Chapter 263: Going to another star cluster
2.4k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen looked at Lu Yan with a surprised face and said: Wow, grandpa, you look so handsome today~”

He was wearing a golden robe with some strange engravings on it, Yen Chen could tell that this robe was a very powerful type of light armor.

"You brat, are you saying I was ugly before?" Lu Yan asked with a stern face.

Yen Chen scratched his head and said with a crooked smile: Of course not, grandpa, you are was always handsome.”

Lu Yan nodded with a happy smile, Su Ling and the other women chuckled softly at the sight of this old man being  ricked by him.

Yen Chen sighed and said with a worried expression: Is it okay if they come with us?”

Lu Yan nodded and confidently said: Yes, we both have enough strength to protect you from any danger that appears."

Yen Chen nodded and looked at Emily and Ji Hua for permission from both of them, Ji Jiao and An Chun hugged their respective mothers tightly.

"Mom, please let me go" An Chun told Emily with a pleading expression.

“Mom, I want to go too” Ji Jiao did the same as her with Ji Hua.

Ji Hua sighed and said: Fine, but you're going to have to obey your big brother, understand?"

"Understood!" Ji Jiao said with a voice full of happiness.

“You also have to behave, do you hear me?” Emily told An Chun that nodded with a happy smile.

“It's time for us to go” Lu Yan said before and took  a huge ship from his space ring.

"What…"

Everyone's eyes lit up when they saw the spaceship which was at least 200 meters long, 50 meters high and 150 meters wide, it also looked very luxurious.

"This is Rita she helped me travel through space thousands of years ago" Lu Yan said with a nostalgic look.

“How long until we reach our destination?” Yen Chen asked with a curious expression.

Lu Yan thought for a while and said to him: Less than four hours, this ship spacial has the speed comparable to a Middle Stage Immortal King.”

Yen Chen and all of his wives' jaws dropped, they were very shocked by his words, and of course, Su Ling and the others know about the Realms above of Kingdom  Half-Immortal.

Yen Chen sighed helplessly, it was to be expected that someone as strong as his grandfather would also have a spaceship Of  Immortal Rank-Peak.

Ji Jiao and An Chun ran towards the ship spacial not before saying goodbye to their mothers and all their older sisters.

Lu Yan also said goodbye to Su Ling and the others and went after the two with a smile on his face, leaving Yen Chen behind with his wives.

Yen Chen sighed and said seeing the sad looks on their faces: All Come here."

He opened his arms and smiled at them, Su Ling and the other women rushed towards her and started a big group hug.

Yen Chen used his aura making them even more comfortable, after two minutes the group hug ended up making them a little sad because it was time for him to leave.

“I promise I'll spend a day with each of you after I get back” He said with a soft smile.

Everyone's eyes started to shine, they also wanted to have him all to themselves for at least one whole day.

“Okay, you promised” Sun Xi said with a happy smile.

“That's even if you come back with your word…” Isis said with a menacing look.

All the women also looked at him with the same look as her, Yen Chen laughed and said: Of course, I would never lie to my beloved wives."

Su Ling and the others nodded and smiled happily, they knew he was telling the truth and it made them very happy.

“Yuer, Ully, Yuyan, Melissa, you must help Aisha with the protection of this planet in my absence” Yen Chen said with a serious expression.

"We understand"

The four women nodded their heads, they would kill anyone who dared to try to attack their home, Yen Chen nodded and entered the ship.

"I love all you"

Yen Chen's soft voice full of love was heard by everyone as soon as the ship's door closed, Su Ling's and the other women's eyes became moist.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!"

They all screamed loudly as the spacecraft flew into the sky before disappearing leaving only Bella and the other women with sad looks on their faces.

*claps*

*claps*

Hua Yuer saw everyone's sad eyes and clapped her hands twice to get their attention before saying, Our husband will be back in three days and in those three days we must help him."

"What do you mean big sister?" Luna asked with a curious expression.

Zoe and the others also wanted to know, Hua Yuer sighed and said: Most of you have a lot of personal problems, it's time to solve them.”

She stopped for a moment and continued: Our husband has many things to do in the last few days and we, as his wives, must help him."

Su Ling and the others nodded, she was right, they have a lot of power now and even the strongest Cultivators on the planet cannot fight them.

“I will,” Su Yuyan said before flying into the sky along with Jasmine.

“Me too” Caya said and flew into the sky like a meteor.

“Sister Xue, let's go” Mu Li led Tang Xue towards her sect.

Tang Xue nodded and followed her with a happy smile, she could finally take her revenge on that damned bastard.

Soon, most of the women left to solve their problems, leaving only Su Ling and a few who didn't have any problems like that.

“Big Sister Hua, shall we go?” Annchi asked Ji Hua.

Ji Hua shook her head and said, It's not too early and our husband isn't here right now."

She wanted Yen Chen to be present when it was time to retake the throne of the Phoenix Empire and crown him as its Emperor, meanwhile she and her sisters would be their empresses.

Annchi, Emily, Aiya and Rose nodded, Yu Suyin looked at Su Ling and said: Big Sister, we are heading back to the Yu Family Headquarters."

Ully nodded, she had some work pending, Su Ling nodded and said: It's okay, send hugs to Aunt Hailley and Aunt Alana."

Yu Suyin nodded her head before flying into the sky followed by Ully, Su Rou looked at Hua Yuer and asked: Big sister, are we going to do what the husband asked us before?"

All the remaining women looked at her with eyes filled with the desire to fight, Hua Yuer laughed out loud before saying, Of course we will do what he asked of us."

“Aisha, are you coming too?” She looked up to the sky and asked.

“Yes, I wanted to kill that bastard for a long time” Aisha appeared in front of them and said with a voice full of murderous intent.

"Let's go"

Hua Yuer nodded and flew towards the Mortal Sea, Lili, Iris and the other women also flew into the sky and closely followed her with fierce gazes.

Iris and the other women really wanted to fight to test the strength they gained due to the huge increase in their Cultivation levels in the three paths.

The mansion that had always been full of people was now empty and silence now dominated the entire place.

……………………………

In another star cluster.

*bang*

*bang*

Gigantic explosions can be seen taking place in the vast space making the planets around them shake with the absurd force of these explosions that looked more like planets made of energy.

Thousands of spaceships fired their cannons at all the planets in this star cluster, but thanks to the defense barriers, the planets were still intact.

If Yen Chen were here, he his would be very shocked by the scale of this battle that looks more looked like interstellar war only that at levels totally above of the wars of movies.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

40