Chapter 7: The first Wife R-18 (2)
14.8k 4 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is a double cultivation technique far above the Immortal Rank! I still can't tell you where I got it, but I promise I'll tell you as soon as I can."

Yen Chen explained quickly after seeing the beautiful frown on his mother's face, Su Ling sighed with a bitter smile and muttered in a low voice: "You should tell me what the hell is going on with you later."

He nodded and kissed her plump lips lightly and began to move his hips, making her moan loudly with her eyes rolled back.

"AAhhhhnng~ that.... It's so good~."

"Arg~ Ling! Try activating the double cultivation technique while we're making love..." Yen Chen ordered through clenched teeth and increased the speed of his hips.

"AAhhhnnng~ it's impossible!" Su Ling shouted loudly with rolled eyes and a lascivious expression.

"It's not necessary... This technique will activate itself and do all the work of transforming the Yang Qi into spirit Qi of the highest quality..." Mei's beautiful voice echoed in Yen Chen's mind, making him let out a sigh of relief.

"So it looks like I don't have to hold back any longer!" Yen Chen said with an evil grin and tore off his mother's dress.

"AAhhhhhnnng~." Su Ling could only moan loudly while she felt her son's huge cock scraping the folds of her pussy and colliding against her womb.

Her large, firm breasts bounced up and down with each powerful thrust from Yen Chen, he grabbed the two pale balloons and mashed them into different shapes and began sucking and biting his mother's hard nipples.

Su Ling's cries got louder the moment his hands touched her breasts, her folds squeezing Yen Chen's cock hard making him moan loudly with his eyes closed.

*Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~*

"AHHHHHNNNNNGG~ HARDER!.."

"AAHHHNNNG~ FUCK YOUR NAUGHTY MOTHER HARDER!.."

Su Ling screamed with tears of joy coming out of her beautiful eyes and running down her face, Yen Chen didn't disappoint her and started fucking her tight pussy harder than before.

Su Ling's screams echoed around the room for a few more minutes and soon....

"AHHHHHHHNNNG~ I'M CUMMING!".

*Squirt* *Squirt*

She screamed loudly with her body arched and her toes curled and came hard, her beautiful eyes rolled back and an abnormal amount of love juices exploded from her pussy wetting Yen Chen's cock, balls and bed.

"Arg~ fuck!" He thrust a few more times and also came, but not inside her pussy because Mei had told him not to.

A large quantity of sperm exploded from his penis and covered Su Ling's breasts, belly and wet pussy, she looked down and saw herself covered in her son's sperm.

"Because.... Haaa.... Didn't you do it inside?" She collected some of her son's sperm with her finger and swallowed it with her eyes closed and asked with narrowed eyes.

Yen Chen lay down beside her and replied with his eyes shining and a gentle smile: I can't, if I did that you'd advance a whole kingdom..."

"What! If you enjoy  inside my pussy, would I advance to the Peak Stage of the Celestial Realm?" Su Ling screamed and asked with eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

"Yes... That's one of the many benefits of my Dual Cultivation Physique, the first time you receive my sperm inside your pussy you'll advance an entire Realm...." He nodded and explained with a bitter smile, not even Yen Chen knew why this would happen since his level of Cultivation is much lower than his mother's.

Su Ling's beautiful eyes sparkled, she ate up all the cum covering her luscious body and mounted on top of Yen Chen with her pussy right above his cock.

"What are we waiting for? Let's fuck!" Su Ling laughed and said before fitting his cock at the entrance to her pussy and sitting on it hard.

"AAhhhhhnnng~ So good!" She moaned loudly with her beautiful eyes rolled back and started riding her son's cock like a beast in heat.

Yen Chen grabbed her buttocks very tightly and then started pounding her tight pussy like a wild beast. Soon Su Ling's loud screams echoed inside Yen Chen's room for hours.

.............................

On the other side of the city of the Heavenly Phoenix,  Luo family mansion.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

"Why! Why! Why don't you two accept me yet! Am I not good enough? Su Ling! Su Rou! I became a Sky Realm Cultivator! Just to have a chance but you rejected me like a piece of garbage! I'll make you two pay dearly!"

A middle-aged man shouted loudly as he smashed the household items in his office, his face stained with tears and his current appearance that of a drunk who had been drinking and crying for three days straight.

"I... Luo Tian just wanted to receive your love..." He sat down in the wrecked armchair and muttered in a low voice with his head down and tears streaming from his eyes. Luo Tian fell in love with Su Ling and Su Rou the moment he saw them more than ten years ago.

He tried to woo the two women who had stolen his heart but was brutally beaten by Su Rou as if he were a lousy street rat, but even so his blind love didn't allow him to stop chasing after them, but of course Luo Tian didn't dare woo Su Ling and Su Rou openly, after all, the fear of death was too intense.

But even after ten years nothing had changed, they still looked at him as if he were some kind of trash and treated him with coldness and indifference as if he were just an insignificant ant bothering them, even after he had worked so hard to become a Sky Realm Cultivator the two of them still didn't put him in their eyes.

"Su Ling! Su Rou! You're mine! Only mine! No one can have you but me! No one!" He shouted loudly and got up in a hurry and left the room the next moment. Some time after he left the room, a very tall person wearing a black cape suddenly appeared.

"The plan is finally in action after more than ten years! I'm finally going to get my hands on those four women..." The black-clad person spoke with a sinister smile and a voice full of evil.

"Unfortunately I can't fight Su Ling or even Su Rou..... They're both much more powerful than me, but if the plan works out I'll get my hands on them without having to fight!" The black-clad person spoke again enthusiastically and disappeared from the room a second later.

......................................

Ten hours later....

"You have so many secrets..." Su Ling murmured with a little pout  as she circled Yen Chen's chest with her fingers.

*Pah~*

"AAhhhhng~." 

Yen Chen slapped his mother's fat ass hard and smiled: I've just told you most of my secrets, Mom! But there are a few I don't want to tell you yet..."

Su Ling sighed and rubbed the spot where the slap had landed and looked at him with a beautiful smile: All right, I can understand.... Show me this system and its functions..."

"Ok...." He nodded and summoned his status screen, Su Ling's eyes lit up the moment she saw the golden screen appear in front of her.

*Ding!*

<You have enough Yin energy to advance to the 6th Stage of the Body Refining Kingdom, do you wish to advance?>

A message from the system suddenly echoed in his mind, leaving him quite surprised. Yen Chen didn't think much about it and agreed to advance to Stage 6.

*Ding!*

<Congratulations! You have advanced to the Sixth Stage of the Body Refining Realm!>

*Ding*

<Mission 1 has been completed! All rewards will be transferred to the host!>

Yen Chen's eyes lit up the moment he felt a powerful energy gently and painlessly strengthening his body.

This chapter has been rewritten, date 02/1/2024

155