Chapter 2: Goddess Mei, the two souls
22.6k 30 193
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fufufufufu~ your reaction is so cute~ come lie down and rest your head on my thighs..." 

Mei laughed and called him with a beautiful smile, Yen Chen sat down on the grass and laid his head on her thighs, he would never deny a request like this that came exclusively from a goddess!

He sighed after feeling Mei's soft skin and looked up only to come across a huge pair of breasts blocking his view, Yen Chen found himself mesmerized by Mei's breasts which were still covered by her green dress.

"Do you like what you see?" Mei's soft voice echoed in his ears, making him blush with embarrassment and smile bitterly.

"I apologize for that, tell me.... Did I die?" He apologized and asked with a shaky voice.

Mei was silent for a few seconds and let out a soft sigh, she stroked his hair with her soft hands and answered his question: "Yes, your death was truly brutal and humiliating."

Yen Chen clenched his fists in anger and closed his eyes and soon drops of silent tears came out of them, Mei dabbed at his tears with her fingers and kissed his forehead: You can cry as much as you want.... you are  scared, angry and anxious and also very worried. Don't contain all these emotions, it will do you more harm than good..."

He tried to contain himself but lost the willing after hearing her words. Yen Chen cried and cursed his Uncle, his father's older brother, out loud for more than half an hour. Mei listened in silence with a small smile on her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry..." Yen Chen apologized to her with an embarrassed expression, making her laugh.

"Don't worry~ I can understand your pain and anger..." Mei continued stroking his hair with a gentle expression and a beautiful smile.

He nodded slightly with his eyes closed and remained silent for a while before asked: "I want revenge, Can you help me?.."

"Hmm? I can... No! I'll go, I can reincarnate you in a cultivation world in one of the Universes I govern but I want something in return...." Mei agreed without hesitation and said with a serious expression.

Yen Chen opened his eyes and looked at her with a curious expression: What serious? I'm ready to give you my soul if I have to..."

"Fufufufufu~ you silly boy~ I just want you to promise me that you'll never let your thirst for revenge control you and make you cold and indifferent..." Mei laughed lightly and pulled his cheeks making him blush slightly, she looked into his eyes and said with a soft look.

He was silent for a while and nodded: "I promise, but first can you explain why you're helping me?" 

"Hum.... You're the only person in existence who might be able to use the full potential of my father's bloodline..." She was surprised but answered his question sincerely, leaving him shocked.

"Me..... Am I the only one?" Yen Chen asked with eyes wide with disbelief.

Mei nodded slightly and explained: "My father was once the great Ruler of our multiverse but he died to protect our multiverse...." 

As she explained, the beautiful fairy clenched her fists tightly and her eyes closed. Yen Chen sighed and touched her soft cheek, making her look at him with narrowed eyes and a smile.

"No man has ever dared to touch me and those who have tried have been erased from existence..." She laughed and said, making him swallow dry with a forced smile.

"I'm different, I know you won't kill me and you won't hurt me either." 

Mei laughed and nodded slightly: Hum! You're pretty brave for a mortal..."

Yen Chen smiled and said nothing and stopped touching her cheek, he spread her waist wide and buried his head in her green dress on her stomach with his eyes closed. Mei blushed and sighed slightly.

"What you're doing is a bit rude, isn't it?" She asked while stroking his hair.

He laughed lightly and replied: I'm sorry but you're completely irresistible to me, your smell, your voice, everything about you has completely captivated me. I think I've fallen in love with you..." 

Mei was stunned after hearing his passionate explanation, she swallowed dryly with an expression nervous and smiled faintly: "Do you know what you're saying?"

"Yes!..." Yen Chen nodded with a very determined expression, leaving her dumbfounded.

"We'll talk later, now go..."

"Wait...."

Mei sighed with a bitter smile and waved her right hand slightly, he shouted loudly but his body disappeared before he could complete his words. Mei lay on the grass with a beautiful smile and touched her cheek where Yen Chen had touched it.

"I'm really looking forward to starting our journey together..." She murmured softly and closed her eyes with a gentle smile and fell asleep some time later.

........................

"Tsk! Damn! She didn't even let me finish talking." A young man completely bandaged opened his eyes reveling two beautiful brown eyes and muttered in a low voice.

He sat down on the large soft bed and began to quickly remove the bandages all over his body, after to do this he his stood up and looked at his surroundings before walking over to the mirror.

"What the hell.... How can I be this thin?" Yen Chen wondered  with a shocked expression. In the mirror is a young man who is so thin that you can even see his ribs, his arms are thin and his beautiful face is pale.

He was totally shocked to see his thin, malnourished body. Yen Chen felt a little dizzy and quickly sat up in bed, holding his head with his hands and clenching his teeth tightly.

"Fuck! Whose memories and emotions are these!" Yen Chen screamed with an expression contorted with pain and fainted a few seconds later.

A while after, Yen Chen opened his eyes again and found himself in a totally dark world and looked at his surroundings and stood up with a confused expression.

"Where am I?" He asked himself with a frown and his eyes shining with caution.

"You're currently inside our soul..." A soft voice echoed through the surroundings, leaving Yen Chen shocked. He looked to his right and saw a young man who looked exactly like him staring at him with a calm expression and a small smile.

"Who are you?" Yen Chen asked with wide eyes and took a step back.

The young man who looked like him shook his head and said: I am the other part of your soul... I am Yen Chen of this world and the body you were reincarnated in was mine...."

"What the hell?" Yen Chen was totally shocked and shook his head in denial several times.

"Impossible! That mustn't be possible..." He shouted loudly with a pale expression.

"He's not lying..." Mei appeared beside him and touched his shoulder with a gentle look and confirmed.

"Mei...." Yen Chen wanted to say something but she sealed her lips with a finger and looked at the other Yen Chen with a serious expression.

"You know what to do right?" Her question made him laugh bitterly and nod.

"Yes, I know...." He sighed and looked at Yen Chen with a calm expression and a gentle smile: We'll merge our souls and since I'm the weakest here I'll be merged with your soul and then I'll lose my consciousness forever..."

Yen Chen's eyelashes fluttered slightly, he looked at Mei and saw her nod with a calm expression and was shocked, he knew that as soon as he assimilated the soul of his other self he would disappear forever and ever.

"Why? Because you're accepting it so easily! Don't you want to live to do everything you haven't done before?" Yen Chen looked at the other Yen Chen and asked quickly.

*Sigh

"I'm tired.... I've lived bedridden all my life, I've never been outside to see the sunlight or the stars in the sky, if I merge with you I'll finally be able to fulfill my dreams after all when our souls merge we'll be one being but you'll have total control of everything and I'll just be a part of your soul nothing more nothing less..." He explained with his eyes shining and a very excited smile.

Yen Chen was totally dumbfounded by his words.

This chapter has been rewritten 02/1/2024

193