Chapter 10: I am hungry! Very hungry!
12.8k 5 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is my baby finished of crying?"

"Don't intimidate me." 

Fifteen minutes later Yen Chen asked in an amused voice, making her very embarrassed, Sun Xi looked at him with a cute pout and an annoyed expression making him laugh out loud.

Yen Chen looked at her beautiful plump lips and couldn't resist the temptation. He his leaned his head forward and sealed their lips. Sun Xi's eyes widened in surprise, she tried to return the kiss but it was a bit sloppy.

He didn't mind and devoured her lips like a hungry beast, the beautiful maid did dominated by the ferocious beast inside Yen Chen, she could feel his hands running over every inch of her body.

'AAhhng~ the young master is so fierce..." She thought in her mind and hugged his neck tightly, standing only on her tiptoes because of Yen Chen's height that measures over two meters.

Five minutes later, Sun Xi broke the lascivious kiss and breathed hard, she looked at Yen Chen and smiled with a red face: "It was so good..."

"Hahahahaha~ you'll feel more pleasure after we have our first time~." He laughed out loud and said with a lascivious smile as he massaged his little maid/lover's ass.

Sun Xi blushed slightly and punched him lightly in the chest with a small smile, she was about to say something but stiffened in the next moment....

"Hmm! I've been looking for you for a while so you're here flirting with Xi'r..." 

A soft but at the same time very seductive voice echoed in their ears, making Sun Xi pale and Yen Chen smile. They looked to their right and saw Su Rou standing two meters away with her hands on her waist.

*Swallow

'Damn! What a hot woman...' Yen Chen thought with his eyes shining with desire.

Su Rou is wearing a very sexy workout outfit with a deep cleavage in her chest revealing a good deal of the pale skin of her large breasts, her clothes are very tight highlighting her super seductive figure.

He could even see the outline of her pussy indicating that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Yen Chen's penis became hard as a rock and his breathing became heavier. He looked at his hot aunt with a predatory gaze, making her smile seductively.

"Madam!" Sun Xi bowed slightly, her face red with embarrassment and nervousness.

"Raise your head Xi'r~ we'll be counting on your help in the future to calm a certain someone's inner beast..." She walked over to Sun Xi and helped her raise her head with a gentle smile.

"Um~ I understand ma'am...."

"Call me big sister I've always wanted have a little sister fufufufu~." Su Rou interrupted her and laughed softly.

Sun Xi swallowed and nodded slightly: "I see, big sister."

"Good! Now stay away for a while, I'll teach a good lesson in this pervert.." She hugged the little maid and said as she stroked her blonde hair.

Sun Xi nodded with a big smile and walked to the edge of the training room or rather the battle area, Yen Chen frowned and felt every hair on his body stand on end the moment he saw his beautiful aunt's evil smile.

"Aunt..."

*Boom*

Su Rou suddenly disappeared and in the blink of an eye appeared in front of Yen Chen and punched him hard in the stomach, sending him flying away at frightening speed.

*Bang*

*Cough* 

*Cough* 

He crashed into the wall of the room again and fell to the ground while coughing up some blood, Yen Chen groaned in pain and looked at Su Rou angrily: Hey! Why the hell did you attack me?"

"Fufufu~ we're starting our training dear~ be prepared, I won't take it easy..." She laughed and said with a mischievous smile and licked her lips.

Yen Chen gritted his teeth and got up from the ground. He stretched his neck and body and advanced against Su Rou like a beast.....

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

The two of them collided their fists dozens of times in two seconds, they seemed to be teleporting around the training room as they exchanged blows fierce and powerful enough to kill all normal Cultivators below the Earth Realm!

'I see.... The elder sister is beating the young master to extract the maximum of his combat potential.' Sun Xi thought with shining eyes and looked at Su Rou with admiration.

The little maid clenched her little fists and ran towards Yen Chen with a determined expression, soon the two beautiful women were giving a one-sided beating to Yen Chen who could only grit his teeth and endure the one-sided beating.

'Tsk! I'll get even by beating their pussies!" He shouted inside his mind and continued fighting or trying to fight the two beautiful women.

"Not bad.... That little girl is clever..." Mei, who was watching the sparring from inside the Soul Space, nodded with satisfaction and continued watching.

She had intended to train Yen Chen personally, but at the moment it was impossible to do so, after all he still couldn't enter the Soul Space even though he owned it.

..........................

Three hours later...

"Big sister, I think we went too hard on him.." Sun Xi muttered worriedly after seeing Yen Chen's miserable state.

He's lying on the floor of the training room with his body almost completely covered in dried blood and his clothes torn, his expression a little pale.

"Hmm! That bastard is totally fine! He's pretending to be asleep." Su Rou snorted and spoke disdainfully, Sun Xi widened her eyes and crouched down next to Yen Chen.

"Honey? Are you awake?" She poked his cheeks and asked with her eyes shining.

'Very cute...' Su Rou thought with a small smile and delivered a powerful kick to her nephew's face, but Yen Chen's right hand caught her foot very easily.

He opened his eyes and kissed Sun Xi's lips before pulling Su Rou to his arms and making her sit on his lap right above his hard cock, she pressed her ass against his cock and hugged his neck with a seductive smile.

"What a pervert~ did you get that hard after getting spanked by both of us?" She asked with a mischievous laugh, making Sun Xi blush slightly.

Yen Chen grinned like a wolf and also pulled Sun Xi into his arms and hugged both women's thin waists tightly, he sucked on their necks for a while leaving red marks and made a point of squeezing their buttocks hard.

"I'm hungry! Very hungry!" He murmured with a predatory smile and his eyes shining with undisguised desire.

Sun Xi swallowed and stammered: I can.... I can go make some food in the kitchen for you to eat..."

"Fufufufu~ Little Sister~ this bastard is saying that the two of us will be his food...." Su Ruo licked her lips and licked her nephew's neck, making him shiver slightly.

"Yes! I'll devour you two and make you mine." He agreed with Su Rou and then started to remove Sun Xi's clothes, making her very embarrassed, but she didn't stop him.

Su Rou laughed and helped him, then the two of them undressed the little Maid and sighed at the sight of her beautiful body, Su Rou no if feeling a little inferior since she herself already had a divinely bombastic body.

"Fufufufu~ my little sister has such big assets." She laughed and grabbed Sun Xi's breasts from behind and molded them into various shapes.

"AAhhhnng~ big sister... No.." Sun Xi groaned with her face red with embarrassment and bit her lower lip hard.

Yen Chen's breathing became hotter, he couldn't help but lick his lips and smile like the beautiful pervert he was.

This chapter has been rewritten in 02/17/2024

129