Chapter 407: Eternal Beauty Pill
1.5k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen continued to enjoy Jade's luscious lips for over five minutes until she broke the kiss.

"You pervert! You're insatiable..." Jade muttered with a red face and a shy expression.

Yen Chen grabbed her buttocks tightly and started squeezing them, making her moan softly and let out sighs full of pleasure. He slapped her buttocks a few times and began kissing and licking her pale neck.

“I can't help it... You're really hot, just like my beloved wives~.” He murmured close to her ear, leaving her embarrassed and surprised.

"So you're already married?" Jade looked at him with a very surprised expression and asked.

Yen Chen nodded with a beautiful smile as he remembered his beloved wives: Yes, I have many wives and I love them all!."

She was even more surprised the moment she saw his eyes shine as she said such words in a soft and very loving voice.

“I see… Are they powerful like you?” She nodded and questioned curiously.

“Hahahahaha~ I am much stronger than my wives, but they are all powerful enough to destroy planets with just a wave of their hands~.” Yen Chen laughed loudly and spoke proudly.

Jade almost choked upon hearing such unbelievable words, she felt very anxious as she had already decided that she would accept him as her husband, but the mere idea of meeting such powerful women left her scared.

“Ho~ there is no need to be like this, all my wives are good women who have certainly welcomed you into the Family with warm and genuine smiles~” He reassured her with a gentle smile.

Jade sighed in relief and rested his head on her chest, Yen Chen hugged her tightly and smiled seeing how easy it was for him to enter in the heart  her.

Jade is not an easy woman, if it were any other man instead of Yen Chen, it would take him tens of thousands of years to be able to make her think of himself as a potential partner.

Of course, Yen Chen hasn't made her fall in love with him yet, but that's because he met her less than an hour ago and doesn't even love her, but just feels very attracted to her.

“Lina buy the best healing pill for her~”

  <Understood!> Lina nodded and did as he said.

A few seconds later, a green vial appeared in the air, Yen Chen picked it up and checked it.

[Eternal Beauty Pill]

Rating: Maximum Immortal

Description: A pill that can cure any type of scar and increase the beauty of whoever uses it.

————————

“It seems like quite a pill…” Yen Chen was surprised by the beauty-enhancing effect and gulped as he thought of how beautiful his wives stayd be even more if they used it.

"No! My wives are already beautiful enough to destroy cities..." He quickly denied such a stupid idea.

“Jade~ I have a gift for you hehehe~.”

Jade was surprised and looked at your face with a curious expression, Yen Chen smiled and kissed her lips before handing over the Pill: Inside is a pill that can heal your scars and also increase your beauty level~.”

“That…” Jade’s eyes trembled and soon tears began to flow like a flood.

"Thank you thank you!" She quickly hugged him tightly and began to cry with joy.

There was no need for her to check whether it was really a pill to heal her scars, she knew that such a proud young man like Yen Chen wouldn't even think of lying about her intentions.

“You're mine now, don't worry, I'll protect you from any harm~” He hugged her back and kissed her head several times.

"Hmm~" Jade nodded and snuggled into his strong arms, she felt so good feeling his warmth and protection that she almost fell asleep.

“Hehehehehe~ don’t sleep, you need to use the pill now~” Yen Chen laughed softly, seeing her almost fall asleep.

Jade pouted, which would scare everyone who saw her, but Yen Chen thought she was so cute that he couldn't help but kiss her again and again, making her blush violently.

"You pervert... Don't bully me!" She punched him lightly in the chest with an embarrassed expression.

Yen Chen laughed and pulled her closer to him: I can't help it~ my wife is so beautiful and cute!."

"Um! Who's your wife here?" Jade snorted and shouted at him making him laugh loudly.

Yen Chen started kissing and licking her neck, making her let out hot sighs: You and mine! I won’t let anyone but me touch you, understand?."

*swallow*

"Ahhhng~ yes~" Jade moaned softly and nodded after swallowing hard as she saw his golden eyes shine with possessiveness.

Yen Chen was very pleased and kissed her, initiating a passionate kiss that Jade accepted with pleasure, he laid her on the bed and began to touch her seductive body, making her shudder.

Her big hands went under her red dress and directly touched her soft skin, he squeezed her thighs, hips, waist and big breasts making her let out muffled moans.

Two minutes later, Yen Chen broke the kiss and smiled at her: You're so perverted~ getting all wet just from my touch hehehe~."

He could smell the sweet scent of her love juices hanging faintly in the air like an aphrodisiac perfume that would make any man eager to ravage her.

Jade blushed violently and looked at him with a hurt expression and moist eyes: Why do you always bully me?."

Yen Chen laughed and started kissing her lips repeatedly as he explained: Because you're really cute when you're embarrassed~."

Jade could only remain silent as she accepted his kisses with open arms, a minute later Yen Chen stopped and made her take the pill, she obeyed and took the pill and closed her eyes.

“It seems like it will take a while…” He murmured seeing that the scars were slowly disappearing.

“Yes, husband, little sister Meng wants to spend some time with you and little Xia'r wants too~” Mei nodded and spoke calmly.

Yen Chen furrowed his eyebrows and only after thinking for a while did he nod: Alright, can you send them here?."

“Yes” Mei quickly opened a portal to the Dual Cultivation Space and out came Su Meng and Bing Xia.

"Husband!" Su Meng's expression brightened upon seeing her beloved husband.

Bing Xia's beautiful eyes sparkled with joy upon seeing her father, she flew to him quickly making him laugh, Yen Chen picked her up in his arms and kissed her beautiful blushing cheeks several times.

“My little baby, I missed you so much~” He murmured as he hugged her.

Bing Xia laughed loudly and grabbed your clothes with his small hands, Su Meng pouted at being ignored by him, Yen Chen smiled and hugged his beautiful wife as well.

"My beloved wife looks so beautiful" He said as he looked her up and down with his eyes shining.

Su Meng is wearing a beautiful white dress with a very generous neckline that made Yen Chen swallow hard when he saw the pale skin of his beloved wife's two balloons.

She blushed violently and brought her mouth to his ear: Did you like it? I chose this outfit especially for you~."

Her seductive voice made Yen Chen's dick hard as a rock, he looked at her with lustful eyes and kissed her lips initiating a passionate kiss.

Su Meng returned the passionate kiss by standing on tiptoe so she could reach her husband's lips, there is a huge difference in their size.

He is 205 cm tall and Su Meng is only 167 cm tall, but this was not a problem as she can float in the air and fly. Bing Xia looked at his parents with a curious expression.

She had already seen Dad do this to her Aunt Ling and the other aunts, Mei who was still sitting on Yen Chen's head smiled and materialized in her normal size next to her husband.

She looked at Bing Xia with a soft smile and took her out of her husband's arms, Yen Chen hugged Su Meng's waist and started massaging her buttocks while kissing her intensely.

He took her to the bed and pressed her against it while still kissing her, Su Meng it happened her long legs around her waist and returned the kiss with much love.

*Sigh*

“Little Xia’r ~ your parents are quite perverted ~ but don’t worry, auntie here is not like them ~.” Mei sighed and started kissing Bing Xia's cheeks, which  laughed and hid her head between her aunt's big breasts.

Mei bit her lower lip, finding she very cute, she never thought that one day she would love children as much as she loves this little baby and the girls.

A good aunt 😁

20