Chapter 203: Little problems
2.7k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Yuyan was saddened, her eyes lost some of their sparkle, but they soon became bright again when she heard his next words.

“But even my hatred for the Su family cannot overcome my love for Ling and Rou, so I will help you twice, that's all I can do.”

“Thank you very much” Su Yuyan said with a beautiful happy smile.

Yen Chen nodded and shifted his eyes to another direction, he was a little embarrassed by her beautiful smile.

All the women laughed out loud when they saw him embarrassed, which was very rare to see.

Usually he was the one who would be embarrassing them with his perverted personality.

*Cough*

“All of you should go home and rest, I Go come later” Yen Chen coughed and said to his women before cutting Space with his hand and creating a space portal.

The women nodded and entered the portal not before kissing him goodbye.

Su Ling and Su Rou pulled Su Yuyan who had a shocked expression with her hands towards the portal.

"See you at home don't delay!"

"That's right, come back soon"

Su Ling and Su Rou spoke to him with serious expressions, Yen Chen nodded and kissed his lips lightly before the two entered the portal.

Hua Yuer, who was still standing in the same place, looked at him and said: Did you need to talk like that?”

Yen Chen sighed softly and in the next moment he hugged her waist before asking: Are you mad at me?”

Hua Yuer also hugged him around the waist and replied, No, I am not angry, but I hope you  treat she,she and  the grandmother of Sister Ling and Sister Ruo  well, and she is also a very dear friend of mine."

Yen Chen nodded his head and said after giving him a light kiss, You should go with the others.”

"I will go with you!" Hua Yuer shook her head and said with an expression of 'I won't go back without you'.

Yen Chen smiled bitterly and told her: It's okay, I would only go help others.”

“Are they not finished yet?” Hua Yuer furrowed her brows and asked.

Yen Chen shook his head and said with a frown on his face: Lilith is almost done while Zu Haifang and the other two…”

"Come on, they must be having problems"Hau Yuer said and flew to the battlefield where Zu Haifang and the others were fighting.

Yen Chen quickly followed and within seconds the two arrived at the battlefield and saw that the three of them were fighting a monster that looked like a giant water snake.

“WHY IS IT SO BIG?”

Yen Chen said aloud with a voice full of shock upon seeing the enormous size of the snake, he could tell that this was the biggest monster he had seen so far.

His loud voice drew everyone's attention to him, including the snake that pushed Zu Haifang and the other two aside and attacked Yen Chen with its eyes shining with greed.

“Stupid husband!” Hua Yuer told him and summoned his battlehammer.

Yen Chen scratched his head in embarrassment and said: Wife, I was a little impressed hahaha.”

Hua Yuer snorted and dealt a strong blow to the head of the snake that was about to try to swallow Yen Chen.

*bang*

The serpent's huge body flew thousands of kilometers and collided with the water causing a huge explosion that created a huge pillar of water and shook the sea.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

Zu Haifang, Hector, and Ryan were shocked to see this scene unfold right before their eyes.

“Wasn’t she in the Early Stage Emperor Reign?” Zu Haifang wondered after sensing Hua Yuer's new level of cultivation.

The other two were the same, Yen Chen laughed and told her: Wife, you are so fierce."

Hua Yuer snorted and said: I'll his be back in a bit."

She then flew towards the giant serpent that was eyes red with rage.

*bang*

The two started a fierce battle where Hua Yuer was playing with the water serpent even though she had the upper hand in the sea.

Yen Chen shook his head and said with a perverted smile: She is really fierce."

He was remembering the  sessions of Dual Cultivation the two of them had and he licked his lips seductively.

"Young master!"

Zu Haifang, Hector, and Ryan appeared in front of him and lowered their heads.

Yen Chen looked at them and saw their pitiful state, they were heavily injured, Yen Chen didn't know how they could still be standing.

“Master, we are sorry that we did not complete your request"Zu Haifang said with a sad and regretful voice.

Hector and Ryan were silent, but they his were very afraid of being punished by Yen Chen, especially Ryan, he didn't want to feel that pain again.

Yen Chen sighed and looked at the moon in the sky before saying, It's not your fault, that monster was too strong and it's a miracle that the three of you are still alive."

The eyes of the three sparkled and Yen Chen continued: You guys did really well to tell the truth, here for you.”

He touched the foreheads of the three and gave them Mid-Level Immortal Cultivation Techniques.

When the three of them saw the Rankings of all Techniques, they were deeply shocked.

Cultivation techniques at Immortal Rank were very rare even in the middle and higher level star clusters.

Yen Chen didn't know that and even if he did, he wouldn't give a damn.

“Thank you very much Master!”

The three bowed their heads and spoke in unison with grateful voices.

Yen Chen nodded and said nothing, he looked at Hua Yuer's battle and saw her slash the giant snake with a sadistic smile.

Yen Chen shook his head and said before stepping into the sea water: I'll  go check Lilith's battle, you can come back.”

Zu Haifang, Hector and Ryan nodded and flew towards the Phoenix Empire back to Phoenix City.

Yen Chen wrapped his body with a small layer of Qi so that the water wouldn't wet his clothes, he then descended towards the depths of the Dead Sea.

Halfway through, many beasts and monsters attacked him only to meet the same fate of death.

"Damn, this place is too dangerous!"

Yen Chen spoke seeing hundreds of level 7 and 8 sea monsters surrounding him from all sides.

He became very angry and directly used his Bestial Soul, soon a very frightening aura came out of his body, making monsters and beasts afraid.

They tried to run away, but Yen Chen snapped his fingers and everyone's huge bodies exploded, turning the navy blue water blood red.

He then returned to travel going to the bottom of the sea, and after a few seconds he his finally managed to reach his destination and was impressed with what he saw.


Favorite if you liked it ❤️


44