Chapter 1: Yen Chen
37k 18 226
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tsk! Why the hell did it suddenly start raining?"

A handsome young man with black hair and beautiful brown eyes clicked his tongue and wondered after being slightly drenched by the rain falling from the dark sky. He took the umbrella from inside his backpack and used it to protect himself.

"Haaa~" He sighed after protecting himself from the rain using the umbrella and took out his cell phone.

The young man turned on his cell phone, revealing a photo of three women, one a beautiful middle-aged woman, the second a woman who looked to be in her twenties and the last a beautiful little girl. He smiled at the pictures of his sisters and mother and kissed the screen.

After that, he unlocked the phone using his own name, which was Yen Chen, and smiled with satisfaction at his cleverness in using his own name as a password, which for him was genius, after all, what thief would know about the existence of such a strange name?

Yen Chen smiled after seeing dozens of messages from his younger sister, he opened the app and then read them with his eyes shining.

"She seems very excited to give me my birthday present..... Unfortunately I had to work late..." He muttered with a sad smile and a gloomy expression.

His family isn't rich or even middle class, in fact they his are very poor and is Yen Chen who himself and pays all the bills of the house by working as a prostitute, but of course his family doesn't know that he works giving pleasure to women.

Although he felt very bad about it, Yen Chen lied to his sisters and mother, telling them that he worked in the company of a school friend that he left over a year ago, shortly after his father's death.

*Tinlin*

"Tinlin*

*Tinlin*

"Tinlin*

While Yen Chen was thinking, his cell phone started ringing, alerting him to a call. He looked at the screen with an ugly expression after seeing the name 'Chief Victoria' written on the call.

*Sigh

"Hi Vic..." He sighed and answered the call with an indifferent expression.

"Hi little brother~ sorry to bother you but I have some urgent work for you~." A soft, seductive voice came from his cell phone, making him sigh with a tired expression.

"I can't accept Vic, today is a very special day for me and my family..." Yen Chen denied it and continued walking home down a dark and silent street.

"Tsk! I need you urgently, Mrs Bing is here again, she wants to use your services.." The beautiful seductive voice echoed again but this time there was a hint of anxiety in it.

Yen Chen's expression turned ugly, he was reminded of a woman who looked to be in her forties but was a beast in bed, even he had a little trouble keeping up with her for several hours.

"Come on, little brother~ you know she's dangerous and very powerful, right? If you reject her, I'm afraid she'll do something against your family and me..." 

Yen Chen already knew that the woman who wants to use his services is somebody very powerful and influential in the world of politics, she is even married to an extremely wealthy man but this naughty woman uses Yen Chen's special services three times a week.

He doesn't particularly like her because she's very dominant and also cold and mean, this woman hates being dominated in bed but Yen Chen always dominates her with ease and makes her moan loudly like a real whore.

"I'm going...."

"Die..."

Yen Chen was about to reply but a cold voice echoed in his left ear making his eyes widen with shock, he tried to turn around quickly but....

*Puchi*

A large sword pierced through the middle of his body with ease, he spat out a mouthful of blood and slowly turned around only to see a man who looked a lot like his late father.

"Uncle Lian..." Yen Chen muttered weakly with eyes wide with shock and disbelief. The man laughed and nonchalantly pulled the sword out of his body and kicked him against the wall.

"You, like your father, are a disgrace to the Chen Family, working as a prostitute eim.... I can only imagine your mother's expression when she discovers such a secret hahahaha~." The man took the cell phone and smashed it to pieces using only his hands.

Yen Chen's expression turned pale, after his father's death his mother was very ill and had almost no will to live if she her found out that he was selling the body for money what she would do....

"No! Please don't tell her.... *puchi*..." He begged as he vomited blood.

The man laughed evilly and kicked him in the head very hard: You're just like your bastard father! He also begged me just like you not to do anything against his family... So pathetic but acceptable when the words come from a piece of trash..."

Yen Chen was stunned and soon a wave of immense fury surged through his heart: SON OF A BITCH! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CHILDREN TOO!"

The man's smile widened after seeing him in such a rage. He kicked Yen Chen's head and stomped in her on it hard: Kill me? An ant like you? Hahahahaha~ don't make me laugh... Die but don't worry, I'm going to have a lot of fun with your sisters and your hot mother..."

*Puchi*

"BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY SOUL!" Yen Chen vomited a mouthful of blood and screamed loudly before his eyes lost their shine.

The man looked at him with disdain and left while whistling with a joyful expression and eyes shining with pure happiness.

......................

"HAAAAAAA! YOU BASTARD!"

Yen Chen opened his eyes suddenly and shouted loudly with a writhing expression of anger and red eyes, he stood up and continued swearing loudly and didn't even notice the beautiful woman sitting on the grass behind him.

"Hey~ calm down..." 

"What..." The anger that Yen Chen was feeling was gone soon after he heard a beautiful voice that made the bones in his body go soft.

He looked back and his eyes widened in shock and disbelief as his eyes focused on a woman or rather a fairy who was as beautiful as a goddess sitting on the grass in the position of a lap pillow.

"Beautiful..." He muttered dazedly with his heart beating as fast as a war drum. 

Long, shiny black hair, white skin without a single blemish, sparkling golden eyes and two pairs of transparent, shiny wings on her back, a voluptuous, curvaceous body with large breasts.

She's wearing a beautiful green dress with a nice neckline revealing some of the soft flesh of her breasts, Yen Chen's throat went dry just looking at the immaculate white skin of her breasts.

"Fufufufu~ you're so perverted~ it looks like you're the one..." The beautiful fairy laughed lightly, causing her large breasts to sway over her dress.

Yen Chen swallowed a mouthful of saliva after seeing this scene and forced himself to calm down or he might throw himself on this beautiful, hot fairy like a hungry beast. After a few seconds he calmed down and looked around in surprise.

"Where am I? The right person for what?" Yen Chen turned to the beautiful fairy and asked with a forced smile, he was currently in a large grassy field with tall, imposing trees.

"You are in my personal dimension~ I am Mei, a Goddess who rules over a large part of our universe~." She replied and introduced herself with a soft smile leaving him totally shocked.

"GODDESS? YOU'RE A GODDESS?" 

Yen Chen asked loudly with a very shocked and perplexed expressio

This chapter has been rewritten, date 02/1/2024

226