Chap 38- Growth
1.2k 8 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chap 38- Growth:

______________

( A/N: Small Fix. )

______________

{' Mumei '}

 

I have been watching....

 

It's strange, an uncannily feeling even, like everything that she was feeling, I am was too.

 

But there were a lot of things that made us different.

 

Watching her go with her life after our mother had fallen ill from some problems in her lungs was pretty hard.

 

And I just stood there by her side, every time, she would bend down that bed, and hear story after story.

 

One more compelling than the other, each one, I had heard at least once before, and was hearing again with great likening and happiness.

 

Watching her playing and entertaining mother with facts and things she found outside was cute.

 

Mom was a strong woman, she was in pain most of the time probably, but refused to show us.

 

Now I could see that her smile was not a forced one, but one full of pain behind it, but at the same time, the most genuine you could ask someone in this universe.

 

She would play with us, teach us games from there, tell us about our dad a bit at times, how he loved us even if he was pretty of a block head.

 

It seems dad saved mother because he didn't accept what his race was doing those days, he never did, and seeing mom almost dying was the final point he had to act up.

 

Ending his middle warrior squad members, he took her and escaped to the other side of the planet.

 

Mom's enthusiasm on talking about dad was something you could only call a lady in love, she would smile while talking about him all the time.

 

But the funniest was that it was her that got on the attack, and didn't accept, no, for answer, dad was willing to do so, since he called her beautiful, she said it was her signal to attack.

 

And after that she said more about how we escaped, and dad was left behind to take care of someone who was impeding our leave, but he was left there with great wounds and such.

 

This all was being talked to us in sessions, mom would sleep, and we, go out hunt and get some wood for the fire.

 

Thirteen years, was how long it made since we started taking care of her, before, we were just playing around as she did the job we do now.

 

But on that day..... we lost something, a part of us, the one who was anchoring "The coward" to something in this world.

 

She lost all the will to do anything, even forgetting her mother asked for her to find Bardock's son, Goku/Kakarot.

 

I watched, as she showed how much different yet the same we are.

 

She lost her temperament carving up the grave, lost herself too.

 

Watching our mother being buried was something I could say was one of the most painful moments I have ever felt...no... We have ever felt.

 

She walked down that mountain, and just continued forward, without an objective, until, we were with our heads in the sand.

 

And it seems she too got a question from whatever had brought us together.

 

As she accepted, everything turned black, and here is where I started our journey.

 

"Mumei the Owl, a nice name... mom would have loved it..."- Turning around, I see her, hair being left free and wild, caramel-yellow eyes, different from my, who almost glow at how yellow they are.

 

But, we are the same in the end it seems.-" Heh, she truly would, having been adventuring was fun, as Mumei Naya Berry, a befitting name too."

 

Smiling smugly, she looks at me, dead in the eyes, and walks forward, her body being way less bulky than mine, making me look taller.-" Even after having watched them, can I really go with?"

 

Puppy eyes.... I have lethal weapons huh.-" Then first, answer, what you think about the one with us right now?"

 

The question made her eyes widen, and she blushed, more than I ever did.-" I...I....I...*mumbles* love her too...."

 

Hearing that, I extended up my arm in a closed fist and smiled with my canines fully showing.-" Can't really say no now, can I? And for some motive I feel like if we go on this together, it will be funnier and more wild! But the pilot accent is mine! You can have the extra or something!"

 

She looks hesitant at first, but I move up and down my arm, while making 'tick-tack' noise with my mouth, I know myself, and this would bring a reaction out anytime.

 

And saying a legit fuck you at her hesitation, she bumps mine with one of her fists, finally smiling contentedly with some small tears going down her eyes, and as she goes to open her mouth, I go up first.

 

"Don't, you did everything for mother, and was just lost there, now forget it, remember the good ones, the shit you did before is my shit now too, so if you're going to call yourself "The Coward" or whatever, I am going to punch myself, change that shit up."

 

Looking confused at me, as I just stare at her with an amused look, can't have myself having such a tittle, I want the cool ones!

