Chapter 252: Mei the Supreme Queen of Fairies
2.6k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen was shocked by what he saw, inside the house was very simple like any other mortal's house.

What left him in a state of shock was the extremely beautiful woman who was looking at him with a beautiful happy smile.

She had long black hair like the purest darkness that fell down her back like a waterfall.

Her amethyst purple eyes was glowed brightly, Yen Chen felt himself being sucked into them.

Her lips were red, her breasts were just the right proportion, not too big and not too small, they were perfect breasts.

She has two transparent wings that make her look like a fairy from Earth's fairy tales.

She is also very tall at 190 cm tall. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress that highlighted her beautiful sensual curves.

She was a beautiful middle aged woman, no she was definitely a super milf.

“Have you ever admired the beauty of your beautiful wife?” The woman asked with a sly smile.

Yen Chen snapped out of his stupor and said in confusion: Wife?"

The woman laughed and said nothing, Yen Chen widened her eyes and said in a loud voice: My Mei!"

Mei laughed and said: Hi my husband~”

Yen Chen's eyes flashed, he didn't take long and rushed to hug her tightly and said: I've waited so long for this."

Mei hugged him tight and said: Me too my love.”

The two stayed like that embraced for some time enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies, Yen Chen smelled your perfume and was very surprised.

“And so good~” He thought in his mind and closed his eyes.

Mei was very happy, she his always wanted to hug him like this and now she can finally fulfill her wish of having her husband in her arms even for a second.

A few minutes later he let go of her and said with a perverted smile: You're really hot~."

Mei blushed and asked: Pervert, do you only love my body?"

Yen Chen laughed and said fondly: No, I love everything about you."

Mei smiled happily and the next moment she stiffened as she felt his lips pressed against hers.

“My first kiss~” Mei thought in her mind as she tried to return the kiss.

Yen Chen chuckled inwardly, seeing that she didn't know how to kiss, which made him very happy as well because he was her first and also her last man.

“Do as I do” He told her through the voice transmission.

Mei nodded and did as he asked, then a few minutes passed while the two enjoyed a very hot and passionate kiss.

She learned to kiss quickly with Yen Chen's instructions, he was a professional in that field. He lifted her by the waist so that she had to wrap her legs around his waist and carried her to the small double bed that was beside them.

Yen Chen pressed Mei below him and sucked her sweet red lips very hard, Mei hugged her neck and did the same.

Soon another four minutes passed, Yen Chen broke the kiss and lay down with her on the bed, he started stroking her long hair and looked at her with a loving gaze.

“I love you my beloved wife” He said as he looked at her.

Mei smiled and told him: I love you very much too, my beloved husband~.”

Yen Chen hugged her tightly as if it were her last hug, Mei laughed and laid her head on his chest before using her finger and making circles on his chest.

"Mei" He called out to her in a calm voice.

“Yes?, husband~” Mei looked at him and asked.

Yen Chen looked at her and asked with a curious expression: Who are you really?"

He was curious to know more about her, he had never seen a woman in his current world who had fairy wings.

Mei smiled helplessly and said: I am the Supreme Queen of Fairies.”

“Wow, my wife is a queen” Yen Chen said in a happy voice.

Mei laughed and said: You must respect this queen.”

Yen Chen smiled seductively and said: Ho!, what if I want to be your king?"

She thought for a while and said: Of course, you are the only one who can hehehe~.”

Yen Chen smiled happily and asked: My love, can you tell me which the Immortal Realms are?"

Mei nodded, she didn't tell him before because she was afraid that it would hurt his cultivation speed, but now Yen Chen was about to fight Immortal Cultivators, he should know everything.

Thinking a little a strange smile appeared on his lips reflecting in how he got so powerful in less than a year it was actually less than half a year something really shocking.

"Ok, pay close attention to my explanation" Mei nodded and said with a serious expression.

Yen Chen nodded, Mei saw that he was focused and started his explanation about the Immortal Realms.

The so-called Immortal Realms are divided into five main Realms, being them:

Immortal Core Realm

Immortal Soul Realm

Kingdom of the Immortal King

Realm Transcend Immortal

Kingdom of the Heavenly Conqueror

All of them are divided into Initial, Medium, Advanced and Peak. Mei started to explain the difference between them.

When a Cultivator advances to the Immortal Core Realm, the spiritual Qi is gradually replaced by a much higher energy, being the Immortal Qi that only exists on medium and higher level planets.

At each stage, the percentage of Qi replaced and 25% when all of the Spiritual Qi  is replaced, the cultivator can break through to the Immortal Soul Realm.

And of course this transition is very difficult, usually most Immortals have their bodies exploded during an ascension.

In the Immortal Soul Realm, the cultivator has his soul gradually become immortal with each stage making him immortal.

Even if his entire body is destroyed, he will still be alive because this cultivator's soul is immortal only after destroying his soul will he die forever.

Yen Chen sighed in relief as Mei explained the characteristics of each realm, he didn't want a lunatic he killed to come back to life and go after his family.

In the Realm of the Immortal King, the cultivator gains a huge increase in power and can even destroy inner planets very easily.

Yen Chen took a deep breath and thought: If this Cultivation Realm is already so fierce, how about the next one?”

He was anxious to know, Mei who saw his expression smiled and continued.

The Transcend Immortal Realm is a transitional realm to the next Realm, a good example would be the Half Immortal Realm which is also a transitional realm to the Immortal Core Realm.

What about the Heavenly Conqueror Realm? This Realm is the pinnacle of Cultivation of this mortal plane, nothing could be more powerful than a Cultivator in this Realm, and of course there are some exceptions like another Cultivator with the same Realm and Yen Chen.

Celestial Conquerors are treated like gods on this mortal plane due to their enormous power.

“These are the final Realms of this mortal plane” Mei told him ending the explanation.

Yen Chen nodded and asked: My normal combat power is in which realm?"

Mei laughed and said with a happy and proud smile, He is in the Intermediate Stage of the Immortal Soul Realm.”

"That's not too much?" Yen Chen said in a shocked voice.

He was very shocked to learn that he was so powerful without even using the Bestial soul and his dragon transformation as well as the Bestial contract. 

“Hahahaha, husband, you're right in all my seven million years of life, I've never seen an anomaly like you before” Mei laughed out loud and said.

Yen Chen gasped when hearing her real age, Mei saw his shocked expression and became anxious: Husband, am I too old for you?"

Yen Chen blamed himself for being an idiot, he lightly kissed her lips and said: No, my love, I love you too much to worry about your age."

"Mm" Mei nodded and returned the kiss with more intensity. 

She was very worried about how he would react to knowing her real age, Mei had already seen that on earth most men prefer younger women over older ones. 

But now she was very relieved and happy to know that her husband loves her so much.

After two minutes, Yen Chen broke the kiss and said: Let's spend some time together outside?"

Mei nodded with a happy smile, Yen Chen got up and pulled her by the hands to the door of the house.

Soon the two began to enjoy their time together.


Favorite if you liked



36