Chapter 256: A solution R-18 ( Part 1)
2.8k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Xi looked at Yen Chen, who looked like a beast as he hit Su Rou very hard, causing her to moan loudly in pure ecstasy.

"Big sister, can you break this curse?" She asked with her eyes shining with hope.

Mei was someone very strong, maybe she could have some solution, but her expectations were shattered with Mei's next words.

[No, Sister Xi, I don't have anything that can help.] Mei said with a sad voice.

“Is there anything that can get him back to normal?” Sun Xi asked Mei.

Mei nodded and told her: He needs to satisfy her lust as soon as possible.]

Sun Xi nodded and said: We will need the help of all the sisters.”

[Don't worry, they was there in less five minutes] Mei told her.

Sun Xi nodded and said seeing the scene in front of her: It looks like my turn has come."

Yen Chen gave his last strong thrust causing Su Rou to arch his body and moan loudly before rolling his eyes and having a huge orgasm.

“Uhhhh~”

Yen Chen moaned and filled the entire inside of pussy Su Rou with your Yang Qi.

He withdrew his cock from inside Su Rou and laid her down on the bed next to Zoe before looking at Sun Xi with shining eyes.

Sun Xi shuddered before feeling her body float towards her, Yen Chen caught her in his arms before making her spread her legs and thrust his cock inside her pussy with a strong thrust.

“Ahhhhhh~”

*Squirt* *Squirt*

She moaned loudly and stood on her tiptoes before wetting Yen Chen's entire lower body with her love juices.

Yen Chen no was stop moving his hips even though Sun Xi had just had a huge orgasm, making her that much more sensitive.

*pah* *pah* *pah* *pah*

“Ahhhnng~ AAhhhnng~”

Sounds of wet slaps mixed with loud and lustful moans echoed through the room and down the hall making a lot of noise.

Sun Xi could only moan out loud as the intense pleasure that assailed her body was very different from the previous sections where Yen Chen held himself back so as not to hurt them.

He was literally fucking her hard, all he wanted right now was to feel more pleasure so he could satisfy her lust.

Five minutes later, he finally came filling her from the inside with so much of his Yang Qi. Sun Xi took a deep breath in relief why she was finally  time had to rest.

Even though the session lasted very little she had already come four times in a row, he was always hitting all her sweet spots giving her three times more pleasure than usual.

“AAhhhhnng ~ no husband, you're going to break me ~” Sun xi groaned loudly and said in fear after seeing him start moving his hips.

Yen Chen didn't seem to be listening and began to sway his hips rapidly, leaving her with no option but to accept his advances.

"Sisters, help" She said with a weak voice on the verge of fainting with pleasure.

*bammm*

The door opened and Su Ling and the others entered and were horrified to see her current state and that of her three other sisters who had pale and tired faces as if their life essence had been sucked out, except for Rose who was still fine.

“Sister Ling helps” Sun Xi looked at Su Ling and said softly.

“Big sister” Su Ling said before starting to undress.

Hua Yuer nodded and used her spiritual pressure to paralyze Yen Chen's movements, who looked at Su Ling with eyes shining with lust.

“Husband, you want me~” Su Ling walked up to him and said with a seductive smile.

She looked at Hua Yuer and nodded, Hua Yuer let go of Yen Chen who immediately pulled Su Ling towards him and started to penetrate her with his cock.

“AAhhhhg~” Su Ling began to moan loudly.

Yen Chen started squeezing her breasts as he fucked her silly. The other women in the room blushed to see such an obscene scene unfold in front of them.

“Do we have to do that too?” Iris asked with a flushed face.

[Yes, our husband needs help from all of you.] Mei said with a serious voice.

Iris and the others nodded before Su Yuyan said with a flushed face: He's being so harsh."

Emily and the others nodded as they watched Yen Chen fuck his own mother really, really hard, all the women's cunts started to get wet.

Mei called all of Yen Chen's women to help even Lilith came with them, An Chun and Ji Jiao didn't come both of them are still too young for that kind of thing.

Luna, Anna, Aylin and Aurora didn't come either, the four still didn't have their human bodies to be able to do this to him.

Ten minutes soon passed and all the women continued to watch the mother and son duo having intense sex.

[Sister Yuer, and the your turn, the Sister Ling can't take it anymore] Mei said to Hua Yuer, who nodded and started to undress.

All the women were shocked to see Hua Yuer's mature and incredibly sexy body that would drive any man crazy.

“Aahhhh~”

Su Ling moaned loudly before coming with great intensity, but Yen Chen didn't stop and continued his strong thrusts for another four minutes until finally came.

Hua Yuer immediately used her spirit pressure to paralyze him and walked towards her while swaying her hips seductively.

Yen Chen's eyes started to shine with lust, Hua Yuer removed Su Ling from his arms and laid her down on the bed before sitting on top of his cock.

AAhhhng~ It's much bigger than last time” She moaned and said softly.

Hua Yuer released him and let him do whatever he wanted with your body. Yen Chen gripped her waist tightly before starting to quickly rise and fall.

AAhhhhnng~ Siiimm, I missed this so much~” She moaned and said in a loud voice filled with lust.

Mu Li and the other women were very shocked to see their strict older sister being so perverted right in front of them.

*Phat!* *Phat!* *Phat!*

"AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~"

Hua Yuer didn't stay passive and started moving her big butt up and down along with Yen Chen's intense movements.

*to swallow*

Ji Hua and the other women gulped seeing how intense Yen Chen and Hua Yuer were, Camilla bit her bottom lip a little hard.

Her legs were rubbing against each other, she was very excited now seeing the two of them having sex in such a wild way.

An hour quickly passed, Hua Yuer came six times, while Yen Chen came four times in that short period of time.

“Big Sister Mei!” She screamed loudly asking Mei for help.

[Alright] Mei said and a huge pressure suddenly appeared making all the women turn pale.

Mei paralyzed Yen Chen, preventing him from moving and said: [Sister Camilla and her turn.]

Camilla nodded and destroyed all of her clothes before picking up Hua Yuer and laying her down on the bed, she looked at Yen Chen's cock with anxious eyes.

“I've waited so long for this” She licked her lips and said with a happy smile.

“AAhhhhhnng~” Camilla moaned loudly after sitting hard on her lover's cock, driving him deep into her pussy.

Mei let go of Yen Chen who quickly grabbed Camilla's wide hips and started hitting her with great force and speed.

“AAhhhnng~ AAhhhhnng~”

Camilla started moaning loudly with a lustful expression and like Hua Yuer she didn't stay passive and started moving her big butt up and down causing it to bump against Yen Chen's pelvis.

Lili, Yuna, Aiya, Emily and Rose gulped and became very anxious, they really wanted to help their beloved husband control this damn curse.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️


36