 

And like reading my mind she laughs a bit.... shit... it's our mind.....*sigh*

 

Looking up at the void of this space, she closes her eyes as the world start to become blurry.-" Hmm... You got the Owl..... then how about..... Mumei The Berry?"

 

Hearing that... I start to feel funny and smile....-" Guudd.... I like that..."

 

I am feeling... like.... that one time I drank a whole strawberry milkshake of two litters.... freezey~

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

______________________

 

[ [  ! ● New Tittle: - >{ Mumei The Berry }< - !

 

!○!○! - > ERROR! ERROR! < - !○!○!

 

{ Mumei The Owl } and { Mumei The Berry }  have the same code!

 

.

 

○ - Finding answer....

 

.

 

!●! - Answer found!

 

.

 

Both titles are being guided to be fused since they have high compatibility....

 

.

 

! ● New Tittle: ! - >{ Mumei }< - !

 

.

 

.

 

___________________

{Pov Kro; Kro's Home; Void}

 

While she was taking a nap with the girl in her lap, the core almost had fallen over by a loud *DING*, that was followed by more of them.

 

Looking like a cat, she turned her head to the sound, seeing some white colored panel with rainbow glow, and blue letters that shine.

 

[ [ Take good care of them. ] ]

 

*Pop*

 

But she could only read one time before it popped out of existence, making one of her theories that a higher entity was behind this shine even more.

 

All that was forgotten a second later.

 

"Uuugh.... How long have I been laying down? Can't feel my neck...."- The moment the Owl opened her eyes, Kro launch herself from where she was, since she got jump scared by whatever that was.

 

Hugging Muun, the blue haired girl was just smiling from ear to ear.

 

And the other being jailed down between those arms just sighed, thinking she must have slept for a very long time.

 

They stayed like that for another minute, until Kro finally pushed the one in her hold forward by the shoulders and looked seriously at her eyes.-" Who?"

 

Smiling the most smugly she could ever be, Muun just leaned and pecked the other's nose making her blush.-" Mumei, Mumei The Owl, Mumei Naya Berry, or even, Mumei The Berry, Same shit, still me."

 

A response more inadequate couldn't be made.

 

Smacking very lightly the Owl head.-" Don't call yourself shit."

 

Finishing that sentenced, she jumped on Muun's lap and kissed her from up to down, with her being taller on the Owl's lap, but didn't go any further, she had already accepted what her bird said about going further needing a body.

 

She came to the realization it was better too, she wanted to have Muun's berry(cherry) with a real body, not some lines of codes that makes her an object that can interact with her surroundings...

 

Kissing in pretty deeply, the two just hugged and made out with one another until Muun needed to push back...-" Time out... hufff.... How long... Huff, was I out for?"

 

Kro looking pretty normal because she doesn't neeed air after all, but she was blushing so hard her hair somehow got a bit purple.-" Uhh… Right now? Eleven month...s..... ooohhhh f-"

 

Both gave one another a glance.

 

**THUD**

 

Kro jumped from Muun's lap and started running to the console in her room, it being way quicker than her screens, as she built the console with multiple screens full of lines of code to make it work better, and as she ran, she was being followed by the Owl very close behind.

 

Getting her jacket in one hand and on the other getting a cookie from the table, the bird got to the room, where her blue head gave her a thumbs up and a salutation, and giving them back while munching the rest of her cookie, Muun talked her last words that would make the void even quieter after her exit.-" Cya, Darling~ Mumei departing! ehehehe~"

 

*FUUSH!*

 

And right on cue, as she got teleported with blue particles, Kro got even redder, you would mistake her as a super saiyan god if you saw her, or someone from space Australia, being that she was so red.

 

'Cal...Calm...Do....HOW THE FUCK I AM SUPPOSED TO BE CALLLMMMM!!!!!?!?!'

 

Almost pulling her hair out, she stayed in a position like she was screaming, and her face started to change expressions quickly, but the one shouting she was doing, was inside her head.

 

But she suddenly stopped everything, and robotically turned to her monitor.-" I...I didn't tell her about the midget...."

 

All her embarrassment was gone, as she stopped with her little breakdown by being called that, and got back to her normal stance.

 

She pushed her chair and sitting down she started clicking on her terminals, readying some things here and there.

