Chapter 8: You are my personal maid right?
12.9k 3 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you just moved on?" 

Su Ling frowned and asked with her eyes shining with curiosity, she had just felt a powerful Spiritual energy being emitted from her son's/husband's body.

"Yes~ I've just advanced to 6 Stage of the Realm of Body Refinement!" Yen Chen nodded and said with a big happy smile.

Su Ling frowned and said with a strange expression: Strange..... I'm sure my Yin Qi was enough to make you advance to the 1st Stage of the Qi Gathering Realm even if your cultivation physique took some of your energy..."

"Hmm?" Yen Chen frowned after hearing her words, he knew that what she had just said was true.

"Mei?" He decided to ask a certain sleeping Goddess.

"Hmm! Now that you've bothered to talk to me? After fucking your mother like a beast in heat..." Mei snorted and said with a hint of anger in her beautiful voice.

"I'm sorry Mei, I didn't mean to ignore you, I just couldn't help myself in front of my mother, the same will happen when we...." 

"Okay! Enough, I'll explain it to you...." Mei cut him off before his words could embarrass her further.

He laughed softly, leaving Su Ling very surprised, Mei cleared her throat and spoke: You are the owner of the best bloodline there is and also the owner of one of the most powerful Cultivation Physiques, your advances in the Cultivation Realms will be several times more difficult than normal but! Your combat power will be monstrous so don't rush too much, I'm looking after your family on your home planet."

*sigh*

"I see.... Thanks Mei, it looks like I'm going to need a lot more spirit Qi to advance in the Cultivation Realms than a normal genius Cultivator..." Yen Chen breathed a sigh of relief and thanked her with a soft smile and murmured in a low voice, leaving Su Ling a little surprised.

"Looks like ypu'll need a lot of wives to become stronger much faster and satisfy your lust..." She muttered with her eyes shining and a slightly annoyed expression.

"Hahahaha~ jealousy?" Yen Chen laughed out loud and asked with his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Su Ling snorted and said indifferently: Jealous? I? It doesn't matter to me..."

"Come here~."

"Kyaa."

Yen Chen laughed at how cute she was and rolled over with her on the bed, getting on top of her right between her legs, he spread them apart to reveal her beautiful, slightly reddened pussy and rubbed the head of his cock against the entrance of pussy of his mother.

"Chen~..." Su Ling bit her lower lip and called out with a shy expression.

"Husband! I want you to call me that from now on!" He demanded as he sank his thick penis into her pussy, making her moan loudly.

"AAhhhhhnnng~ yes! Husband!"

"Arg~ your pussy is amazing!" Yen Chen moaned with his eyes closed and a satisfied smile, he opened his eyes and looked into Su Ling's beautiful eyes with an evil smile.

"I'll show you that you shouldn't worry about getting less attention from me when I have more wifes." He spoke calmly and began to hit the her pussy hard, creating very loud slapping sounds followed by Su Ling's seductive moans or cries.

The couple indulged in the passionate act for another two and a half hours before finally stopping, in the end Yen Chen advanced to the 8 Stage, while Su Ling was surprised to realize that she was already close to advancing to the next Realm.

.........................

"Rewards~ let's see my rewards." 

Yen Chen spoke enthusiastically and lay down on one of the branches of one of the trees in the mansion's garden with his eyes shining and an excited expression.

He had just finished dinner with his whole family, Su Rou, Lili and Zoe were shocked by his terrible increase in cultivation and even the way Su Ling was treating him, she looked like a loving wife leaving the three women a little shocked.

Even the five beautiful Maids were quite shocked by the change in their Madam and the great increase in Yen Chen's cultivation. He had advanced five Stages in less than a day! Not even heavenly geniuses would be able to replicate such a feat.

Lili and Zoe became more aggressive and seductive, the naughtier one even rubbed the cock of Yen Chen over his pants while Zoe limited herself to stroking his hands from time to time. Su Rou didn't do anything significant, but Yen Chen knew she was a tigress in sheep's clothing.

She's just waiting for the right moment to attack him and devour him whole, in fact Yen Chen is very excited for that day, he wants to put her beneath him and pound her pussy while sucking on her big breasts and her delicious lips.

Just thinking about doing this to her made him hard and very horny, Yen Chen sighed to try to calm down and succeeded some time later.

"Hm! Pervert! You're more perverted than my father!" Mei's beautiful voice echoed in his mind, making him blush slightly with embarrassment.

"What can I do? I'm surrounded by women who look like hot goddesses! It's impossible for me to stay calm..." He muttered with a smile and his eyes twinkling slightly.

"Even so! You're a pervert!" Mei shouted again in an annoyed voice, causing him to let out a small sigh.

'Goddesses are too complicated...' Yen Chen thought with a bitter smile and looked at the golden screen in front of him.

[Beast King Gauntlets]

Type: Weapon

Rank: High Level Immortal

Description: Only the King of All Beasts can use this Immortal weapon, this weapon increases its user's combat power by several times.

------------

"Tsk! Such a flashy name but such an ordinary description..." Yen Chen clicked his tongue and muttered in a low voice with a big smile. He looked at the other golden screen and then his eyes lit up.

[Secret Art of the Dragon King's Fist]

Type: Cultivation technique 

Rank: Immortal of Maximum Level 

Description: This technique is extremely powerful and can only be used by someone with the lineage of a high level Dragon or higher, it has five levels and with each level the power and expenditure of Spiritual Qi increases.

-----------

"Good!" Yen Chen nodded with satisfaction and closed his eyes again, he smiled and thought: I'll take a nap and then start training."

"Hum! You're very lazy..." Mei snorted and said with displeasure.

"That's one of the many characteristics of dragons~." He laughed and said with a carefree tone of voice.

Yen Chen stared at the blue sky for a while and then fell asleep, an hour later he suddenly woke up after hearing light footsteps coming towards him.

"Young master..."

Yen Chen looked down and saw Sun Xi dressed in her usual maid's outfit, making her look quite beautiful. He smiled and jumped down onto the landing right in front of her.

"Xi~ you look so beautiful in those clothes..." He smiled at her, his eyes shining with undisguised desire.

"Thank you young master..." Sun Xi thanked him with a completely red face and a shy little smile.

Yen Chen used his fingers to lift her head by the chin and made her look into his shining golden eyes: "You're my personal maid, right?"

*Swallow*

"Yes...." Sun Xi swallowed and nodded with a very nervous expression.

Yen Chen's smile turned devilish, making the hairs on the body of the little woman in front of him stand on end.

This chapter has been rewritten, date 02/1/2024

136