Chapter 255: Curse R-18
2.7k 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen looked at Tang Xue in his arms and quickly laid her down on the bed and put her in a missionary position, leaving her in a daze.

“Husband who… Ahhhhh~” She tried to speak, but stopped and moaned loudly when Yen Chen started to rub his thick cock between her virgin pussy lips.

Yen Chen was breathing with a bit of difficulty, he was having a bit of trouble controlling his enormous lust that was only growing with each passing second.

He panicked if he continued like this, he his was sure to lose control. Su Rou, Sun Xi, Rose and Zoe stood to the side watching, they his didn't want to disturb their sister's first time.

But the five women also had no idea that Yen Chen was having problems right now.

Yen Chen looked at Tang Xue and said as he continued to rub his dick on her pussy: I'm coming in~.”

“Ahhng ~ Be kind ~” Tang Xue nodded and said between her sensual moans.

Yen Chen didn't wait any longer and began to penetrate her very slowly and carefully so as not to hurt her and thus turn her first time into a terrible experience.

“Ahhhnnn~” She squeezed the sheets very tightly, feeling a little pain when Yen Chen's thick cock began to penetrate her.

After a while, Yen Chen's dick head finally touched a thin barrier, he looked at her and saw her nod.

Yen Chen sighed softly and with a strong blow he broke her hymen causing her to cry out loud in pain.

“Aahhhh”

*To cry*

*To cry*

Tang Xue screamed loudly in pain and started to cry, the pain she he was  feeling was too much for her even though she was a very powerful cultivator.

“Poha!, because it's cold and so cramped in here” Yen Chen said aloud in his mind.

The inside of Tang Xue's pussy was very tight and also very cold, unlike any other woman he had had sex with before.

Yen Chen felt as if her cock was going to be crushed by the folds of her pussy that were squeezing it too tightly.

“My love, are you okay?” Yen Chen asked her.

Tang Xue nodded and said: I'm just in a little pain."

He bent down and started kissing her all over her face before stealing her lips with a deep and very passionate kiss.

She hugged his neck and began to cooperate with the passionate and intense kiss. Su Rou, Sun Xi, Rose and Zoe were even more excited when they saw this scene.

Zoe took her right hand to your pussy and started to masturbate and used her other hand to squeeze her breasts.

She started to let out low moans making her mother and Sun Xi even more excited, Su Rou smiled and grabbed Sun Xi's big breasts from behind before starting to squeeze them.

“Aahhn~ big sister~” Sun Xi groaned and said.

“Hehehe looks like my little sister needs help” Su Rou smirked and said.

“Ahhhnnh~Big sister, don't touch that~” Sun Xi moaned and said loudly after feeling his fingers rubbing her pink pussy.

Su Rou didn't listen and continued to rub his fingers between her pussy lips and squeeze her swollen clit.

Sun Xi started moaning loudly with great pleasure, although it wasn't as good as Yen Chen's fingers, but it was still much better than doing it alone.

Rose laughed and did the same to Zoe who immediately started moaning loudly in a very seductive voice.

Yen Chen looked at the their wives and was surprised to see this scene, he smiled and said: They are having fun without us hehe~”

He didn't mind that they did that, to him it was just them trying to please each other and of course he would never let that happen without his presence.

Yen Chen was very possessive, to he all his wives were his alone and nobody else's.

Tang Xue's face was red as he saw such an obscene scene unfold right next to her, Yen Chen smiled before starting to move his hips.

“AAhhhng~” Tang Xue started moaning loudly as many rays of pleasure assaulted his body.

She instinctively wrapped her legs around his hips and held him tightly, as if she was afraid he would leave.

*pah* *pah* *pah*

“Aahhng~ AAhhhnng~”

He began to increase the speed of his hips making slapping sounds mixed with loud moans echo throughout the Yen Chen's room.

Yen Chen was feeling heavenly pleasure invading his entire body, it was very different from when he cultivated with his other wives.

