Chap 16- Flower? Flower.
1.9k 6 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 16- Flower? Flower.:

________________

( A/N: Small fix)

_________

{Kro's Home; Void}

 

In a house that floats in a void of pure space, two girls are sitting on a table in the kitchen.

 

A blue haired we're already familiar with, and our famous memer Owl.

 

Mumei is just resting with both her arms on the table looking at Kro, with a curious face.

 

The one being stared is telling her what she had asked earlier.-" So that's about it, I just spawned here, like, even I don't really understand, saying the least, but I come to be a little earlier than you Muun."- She just sighs and picks up her cup of coffee that's resting on the table.

 

*sips*

 

Mumei nods a little, and continues to look at Kro's face.- "Is there something other than that you would want to know Muun?"- Kro putting her cup down looks back to Mumei.

 

The Owl just tilts her head a little.-" I have been having this feeling, a déjà vu of sorts, it must be the OG body, but still, it's a funny feeling, like her personality being more dominant or something..."- The Owl just keeps looking at the blue haired long-legged woman.

 

Kro starts to sweat a little, the way she's looking at her, one could even see the 'GEEEEEEEEEE~' above Mumei's head.

 

"I-I think we should do something! To pass the time! What you think Muun!"- *creak* Trying very hard to change topics Kro gets up from her chair.

 

"Hmm*nods*"- Muun follows a gets up aswell.-" I will just ignore it then."

 

Both walk towards a room with a big TV, and a huge couch going around the couch.

 

*creaaak**click* Closing the door behind them, and turning on the light, Kro turns back to the Owl.

 

"So what you want to do Muun? Play something? Watch something? We have everything you played and watched here, but games will be a little strange since you didn't play them 100% to have their full capacities here."- She looks down at the slightly smaller birb, and sees how she puts a hand underneath her cheek, in a thinking manner.

 

'Cute....'

 

Mumei eyes widen, and like a light appears above her face she smiles.-" Let's watch Dragon Ball Z! I wanna be sure about what's going to happen! Even if we change things, I still want to have an idea of what to expect, and maybe get some tips on powers and even about Super Saiyan!"- Jumping a little at how good her idea was, Mumei grabs Kro's hand and throws her on the couch.

 

"GWAAAK WHAT THE FU- GWAAK!"- And jumping on her lap after, making the system core almost faint.

 

"What? We've known each other for a long time already Kro, and you know basically everything about me, so be my pillow, your couch doesn't have anything after all, so your fault here."- Mumei just lays her head between Kro's boobs like it's nothing, for her being just a casual thing, after all, for Muun, Kro's basically the closest person she'll have, so might as well take it.

 

Even if for her is just a Casual thing, like just hugging a friend, for the victim on the other hand.

 

'KAIAHAJ GWAAAK! WHY, WHY YOU DO ME DIRTY LIKE THIS!!'- Luckily Mumei can't see her face, or she would think Kro turned into one of those red onis.

 

Gulping down her saliva, Kro moves her hand forward and the TV starts, on Episode 1 from Dragon Ball Z, Mumei eyes shine.

 

The nostalgia hits her hard.

 

Meanwhile, Kro just looks down at her, she just doesn't understand, how can this Owl be so comfortable, even though it is the first time they actually met?

 

Well for Kro it must have been like that, now look from Mumei perspective, she can't hide anything from Kro, and the blue head is basically linked to her own soul now.

 

Why the fuck should she care about anything at this point? If she wants to do something, she probably will, Kro know her true self already, and there's no need for her to even care to hide it.

 

'This is going to be a loooong while ....huh?*ding*'- Looking at her front, Kro sees something interesting floating, a blue screen.

 

["+1 Normal Gacha Ticket "]

 

Kro moves her hand pausing the video.

 

"Yoooo Muun, look here for a second!"- She almost jumped from the notification.

 

Mumei startled a little, looks up, her face still between her pillows.

 

Her eyes widen when she sees what's written on the screen.-"YOOOO!! I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THAT!! SPIN IT KRO!! SPIN IT!!"- She throws both hands up in a commemorative manner, making both pillows crush her even more.

 

'Is she doing it even intentionally?... No, knowing her, it is just her bird brain working how it does normally, and she doesn't even notices the situation she's in.... *sigh* well, spin...'- Kro thinks about spinning it.

 

And out of nowhere the screen change, and things starts to pass by superfast, so fast both of them can't even read anything.

 

"Please something useful.... Please something useful...."- Mumei just mutters over and over again, as Kro just stares at the screen.

 

It spins for another 10 seconds, finally getting slower and slower.

 

"It's going to stop very soon Muun, let's see..."

 

With one more spins, it stops.

 

*CACHINK!!*

 

["●1x Fragment for Ultra Potential Unlocked ( Ultimate - Beast ) [1/1000]

.

Received from the Gacha, make, so the user doesn't have to train to acquire them, gaining both forms, but with their mastery at 0%, [ Beast ] is only usable when [ Ultimate ] reaches < 100% Mastery > ●"]

 

"Dafuk."- Mumei speaks superfast.

 

Kro just deadpans the screen.

 

"So it gives fragments? Well I can see why it works like it does then."- Kro nods slightly, booping her chin on top of Muun's head.