 

"*Sweat*, Vegeta, I pry for you, but you being one of the protagonists around here, I am sure something will happen.... I think... or Muun is just going to kill him....*sigh*"

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

________________________

{ 5 hours earlier}

 

The solar system, a place with millions of beauties everywhere, going from the Sun to earth's plag... I mean humans.

 

They move around the glowing bomb that stays at the center of their system.

 

And something strange enters this cycle, two pods, one after the other, going apparently to where all the trouble is, earth.

 

Getting a closer look inside the pods, we see two men with closed eyes, a bald bulky one in a strange armor, and on the other space pod, a way smaller one with a very spiky hair, wearing the same armor as the bald man.

 

But, both share something in common, something that many wouldn't even notice, by their waists lies their tails, monkey tails, they were, Saiyans.

 

And on the spiked haired one's pod, he heard some static, prompting his partner had something to say...and his face was to say....a sour one.

 

< Are we there yet? >

 

<No.>

 

< Are we there yet? >

 

< No...>

 

< Are we there yet? >

 

< NO!!! >

 

<.............>

 

< .... Are we there yet? >

 

< NO!!!!!!! Actually, yes. >

 

* *uuuuuush!!* *

 

Two pods going full speed finally, get closer and closer, passing by the other bigger planets, until they finally enter, earth's atmosphere.

 

.

 

.

 

.

__________________

{ Mount Paozu; 01: 34 p.m }

 

" " " HUH!? " " " - Being awaken from their meditating section for the day, and one of them being literally from his own dreams.

 

They all look up at the skies, feeling something descending to earth's ground, something powerful, very powerful- " That bastard.... he still a higher league than me..."

 

The full-blooded Saiyan was taken back, that even after his training, the so-called Prince of all Saiyans was still above himself.

 

Showing again how gifted he was, but this anger duration was super short, as he felt the other's energy and his face turned into a wicked smile.-" At least I have someone I can punch back without having to hold back."

 

The ones by his side closed their eyes to have a better visualization of the situation.-" Hmm, Mumei and Goku can hold the highest one, Raditz, you said you wanted him for yourself, and you guys are pretty close in power, I will spectate together with Gohan then, the bird and Son together, will be overkill after all."

 

Piccolo was counting this as a win already, well who wouldn't? They had super strong humans, Saiyans with the powers that could destroy planets if they wanted, himself, and to top it all up, the bird.

 

He basically had an insurance life plan, and so he didn't need to worry about people who seemed equal to Mumei, or even Raditz.

 

Opening his eyes, he put a point up.-" The other, you said, Mumei was almost as strong as him, but he still a noticeable amount above her, well nothing to worry about it, the moment he tries to do underestimate her, it is his own doom."

 

Crossing his arms, the senzu man started to levitate prompting Raditz to do the same, and right after, the kid followed too, Gohan was amazed at how powerful these guys were!

 

' The two are super strong! Maybe dad is going to come back even stronger too!'

 

As they started darting to the location of where the pods were going to land, a mother was going around yelling for her son.

 

"GOHAN!! GOHAAAAN!!! Hmm, that normally makes him show up, maybe he exited again...*sigh*, well he kept this entire year with his studies, so I guess what Mumei said about giving a break one or another wouldn't hurt, might go see dad, he didn't come by since last week, must have caught a cold or something."

 

Walking to the side, she needs to pack some things up for cooking and such needs.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

_____________:

{Pov Goku; North Kaioh's World; 02:20 p.m}

 

*Uuuuf*

 

Breathing out finally, I finally got up resting my back on the wall by the bed again.

 

Man, Calli-san is another dimension from me in terms of strength! After I started using higher levels, she too started going more and more at it, but it helped me grow so powerful that I think I can take Mumei down now!

 

*crak*

 

"Hmm?"- Looking at the side I see the door handle being spun and someone opening it slowly.

 

When they fully opened it, a girl with sunglasses and a straw hat peaked inside, her hair being orange with green tips, and her clothes being very casual ones, a white blouse, and some blue Jeans, like those Mumei likes to use.