“So this is the taste of a woman with a Yin physique!” He said in his mind and felt very lucky and happy to have three wives with such physiques.

Yen Chen couldn't take it anymore and began to move his hips with great force and speed, making Tang Xue's entire body numb from the immense pleasure she was feeling.

Twenty minutes later, Yen Chen came and filled his entire interior with his potent Yang Qi, Tang Xue smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

She came five times in that short period of time while Yen Chen came twice, she was already very tired because he  wouldn't let her rest not even per put a second.

Yen Chen withdrew his cock, which was still hard as a rock, from inside her pussy and pulled Su Rou into his arms before entering her.

“Ahhhhhhng~So sudden~"

Su Rou groaned loudly before saying in a surprised voice, she didn't expect him to be so aggressive.

*pah* *pah* *pah* *pah*

“Ahhhhhhng~ Ahhhhnng~”

Yen Chen grabbed her by the hips and started hitting her very hard, making her moan loudly as an enormous amount of pleasure assaulted her body.

Sun Xi smiled and said before grabbing her breasts from behind: It's time for my revenge hehehe~.”

Sun Xi was a little upset, Su Rou made her come twice using his fingers, making her a little unhappy.

“Ahhhnng~Nooooo” Su Rou groaned loudly after feeling Sun Xi squeezing her nipples tightly.

*Squirt* *Squirt*

She came the next moment feeling an absurd amount of pleasure, Yen Chen felt her juices wetting his entire lap, but he didn't care and continued with his thrusts.

“Ahhhhnn~Husband give me a break” Su Rou groaned loudly and said with a pleading voice.

Yen Chen ignored her and continued to fuck her hard making Sun Xi, Zoe and Rose very worried, he doesn't normally act like this.

A few minutes later he finally came filling her entire pussy with his Yang Qi, he quickly pulled his hard cock out of her and laid his weak body on top of the bed before looking at Sun Xi, Rose and Zoe.

Yen Chen looked at Zoe and quickly pulled her towards him before making him get on all fours at the edge of the bed.

*pah*

“Ahhng~”

He slapped her ass before thrusting dick into her with a hard thrust that made his eyes widen as She felt her cock slam into her uterus.

“Ahhhnng~husband, calm down” Zoe said after moaning loudly.

Yen Chen didn't hear her words, he hugged her body and grabbed your breasts before pulling her to him, making her arch her body forward.

*pah* *pah* *pah* *pah*

“Ahhhhhhng~ Ahhhhnng~”

“Ahhhnng~husband be kinder”

Zoe could only moan under her onslaught, he looked like a ravenous beast, his golden eyes were now red and glowing with lust and extreme desire.

Sun Xi and Rose were very scared seeing their red eyes filled with lust, they both turned away from them and Sun Xi asked: Big sister Mei, what's going on?"

*Sigh*

[Sister Xi, our husband is suffering from the effects of a curse.] Mei said after sighing.

"A...a curse?" Sun Xi asked with a trembling voice and an anxious face.

Rose was also very anxious, curses were no joke they could kill even an Immortal.

Mei nodded and said: [The Chaos Dragon is a very powerful being, it's even very unfair for other races if compare with him in terms of strength.]

Sun Xi nodded and Mei continued: [That's why the heavens decided to place a curse on him and his future bloodline heirs.]

Sun Xi, who heard the explanation, turned pale and asked: And what curse is this?"

[Every night of the Yin full moon he will lose control of his lust] Mek said with a serious voice.

Sun Xi and Rose were very scared because this was terrible, did they know that Yen Chen was already very active having to have sex three times a day and with the curse active?

That thought made them shudder with fear and anxiety, they didn't want to see him suffer because of it.

I don't know if some of you will hate that the MC's wives have sexual interaction with each other but I guarantee it won't happen without Yen Chen's presence so rest assured, I don't like Yuri very much either.

33