Chapter 2- Leaving the Nest
392 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The exercises continued. I was getting better at all the time. I could now perform another mutch simpler tasks at the same time. Like walking in two opposite directions without getting dizzy from receiving two separate images at once. I no longer re-synced with myself when doing squats, Although using knives when cooking still made me nervous.

Three days past. I was running out of food, all I had left were enough vegetables for breakfast. Like it or not I was at the point where I needed to leave this place behind. I lay down both my bodies one finale time on that dirty single bed. When I awoke, I went through my normal morning routine. 

Stretching out my backs. Craaaaaaack. The floor was not ideal, mattress or no. I couldn't have been more than 18-20 but the combination of sleeping on the floor and trying to fit two bodies into one bed, I awoke with back pain so bad it made me feel 90 every morning. 

I wished I could take some food for the road. Unfortunately, I didn't have any bags, so I was going to have to eat everything now. 

Still munching on the two last raw carrots. I stepped outside. This wasn't the first time I had come out here. The first time I needed more wood for the stove, and like everything else it was conveniently available, stacked at the back of the shack. 

The shack was alongside a dirt road. The road itself was sandwiched between a grassy field and a large forest. Walking alongside the forest was more than a little nerve-racking. Looking inside all one could see were shadows because the canopy was so thick hardly any light touched the ground. Maybe it was my imagination, but I swear I saw something moving around in there.

I took a look at my other side. The grassy field was the picture of peace. The rolling hills, the grass swaying back and forth with the breeze, oh look a butterfly resting on a flower. If it wasn't for the chills that the forest was sending up my spine I could probably look at this all day. I hope to road turns away from the forest eventually. 

Some time past. The sun was high in the air, and still, I walked along the edge of the forest. I was getting hungry and thirsty. 

"I hope I come across a town soon," I spoke in unison. "Or at least someone, I can hitchhike with."

Soon I came around a bend, around that bend was a large boulder. From behind that boulder came men riding horses. 

"Stop!" A man it the lead shouted. The Leadman was bald, wore no shirt, was tattooed all over, and had a leather strap across his chest that held a short sword. Two leather holsters holding a pair of pistols.

The whole party came to a stop in front of me. I counted ten men in total. "Well, well, what have we here." The leader looked at both my bodies, with great interest. Especially my female body. He was staring so intensely I could almost feel a hole being burned into my chest area.

I placed my male self in front of my female self as if I were an older brother guarding his sister. However on the off chance that my discomfort was nothing more than my imagination. I asked with my male self, "Any chance we can get a ride or directions to the nearest town?" After all, what did I know about this place, maybe these people were perfectly friendly.

They only laughed at me. 

"Sure we can give a ride, that is if you don't mind being bound and gagged on the way there." The leader said as a sinister smirk slowly curled his way up his face.

I didn't need memories to tell me that I needed to get out of here. I turned to run. I didn't get very far before two goons on horses caught up. Lassoed, both my bodies to the ground, then two other goons got off their horses and did exactly as their leader said was going to happen.

Bound, "No let go, HMMMM!" and gagged. Then the grouping began. "NM STHMMMP!"

Not just my female body, my male self as well. For the male body, they felt over mostly my muscles and crotch. For my female body, they felt up my butt and breasts. 

"Yeah, these guys will do nicely." Said the goon feeling up my female half, his face inches from mine panting pleasurably in my ear. If I didn't have this gag I would have bitten his nose off.

"Well, what do you think?" The Leader asked a woman riding a horse beside him.

Who was she? And when did she get here?

"Hm, they look alike. Very alike. They look the same age too. Twins?"

"If that's the case, then we could sell them off as a set, make a lot more money that way." The leader replied. 

"I thought that only went that way with female twins." Stated a goon holding down my male half.

Both the Leader and the woman grinned. "Oh, it all depends on finding the right buyer." Said the woman

The Leader laughed as if she had made a joke. "Oh yeah, all kinds of perverts back in the Empire! HAHAHAHAHA!"

I don't know anything about myself beyond the shack I woke up in, but the conversation I was hearing right now did not bode well. Buyer? Perverts? What were they talking about? Curse my lack of knowledge! What did these people want?

"Finish tieing them up! Let's get them to camp!" The leader yelled.

There was no way I was going to let that happen! I shook, I kicked and struggled to the best of my ability. All this earned me was a wack to both of my heads, and I was out cold.

I was awoken with an all too eager slam to my feminine ass. "EPP!" and another slap to my masculine head. "AHH!"

Both bodies were draped stomach first over a horse laying side by side. There was no rider, instead, the animal was being led by a goon. My hands were tied behind my backs, my legs tied from ankles to thighs, a rope went from my thighs, under the horse, to my neck. This held both my bodies in place. 

"Good morning sleep well?" A voice from behind me asked. I recognized this voice it was the woman.

I didn't get a good look at her before because both of my faces were both in the dirt at the time. Her hair was silver-blonde with a butch cut and had snow white-eyes. She was slender, wearing hooded leather chest piece, with metal shoulder pads, metal braces, and metal shin guards. Her weapon of choice appeared to be a bow, she also had a pistol and knife at her hip.

All I could really do in response to her little "joke" was glare. 

"Ow, now I know your twins. You both have the same glare." She wore a smile that said she was very amused with herself. "Now I know you're all nice and cozy together on that horse, but we're almost home. So just letting you know, when we get there be on your best behavior, I would hate it if something were to happen to you."

"FRREK RUO!" I tried responding but they still had me gagged. 

The woman only laughed at my attempt. "Oh, you are both so adorable. Don't worry the trainers will break that spirit of yours in no time." With that, she rode past me, upfront to speak with the leader. 

"FRRRRR!" I seethed in silence my mind running wild, with thoughts on what these trainers would do to me.

7