 

And on her feet... hmm, what are they called again? Chi-Chi used them when we got the party about marriage thingy.... high... heels? Wheels? Whales? Something like that.

 

"Oh are you sir Son-Goku? Calli told me to get you, it seems the god of earth is calling you back since some Saiyans had arrived already, I don't understand much, but she called me to get you there.*smile brightly*"

 

Wow.... she's shining! But since Calli-San sent her to help.-" Oh that's me ehehe, but I can't really move much... Yesterday Calli-san hit me a little too hard."

 

My body is super stiff, I am surprised myself to even talk or move at that, it proves I am getting stronger at least.

 

She puts a finger on her cheek, and nods walking to me.-" Okay! Take it as a souvenir."

 

Stretching her hand and touching my forehead with a finger flick, she makes me flinch and close my eyes.

 

And the next second... opening them, I feel... normal?

 

Moving my arms, then my legs and neck, I smile brightly.-" I am all fixed up again! Thanks a lot! Lady ... Uhhhh..."

 

Just smiling at how happy I was, she shakes her head a bit and tips her hat.-" Kiara, guardian and administrator of the reincarnation circle, also one of the helpers of the shinigami... and her best friend!...*mumbles* Could be more...."

 

Ooooh! So she works here too! That makes sense, but now that I am healthier...

 

" I need to say goodbye to King Kai, he taught me a lot, and was giving so many tips too....*scratches head*, and might use the chance to say sorry to him for saying he was just a farce or somenthing, eheheh."

 

Looking at me and nodding, she turns back, she gave one last side look at me.-" Go, I will be waiting you by the tree, Sir Goku."

 

As she walked out... I can't just shake off the feeling of being called so formally... It's just strange, and there's also being called coconut tree hair by Mumei.... *sigh*.

 

Going out, and walking around, I find King Kai reading one of those magazines of his, about Cars and Jokes... will never understand how he likes such things...

 

Moving right at his front, which makes him lower his magazine to the table made of wood that he's reading on, and sitting on a... rough wood chair... that gotta be uncomfortable.

 

"*Bows down a bit* King Kai! Thank you for all the training! And sorry about saying those things!, *looks up*, next time I am close by, you can count I will be passing here to say hi!

 

He just stares at me, and clean his glasses a bit, then gets up contemplating life.-" UuuH, okay, you don't need to worry Goku, with my teachings I am sure you're going to kick those guys butts! Just Saiying. *pfffftt*"

 

"Okayyyy? Well, I gotta go now, I have someone to get me there faster it seems, cya!*waves hands*"

 

Turning around to go find the girl, I feel a hand on my shoulder, and turning around.-" Goku... you're half naked.... *sigh*, here have this as a gift.*BBBBBZZZZ*, Beautiful."

 

Now looking at my arms, I just noticed! I was without my shirts again! But this is the same clothes, wait... my symbol...-" Kai?"

 

"Ehehe, yeah, It's my school symbol, now go out there and kick their asses while showing it off!"

 

Well I guess it's what I need to do now.

 

"Cya!!"

 

Running off, I turn around the house and see the girl resting her back to one of those trees, and when I turn to her side to run up to her, she's already smiling gently and... already looking at me... kinda creepy.... why are strong woman with strange clothes so strong and scary? Makes you wonder.

 

Stopping right in front of her, she gets her back off the tree and puts her right hand with an open in front of me, making me a little confused.-" Let us go? I am on my day off, later on tomorrow I still have a million or so more souls to work and help with, so let's hurry a bit, okay?"

 

Wow... that's a big number. Putting my hand on hers own...*flluuush!!*

 

Orange and green flaming wings.... are spread out of her back.... ouh... why birds....

 

"Well sir, please tighten up your seatbelt!"

 

"Eh? *UUUUUSH!* UAHHHHHHHH!?!? BUT WE DON'T HAVE SEATS IN HERE!!!!"

 

She just took flight... with me like a rag doll behind her while she was holding my hand in an iron grip, as she flied through the snake way.....

 

Kami have mercy on me.... why birds...

 

"And don't worry, if I dislocate or break your arm or any other part! I fix it later!"

 

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTERRRRRR!!!!!"

 

And that was how I traveled the snake way, the fastest way possible!....

