Chapter 257: A solution R-18 (Part 2)
2.9k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two hours soon passed and in that period of time, Su Rou, Zoe and Tang Xue woke up from their sleep and were shocked to see Su Ling and the other women inside the Yen Chen's room.

Mei quickly explained to them about Yen Chen's bloodline curse, making them very worried about him, but the three agreed to help curb their lust so that Caya and the others wouldn't get hurt when it was their turn.

And soon another five hours passed Su Ling, Lili, Zoe and Tang Xue they gone already three more rounds with Yen Chen who was still in a lot of lust.

Ember and the others looked on in horror at Hua Yuer, Camilla, Rose and Su Rou along with Emily and the other women who were already their wives.

Everyone had a tired face and uneven breathing, Mei sighed and said: It's time.”

Iris and the others gulped, it would be a lie to say they weren't scared at all. Mei saw that and said: He needs your help now!“

Mei was getting anxious if Yen Chen didn't satisfy his lust quickly, he would lose himself in her becoming a being driven only by pleasure.

Alice took a deep breath and said as she took off her clothes: Alright I'll go."

She walked towards Yen Chen and sat on his lap before lifting her ass and fitting the head of his cock to the entrance of her pink pussy.

Alice looked into Yen Chen's eyes and was saddened, in them there was nothing but extreme lust and desire. Ji Hua was very worried about Alice.

"Chen if you're listening I just want to say that I love you" Alice said and the next moment she sat on his hard cock.

"Haaaaa" She let out a loud scream of pain and started to cry in a lot of pain.

Ji Hua paled, she didn't expect her daughter's love for him to be so great to the point of she would do this.

“Do I not love him as much as she does?” Ji Hua wondered in her mind.

All the other women also wondered if they loved he so much to the point of  would be in too much pain or even give their lives as he would.

Alice who still was crying from a lot of pain felt a warm hand caressing her face with tenderness and love, she looked up and saw Yen Chen looking at her with a look full of love and affection.

"I love you too" He told her with a soft smile.

Yen Chen looked at Ji Hua and the others, as well as Su Ling and his other wives, and said in a loud voice: I also love each and every one of you very much.”

In the next moment, the blood-red color returned to his beautiful golden eyes, which quickly began to sparkle with lust again.

Mei quickly paralyzed him using her spiritual pressure so that he wouldn't start moving and hurt Alice in the process, who was stunned.

“He really loves me”She thought and a beautiful smile appeared on her cherry lips.

Helena and the others were also surprised, they his didn't expect him to tell them that even though he didn't have full control over his body.

Su Ling, Lili, Zoe, Rose, Yuna, Aiya, Su Rou, Tang Xue, Ayla, Camilla, Hua Yuer and Emily smiled happily and went back to sleep to rest their minds and bodies.

[The husband really loves all you very much, so please help him] Mei said in a pleading voice.

She has always been a very proud person, but for her husband she would throw all her pride aside.

Su Yuyan clenched her fists very tightly, she his was very angry with herself, her great-grandson needed help, and she was still undecided whether she should help or not.

*tear*

She tore off your clothes and told everyone: I his don't care if it's with him."

Ember did the same and said, Even though he's a pervert, I still love him."

Fang Xuer also tore his clothes  followed followed by Caya, Iris, Jasmine, Melissa, Isis, Ully, Yu Suyin, Lin Xuan, Chloe, Helena, Bella, Annchi, Mu Li and Lilith.

They all had a very determined expression on their faces, Yen Chen helped them a lot, he even saved most of them from fates worse than death, but he didn't ask for anything but a chance.

Alice took a deep breath and started rocking her ass up and down causing Yen Chen's huge thick cock to stretch the smooth walls of her pussy.

"AAhhhhnng ~ what is it?" Alice moaned loudly and asked in a seductive voice.

She was feeling a lot of pleasure, it was much better than touching herself, she began to increase the speed of her movements in search of more of that intoxicating pleasure.

*pah* *pah* *pah* *pah*

“Ahhhnng~Yes~AAhhhnng~”

The sounds of Alice's butt colliding with Yen Chen's lap mixed with her moans loud of pleasure echoed through the room leaving Ji Hua and the other women dumbfounded.

"And that's so good?"

They wondered in their minds seeing Alice's lecherous expression, which was the same as Su Ling's and the others before.

Mei let go of Yen Chen, who quickly grabbed Alice and put her in a missionary position before grabbing her hips and hitting her with intense thrusts.

“Ahhhng~ This feels so good~”

Alice continued to moan loudly as many jolts of pleasure assaulted her little body. Yen Chen looked at her breasts and started sucking on one of her small nipples.

The pleasure that she feeling was increased in many folds making her arch her body and moan loudly before she came.

“Ahhhhhhh~”

*Squirt* *Squirt*

Yen Chen didn't stop even after she came, he continued for a few more minutes until he finally came.

“Uuuhhhh~”

He moaned and came deep into her pussy, Mei paralyzed him and said to the others: Who's next?."

Jasmine stepped forward and said: I will."

She walked over to him and plucked the unconscious Alice out of his arms before laying her down on the bed next to Su Ling and the others.

Jasmine took a deep breath and hugged Yen Chen from behind before starting to rub her big breasts on his back, making him even more excited.

Mei removed her spiritual pressure leaving Yen Chen free, he wasted no time and pulled Jasmine into her arms.

“Ahhhhhh~”

Jasmine moaned when Yen Chen started sucking her nipples very hard, she also felt his cock between her buttocks.

“Why is it so big?” She was very shocked by the size Of He penis.

Jasmine lifted her ass and held his cock before guiding him to the entrance of her pussy which was already wet from watching lewd scenes.

Yen Chen, who was enjoying the taste of her breasts, stopped and looked at Jasmine before grabbing her ass tightly and pushing her down.

“AAhhhhnngg~” A loud moan of pleasure mixed with a little pain came out of Jasmine's mouth.

Yen Chen closed his eyes enjoying the pleasure he was feeling now, he his felt his cock open the soft and squishy folds of her pussy before touching something deep inside.

*Squirt* *Squirt*

Jasmine's body trembled and she came wetting Yen Chen's lap and a part of the bed, she was very shocked that she came with just one thrust.

“Ahhhhhhng~Nooo~”

But she couldn't think of anything else but moan loudly when Yen Chen started to move his hips up and down.

*Phat!* *Phat!* *Phat!*

"AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~ AAnnghh~"

Wet, lewd sounds mixed with loud, pleasure-filled moans echoed through the room once again leaving the other women watching aroused.

Su Yuyan was shocked to see Jasmine being so lustful, she rubbed her thighs and said to herself: Am I next?"

She was really getting too eager to try, all her human morals were long gone after living with Yen Chen and her other sisters for a while.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

40