Chapter 258: A solution R-18 (Part 3 final)
2.5k 2 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine enjoyed the pleasure given by Yen Chen for over forty-five minutes before passing out because the amount of pleasure was too much for her mind to handle.

Su Yuyan took a deep breath before doing the same as Jasmine did and sat on her lap, Yen Chen's red eyes flashed with anxiety and desire at seeing such a sexy figure in her arms.

He quickly attacked her as soon as Mei released him, Su Yuyan was surprised to see him being so hard with her, Yen Chen laid her down on the edge of the bed before penetrating her with his cock.

“Ahhhh~”

And just like Jasmine, she  his let out a loud moan mixed with a little pain and a lot of pleasure, Yen Chen didn't wait and started moving his hips with superhuman speed.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Aahhhhhnng~ AAnnnhhg~"

Slapping sounds mixed with lustful moans began to echo through the room once again making all the women even more excited.

Yen Chen continued to release all of his lust for over an hour until she fainted like Su Ling and the others fainted after receiving an enormous amount of Yang Qi from him.

After her, it was Ember's turn, who wasn't passive and became very fierce even though she was still a virgin. Iris and the others were shocked to see her act so wildly.

After forty minutes Ember couldn't take it anymore and it was Ji Hua's turn who unlike her was much more shy and couldn't take more than thirty minutes.

Annchi followed soon after and only lasted thirty minutes under Yen Chen's furious attack, Caya took over and using her dual cultivation physique, she managed to hold out for over two hours straight, giving everyone time to rest.

Even so, most of the women were still very tired but luckily Mu Li stepped in and managed to hold him for over three hours.

And quickly one day passed all the women were now lying on the bed with tired expressions while he was still cultivating with Melissa.

“Big sister” Melissa said softly with a pleading tone.

Yen Chen had already come four times inside her, but even so, his lust showed no signs of diminishing, on the contrary, it was getting bigger and bigger.

Mei who had been watching for all in soul space sighed and said: I think it's time for me to help too."

Suddenly, the entire room began to glow, waking up all the women and drawing Yen Chen's attention to the bright light.

The light began to fade revealing a beautiful woman with long black hair and beautiful purple amethyst eyes she was naked letting everyone see her divine figure.

She was so beautiful that even Su Ling and the other women felt inferior to her, Yen Chen's eyes sparkled brightly upon seeing this beautiful woman.

“Hello little sisters~” Mei said with a smile leaving everyone stunned.

"Sister…big sister Mei?" Hua Yer said in a shocked voice.

Mei laughed seeing everyone's shocked looks and said: Yes, it's me hehehe~”

Hua Yuer and the others were very surprised, they didn't expect that Mei was so beautiful and had such a noble aura.

“Ahhng~husband wait~” Mei moaned as Yen Chen hugged her before starting to suck on her nipples.

She immediately used her spiritual pressure to make him be quiet, Mei sighed and said to the others: I can only hold you for three hours, use that time to rest and cultivate the Yang Qi in your bodies."

Su Ling and the others nodded and moved to different corners of the room before placing a soundproof barrier around themselves.

This room was big enough for everyone to be able to farm without any problems. Mei looked at Yen Chen and said: Husband, you must be suffering a lot."

Tears started to fall from Mei's eyes, she could feel that he was very sad for taking the first time from Ully and of the others like this.

“I promise that one day we will destroy this curse” She said with a serious expression and released Yen Chen in the next moment.

But instead of running to her, he looked her in the eye before saying: I love you my queen."

*boom*

*boom*

Mei's eyes widened, her heart started to beat faster like a war drum, a happy smile appeared on her beautiful face.

He controlled the curse just to tell her how much he loved her, what more could she want besides him? Even in her millions of years of life, she has never been interested in any man.

But when she first spoke to him her heart started beating fast she started to get awkward talking to him and of course she already knew what it was.

Mei still hasn't told Yen Chen, but she is one of the most powerful beings in the entire universe but Comparing to her adoptive father she was a child.

Mei looked at him and said after hugging him: I love you too my King~."

Yen Chen smiled happily before her eyes turned red and he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly.

“AAhnnngg~” Mei started moaning and kissed him the next moment.

Yen Chen hugged her waist before returning the kiss intensely using his tongue to explore all of her mouth before intertwining it with Mei's soft tongue.

He lifted her by the waist making her have to wrap her legs around his waist, Yen Chen carried her to the bed as he kissed her.

He laid her down on the bed before climbing on top of her and pressing her under him, Yen Chen broke the kiss and spread your legs, revealing her plump pink pussy with few pubic hairs.

“AAhhhng~” Mei started moaning softly feeling her husband rub his thick cock between the lips of her fleshy pussy.

Yen Chen continued to rub his cock in her pussy before driving deep into her cave with a single thrust making Mei arch her body and moan loudly.

“Aahhhhhnng~So sudden~"

She didn't feel any pain because this was not her real body, but a body made with soul power that would only last for three hours before disappearing.

Yen Chen held her by the hips and started moving her waist making his cock go into her depths.

“AAhhng~” Mei gripped the sheets tightly trying to resist the urge to come.

The pleasure she was feeling was twice as much as others felt because her body was made with soul energy, Yen Chen started to increase the speed of his hips causing lightning bolts of pleasure to attack her body.

“AAhhhhnng~ Yessss that aww~”

Mei gave up her futile resistance and let herself fall into the abyss of pleasure, she his began to moan so loudly that her moans echoed throughout the house.

"Aannghh~AAnnghh~AAnnghh~"

*Phat!* *Phat!* *Phat!*

He continued to move his hips like there was no tomorrow creating slapping sounds and in the process driving Mei crazy with the amount of pleasure she was feeling.

“Ahhhnng~It's coming out~"

Five minutes later she moaned loudly and said before arching her body upwards and having a huge orgasm that lasted a few seconds.

“UUhhhnnnn~”

Yen Chen grunted before releasing a huge charge of Yang Qi into the depths of her vagina very close to her womb.

“Haaa…haaa…that was really good~” Mei said with a satisfied smile.

Yen Chen's eyes sparkled as he saw Mei's divine and sexy figure, her perfect breasts rose and fell as she breathed unevenly, sweat trickled down her beautiful body.

He couldn't resist the temptation and started moving his hips in a slow rhythm that soon became very fast.

“Ahhhnnh~ I’m sensitive~”

Mei widened her eyes and moaned loudly before saying in a seductive voice making Yen Chen want to fuck she even harder.

“These will be the most pleasurable three hours of my life” Mei thought in her mind.

She was enjoying muito Very the pleasure given by her your husband, soon Yen Chen's room was filled with Mei's loud and seductive moans that not  it achieved resist the pleasure.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️


40