 

help.....

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

___________________:

{Kame-House; 02:31 p.m}

 

"Uhhh guys..... do you think this is good?"

 

Stand up outside Kame-house, the group of human warriors see far away from them, two dots descending with very angry flames around them, proving their speed.

 

The one who asked the question being the one with six dots in his head, when he felt the powers, he gulped down hard, one of them they could handle, but the other... it was even larger than Mumei's, that day she came by.

 

They felt like a demon was close by.

 

But even if it's stronger than her, it doesn't have the same feeling, it is evil and destructive, yeah, but not screaming. -' You're dead if you move.' - In their heads, and something like that shows them how horrifying that girl is.

 

Walking to the beach, and staring seriously at the skies, Tien closes his fists and puts both in each side of his hips.-" Haaaa! HAAAA!!"- And with a loud scream.

 

*FUUUSH!!!*

 

His white aura explodes, making the waves be pushed back, he turns to his friends who were terrified, and gives them a smile.-" Come on guys, we trained like crazy, what's up with the back feet now? With our techniques and skills, we together, can show those guys what a real challenge is!"

 

*utsuuu~"

 

Decimating his aura, he had put his point on the table, they could take on Vegeta together, with how they're right now, they could, and at such an encouragement every one of them gave a small smirk and nod.

 

" Tien is right guys! We have been training like crazy! We must be able to defeat them!"- Chiaotzu was too, supporting his best friend, and indeed, they have never in their lives trained so hardly like what they have experienced in the last year.

 

Even Yamcha, but sadly he did slack one day or another, understandably so even, he got called to games of baseball one day and the other, but he could fly there one day and come back flying on the next, so it wasn't much of a skipping, and more like guaranteeing his life savings.

 

And he gave 60% to Popo, so he could exit the Lookout, it was their deal.

 

Being a superhuman could give a lot of praises you know?

 

And as for the others, they were more focused on the staying alive part of things, and every day were pushing each other harder and harder, breaking any limitations humans should have in themselves.

 

As they were getting ready to go when the two flaming dots were already long disappeared.

 

*BAM!*

 

"GUYS COME HERE QUICKLY AND LOOK AT THE TV!!"- The old turtle master come out kicking the door and shouting.

 

They all startled, run one after the other inside with fast steps, as they all got to couch their faces turn into horror as they watched.

 

< < We just got the visuals of Central City, and it was completely blown up, and now as we see in the images, there are only two not identified spherical objects on the perimeter.

 

Specialist are saying they could be some new type of space metal that we don't have any knowledge, or could be even aliens.

 

We do not have concrete solutions, but please stay on check! Here is Des Natis at your services! > >

 

They all sweated heavily, with the same line of thought. -' How could someone just destroy a whole city of innocents like that?'

 

All of them having in one way or another the same conclusion, while frowning, Krillin was the first to run outside and felt where they were heading to.

 

"GUYS! THEY'RE GOING TO PICCOLO!!"

 

Following the monk, the other warriors got outside.

 

* * * *UUUUUSHH!!!* * * *

 

And not being able to waste one more second, they flew the fastest they could to the direction of the Namekian.

 

Sweating heavily, Yamcha noticed something.-" Hey guys.... I can't feel any Ki from Goku or the girl with feathers in her head..... Is this really going to work? I am not backing down... but you guys are feeling it too... this is insane without those two... "

 

While they flied, the wolf man got a point, none of them have the power to go up with that one, just together while supporting one another, and even then it was still uncertain.

 

And shaking a bit, Krillin made an indecisive face.-" Guess we need to hold in until any of the two come by, *looks forward *, it's our best option, stale for time as much as we can, or try and end it.."

 

And with that being the plan to try and stop their planet's doom, they focus fully on it, and go forward with their heads up.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Ready to try everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{ A/N: Sooooo, I was without internet the whole day yesterday... and until an hour ago too.

 

Because of that, I wrote when I was bored, and today I didn't have anything to do of importance, and totally didn't go crazy writing the damn whole summary for this arc.... totally.....

 

Oh, and expect another chap after this, just need to edit it.}

 

 

 

 

67