Chapter 3: Bloodline Awakening *
20.5k 14 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay! Let's get started..."

Mei interrupted their conversation and snapped her beautiful jade fingers, the two Yen Chen felt an attractive force between them and flew towards each other at an absurd speed, then the two collided and merged into a single Yen Chen.

The original Yen Chen was stunned and fainted from the immense pain he was feeling. Mei looked at him and then looked at her surroundings and smiled as she saw the dark world transform into a world full of trees, grass and flowers of various kinds and huge mountains.

A huge sun rose in the sky, illuminating the whole world and turning the totally dark world into a normal one. Mei looked at the beautiful lake with its crystal-clear water with her eyes shining and snapped her fingers doing a small wooden house appeared out of nowhere right next to the lake.

"I'm going to get some sleep... It'll take him a few days to finish merging with the other part of his soul and with the bloodline of the my father..." Mei yawned and carried Yen Chen's soul into of wooden house.

Meanwhile outside the Soul Space, a blood-red cocoon can be seen on top of Yen Chen's bed and inside this cocoon is a young man lying in a fetal position.

*Tock*

*Tock*

"Young master~ are you awake? May I come in?" Someone knocked on the bedroom door and soon afterwards a beautiful, gentle voice echoed from outside the door.

The silence lasted for some time until the creak of the door echoed, the door suddenly opening reveling a beautiful woman with long blonde hair wearing a beautiful maid's outfit, her large breasts looking like they were going to burst out of her clothes.

A voluptuous body with perfect curves and red eyes, this woman must have been about 161 cm tall. The beautiful maid entered the room and her eyes widened the moment she saw the blood-red cocoon in the middle of the bed.

"MADAM! SOMETHING VERY WRONG HAS HAPPENED TO THE YOUNG MASTER!" She panicked and shouted loudly, alerting everyone in the mansion.

Less than a second later, a beautiful middle-aged woman suddenly appeared in the room as if she were a ghost, with long white hair, skin as white as the most perfect jade, a voluptuous and curvaceous body with very large breasts, Black eyes , she must have been 175 cm tall.

The beautiful woman's eyes shone the moment they focused on the blood-red cocoon on the bed, she smiled happily and reached out to touch it with her right hand.

"Hahahahahahaha~" Her beautiful laugh echoed throughout the mansion, leaving the little maid and the three beautiful women who had entered the room surprised.

"What happened big sister? Chen is awakening a bloodline?" A middle-aged woman asked with her eyes focused on the beautiful blood-red cocoon.

The eyes of the two beautiful young women who were clearly twins shone with joy, they approached the blood red cocoon and touched it with their soft hands and moist eyes.

"Yes... He's awakening a bloodline..." The beautiful middle-aged woman answered her younger sister's question with tears of joy.

All three women including the beautiful maid shuddered and laughed with joy, the middle-aged woman and the twin sisters approached the bed and sat on it next to the cocoon, the beautiful maid came out of the room with moist eyes and saw three more beautiful maids outside the room.

"What happened Sun Xi?" One with a cold face asked with an anxious expression.

Sun Xi smiled and wiped away the tears with a happy smile: "Our young master is awakening a lineage!"

Her words made the three beautiful maids widen their eyes of shock and disbelief, the three maids looked at each other and took Sun Xi to a private place and then bombarded her with various questions.

..................................

Three days later.....

"He's been like this for more than three days..." The mother of Yen Chen murmured in a low voice while looking at him from outside the blood-red cocoon with a warm smile.

*Bumbum*

"Hmm?" She frowned the moment she heard a powerful heartbeat.

*Bumbum*

The sound echoed once more, making her eyes widen in surprise as the sound of the heartbeat came from the cocoon, she looked at the cocoon intently and a few seconds later heard the heartbeat once more.

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

*Bumbum*

Soon the strong beats echoed at a faster pace than before making her anxious, the beautiful middle-aged woman waited a little longer e....

*Boom* 

The blood-red cocoon exploded and Yen Chen stood up on the bed, he calmly opened his eyes revealing a pair of beautiful bright golden eyes and looked at his strong arms in disbelief.

"Wow, I've certainly changed a lot..." He muttered in a low voice with a dumbfounded expression.

*Pah*

"Hmm?" Yen Chen frowned after his underpants turned into torn pieces freeing his 23 cm penis which was as hard as a steel rod and slapped something soft.

He looked down and saw a beautiful middle-aged woman kneeling between his legs with a red face, Yen Chen swallowed and muttered in a low voice: Mother...."

The beautiful woman looked up in shame and was about to get up, but Yen Chen stopped her and rubbed the head of his cock against her lips, leaving her shocked.

"Help me relieve myself... It hurts too much." He grimaced in pain and said in a low voice, making the beautiful woman worry.

"Is it hurting too much?" She held his penis gently and asked with immense concern.

Yen Chen groaned and nodded with difficulty: "Yes, my cock hurts too much.... Mom, please help me..."

The beautiful woman was silent for a few seconds and nodded with a determined expression: I'll help you but just this once...."

After agreeing, she tied her hair up in a bun and took hold of her son's cock and pumped it up and down very slowly, making him moan with pleasure.

"AAhhh~ move a little faster..." Yen Chen moaned and instructed her with his eyes closed. 

"Okay..." The beautiful woman nodded, her face red with embarrassment, and did as he told her gently.

"Ahhhh~ yes.... Mom! Use a little saliva..." 

She swallowed dryly and opened her mouth right on his cock and let some of her saliva fall right on the head of his cock and moved her two hands faster. Some time later, Yen Chen was a little dissatisfied.

"Mom, use your mouth." He said with her eyes closed, she opened her eyes wide in surprise and hesitated a little before opening her mouth and swallowing half of her son's cock.

"AAhhh~ that..... Watch your teeth..." Yen Chen closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure, he had never felt so much pleasure in his entire life.

'Su Ling.... This woman totally loves her son, which in this case is me..." He thought with a smile that was a bit evil.

Su Ling obeyed and began to suck her son's cock hard and massaged his balls, making him moan with pleasure. Yen Chen grabbed her ponytail and started moving his hips.

*Glog*

*Glog*

*Glog*

*Glog*

*Glog*

*Glog*

Lascivious choking sounds echoed through the room along with the moans of Yen Chen, although embarrassed Su Ling let him use her mouth like a pussy and began pleasuring herself with her right hand.

This chapter has been rewritten 02/01/2024

167