 

Mumei looks at the screen, finally understanding how the Gacha works.-" I get the fragments, make the real thing, and we have to train it?... Seems okay for me, getting a OP technique and just having to master it, I am good with it."- Nodding sagely at how it works she does.

 

For Mumei such a thing is not too OP, and surely will make, so she doesn't be too OP to the point of not having fun anymore.

 

*click*

 

Kro types some things midair on the blue screen.

 

"Muun... I think you'll be pretty happy with what I just got from my sources, there's a chance to get both Legendary bloodlines from both Brolly's, but I don't think you could use it with how [Owl side] works, you'll need someone calm to use it to it's maximum, and train it, there's also a possibility of it having others like the Ancient Saiyan one, but that I don't know much."- Kro puts her head above Muun's while talking, probably not even noticing it she did it.

 

Mumei eyes bulge comically.-" Wait... so say... If there's Ultimate, can there be Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego?"-Mumei eyes start to shine, her inner child almost going out.

 

"Hmm, I am not sure, but could be, I mean, having possibly a Legendary thing, and not having a technique/Form would be strange, they have Ultimate/Beast, so it's a possibility."- Kro gets a thinking face while talking.

 

"Umu, umu*nods*, Kro can you have a body?"- This question actually makes Kro choke on air.

 

"*coughing* I mean.... *cough* Yea, with something like a [Upgrade Card] that you have seen in other novels while at your world, could be used on me, I think, and giving me a biological body in the process, probably I would be half Saiyan and half system core, because we're linked together, buy why the question?"- Kro being legitimately very confused looks down on Mumei increasing smile.

 

Mumei jolts out of the couch jumping around in circles.

 

Kro just looks at her taken back, without understanding what's going on in the Owl little head.

 

*Thud* Finally stopping and sitting cross-legged on the floor while smiling, she speaks why she's happy.-" I don't want the Beast form anymore, *points towards Kro*, you, when we get you a body it's yours, you said half system? Your potential will probably be dozens of times bigger than mine Kro, meanwhile, I want Ultra Ego, going to fuse its nature with Owl Side! Both seek destruction and chaos respectively, so I could fuse them, turning myself into some sorts of, {Owl of Destruction}, WOULD BE SO COOL!!"- She stretches her arms up, like she's commemorating something.

 

Kro just looks blankly at the Owl.

 

And, blink, one time, then another.

 

She opens and closes her mouth multiple times, but finally puts her hand beneath her chin.

 

"As crazy and ahead of time that is... It could potentially work! Both theories you made, about my potential *mutters* -being perfect, obviously I am going to have a humongous one ehehe -*ahem*, And about the Fusion of Ultra ego and your other side, but that would take a while for you to even put them together, or you just fuse them forcefully, and somehow it miraculously works? I don't know, too far ahead, too damn far ahead Muun..."

 

Mumei jumps up and walks to the kitchen.

 

"I don't care! {Owl of Destruction!}, it's Baddass! And you with white hair would be cool too!"- Kro just hears her voice yelling from the kitchen now.

 

"But how would you even pull of? I mean, look at how you can't even control {Owl Side} properly... "- She lays down on her side while looking at the kitchen.

 

*cling*-"I don't know, but it would work like a Berserker mode! And it would be even stronger than Vegeta's version of it, because I would literally just be thinking about chaos and destruction all the time!"- *cling* Mumei continues to speak while picking a frying pan and lightning up the fire.

 

"Hmm, It's technique above Super Saiyan Blue, *shuffling*, why are we talking about it now, again? Like you*ahem* we, just got the first Ticket Muun..."- She's now with her back to the floor and just her legs up on the couch, while looking at the kitchen, now having a vision of Muun walking around and picking a pack of noodles out of nowhere in the air and starting to fry it...

 

*shhhhhf*-" I dunno, I like to think about what we can achieve, and what to aim for, like, you want the Super Saiyan forms? I put my money that after Super Saiyan 2, you wouldn't want to touch 3 or 4, and would go to the divine ones ahahah"- She shakes the pan with a fork while talking.

 

"Oh, now that you say that, 3 doesn't have eyebrows... and 4... has hair everywhere! It would ruin my perfect body!"- She hugs her self just thinking about it.

 

"Ye, ye, So just accept the Ultimate and Beast then, they with you will give a bigger Increase then Blue if we take how it works, always bringing more and more potential out of the user as he uses and trains it! *click!**clang*"- She puts the noodles on a plate and walks back to the couch, arriving in the room, she sees Kro lying down.

 

"What'ya doin?"- She asks confused, but just ignores a second later, and then sits beside her on the ground, with her back to the couch.

 

"I really don't know.*shrugs*"- She looks at Muun's plate, and the other notices it.

 

"Want some? Here, *cling* say 'a'"- She picks an amount of noodles in her fork and aims to the one lying down mouth.

 

Kro just blushes a little and eats it.

 

"Sho guudd...."- Kro closes her eyes...-' When did she learn to cook? Did I skip a memory?'

 

"Ye, *cling**munch*, I read the manual on the plastic."

 

"Oh... that explains..."

 

They stay there, eating silently, at some point Kro turned on the TV again and they got back to watching.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a chill one, and please don't take Muun's word as 100%, she's just speaking what she thinks, so ain't no way she'll get UE in the next 2 sagas lol.

96