terrifying
390 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Mother?" Giel gently tugged on her dress, and looked up at her. "Mother?" Sol blinked and looked over at her daughter who had just matured into the next stage of her life. She smiled and wrapped an arm about the girl's shoulders, and held her to her side.

"You've matured a lot, baby." Sol said softly. "I am so proud of you." She felt a soft brush of her consciousness, one filled with both death elements as well as dark elements, and shivered. Her Master silently agreed with her, as her attention was focused on Sol and Giel right now. Giel smiled, but looked up at her.

"Mom, you seem to be thinking a lot. What's wrong?" She asked. Sol turned and looked out the window of the carriage, then over at Kana and Thay.

"Master sent all of us on this trip." She said in a soft tone. "She even insisted that three platoons escort us to Stormwall, as if she were expecting trouble." Again, another soft caress of her consciousness.

'Not expecting, my beloved Sol.' Sol blinked as she heard her Master's voice within her mind. 'Preparing for is not the same as expecting it. You are the one I chose to be the Queen of Death, and as such should be treated like one. How can a Queen travel without an escort?' She felt that caress firm up, and grasp her by the back of the neck. She felt ghostly lips at her ear.

'You belong to me, Sol. None shall touch you unless I allow it. Do you know that they tried to grab my Ellie?' She asked in a soft dangerous voice. 'Even attempted to touch my other wives while I protected our home!'

"Master, I understand your anger." Both Kana and Thay shivered at the anger they felt within the carriage. Giel, on the other hand, smiled wide.  Ever since she matured, her fear of Aila had been muted, but now she liked it when she appeared.

"Mother, I feel her nearby!" She said excitedly. "She feels just like you!" Sol looked down at her daughter, and saw her eyes cross as a silly smile crossed her lips.

'She is so precious, Sol. Take good care of her for me. My daughters should be protected properly. Until they grow up, and can take their place as concubines, make sure she has what she needs to grow up strong.' Nuldeir had moved her lips to Giel's ear and slid her tongue deep into her brain, phasing through the flesh until she reached the girl's core.

Unlike Sol, the daughters had their cores within their brains until they were fully an adult. With Nuldeir's tongue in her ear, and lightly licking her core, Giel felt an indescribable pleasure that was something none of them had ever felt before. Giel's eyes uncrossed, her lids narrowed, and her mouth opened a little.

"Oh." She said in a soft voice, not far off of a moan. Nuldeir just blew a soft stream of death essence into her ear, and directly onto her core.

'I can not wait until little Giel matures into her next stage, and I can see her grow stronger.' Nuldeir said with a soft sigh. She fully intended to dominate, and ravish this hundred year old daughter of hers in the near future. 'You must find her a proper mate to nurture in the meantime. That will balance out the parts of her mind that haven't yet made the leap into maturity.' Nuldeir didn't say that the reason she was in this condition was the way she lived as a human. She had the unresolved trauma of starving to death while others passed her by, and watched with ridicule or disdain for the peasant bloodline she descended from.

Sol started to pout, as she wanted to keep Giel to herself for a long while yet. Not a few seconds later, she felt a set of lips on her own ear, and soft steady stream of pure death essence directly from her Master's own lips.

"Oh." Sol's eyes narrowed, and her lips parted. Now she knew how Giel felt. Nuldeir reached into her mind, and refocused her onto the things she wanted her to.

'Find someone for Kana's eggs to feed upon. One for each. Once they are fed, and you extract justice for us, return home.' Sol watched as both Kana and Thay squirmed in near ecstatic delight, but she did not see how her Master pleasured them to give them such faces.

'Thay will need to hibernate while her babies grow, and it will be Kana's responsibility to provide for her, and their children.' Sol was barely able to think clearly now that her Master's fingers were rummaging around inside her mind, but she asked the questions on her mind.

"Master, do you know why they tried to grab Ellie like that? She was obviously not a slave, and even had a sword on her hip. You made sure they had weapons before they left." Sol said respectfully. She felt some anger radiate from her Master's thoughts.

'He is there. He ran from Aros to Stormwall. Find him. Rip him into pieces and feed him to the wolves!' The anger in her tone startled Sol, but she quickly realized whom she meant.

'Do not feed on him, for he is worth nothing but animal dung.' Nuldeir's anger flared, and two more platoons began to run towards Stormwall.

Nuldeir specially altered those two platoons to serve as shock troops. Their bones were hardened, their skulls looked like black onyx stone, and instead of human teeth, they had a maw filled with long sharp fangs.

Nobody touched her precious sister's avatar without paying a horrific price. Ellie was one of their wives, and half of her beloved sister's mortal existence. If anyone did, the others would immediately fill with rage.

Aconia may be their mothering persona, but life was a dominant force among the elements. She didn't show her anger like Nuldeir did, but she already made sure she did not go easy on him.

That was why she levied her warning before Nuldeir left the space. It was not a reminder she needed, but Aconia only mentioned it so she would know not to be gentle this time.

Aconia had a soft spot for the living species upon Imera, and Nuldeir would often soften her approach because she didn't want to upset her.

This time, Aconia let her know that she didn't need to hold back. Liam Inaris would never get the chance to regret his actions.

 

* * *

 

Sol could feel her Master's anger rise as soon as they arrived at Stormwall. Not only was this the place that wouldn't let them in the gates, but it was also the place that colluded with Liam Inaris to try and snatch Hulda's mortal wife.

'Sol, find him.' She said, her eyes now trained on the small city. 'Some special units have been sent to assist you with this, Sol. Use them as you see fit.'

"I will, Master." She said in a small voice. This version of her Master made her quite excited, but at the same time, she felt some concern too. Her Master was a balanced being, but now she radiated death and dark elements only.

'Do not think too much, Sol' She said softly, and slipped into her consciousness. 'I am your Master, but only one piece of her while she sleeps.' Sol pursed her lips, and rolled her eyes as she felt Nuldeir's fingers roll through her mind, and heard her suck in her breath a bit raggedly.

'You are so lovely, Sol. I can not wait to take you to the void, and strap you to your altar.' She whispered in her ear. 'Our first night will let you understand what our kind truly are.' Sol pouted.

"When will you take me into the void, Master?" Sol asked, while Kana looked at her mother cautiously.

'In due time, Sol. When you grow strong enough to endure it.' She said softly. Kana squirmed a bit when she felt Nuldeir's eyes on herself, and Thay. 'That is when I will make you fully ours.' Sol rolled her eyes as she felt warm lips on her ear again, and a slow steady stream of death elements enter her consciousness.

Sol did not see Thay or Kana do the same, nor did she see a black stream branch off and enter both their ears.

Nuldeir watched both women with great hunger, and desire. Her nature was getting hard to control, and if she didn't accomplish this mission soon, even Giel may not be left unscathed within the void.

As Giel's eyes narrowed slightly, and her breathing grew ragged, neither her sister, nor her mother were able to observe it.

Salia, Kana, Mirri and Nara, Bini, and finally Giel, all were her progeny, and each would reflect Nuldeir's inner nature.

Violent lusts, and an insanely powerful hunger that craved both pleasure and pain, whether inflicting, or receiving.

This was a part of Aila's true nature, but only a small part. However, when she let loose, it was both beautiful, and terrifying.

 

22