Chapter 408: Do You Think You Can Run Away? R-18
1.8k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yen Chen and Su Meng continued to kiss for a long time until she broke the kiss and looked at Jade.

"Um! Damn pervert, have you found another sister for us yet?" She looked at her husband with half-closed eyes.

Yen Chen swallowed and didn't dare look into her eyes, Su Meng snorted and continued to look at Jade with a serious but appraising expression.

Two minutes later she nodded with a very satisfied expression: She is very good, but she still needs to be evaluated by the Harem Council!."

“Harem Council?” Yen Chen was stunned to hear something like that come out of his mouth.

Su Meng nodded with a proud expression: Elder Sister Lilith gave us the idea of creating a council for ourselves.”

Yen Chen was surprised and smiled realizing that his wives are indeed very creative, he kissed her lips before looking into her eyes: It seems to be quite an organization ~ perhaps I should be careful with all the members of such a powerful organization ~. "

Su Meng laughed and looked at him with a seductive expression: Yes~ we are very powerful, if you mess with us we will dry you out~.”

“Hehehehehe~” looks like I’m really lucky~” Yen Chen laughed and started to take off dress Of Su Meng very slowly.

Su Meng laughed softly and also helped him undress, but the two stopped midway when they saw that Jade was about to finish.

"That's not fair." Su Meng muttered with eyes full of tears.

"So cute!" Yen Chen was surprised to see so much cuteness and started kissing her to end her sadness.

"Don't be sad... We can have passionate sex later~."

Su Meng's expression brightened once again, she stood up with a big smile and held her husband's hand tightly: Really?."

“Yes, of course~ do you really think I won’t eat you?” Yen Chen nodded with bright eyes and asked.

Su Meng blushed violently and kissed him before fixing her beautiful dress and entering the Dual Cultivation Space with Bing Xia, who looked at Dad in a very cute way.

“Don’t worry little baby~ when daddy comes back we’ll play a lot!”

Bing Xia's eyes shone like stars, she nodded with a toothless smile, Yen Chen gave her and Su Meng a flying kiss the moment the portal closed.

“Fufufufufufu~ husband Let me help you out of that” Mei appeared behind Yen Chen and laughed upon seeing the bulge in her pants.

She quickly pulled down his pants along with his underwear releasing her husband's long and thick penis, Yen Chen was surprised by her movement but soon felt his wife's soft hand on his shaft.

“Ahhhh~ baby~ you got better~” Yen Chen moaned in pleasure and closed his eyes.

Mei smiled happily and continued to move her hand up and down with skillful movements and at the same time rubbed her glans.

Three minutes later Jade opened her eyes with a happy smile, she was about to look in the mirror, but became stiff in the next moment.

She was shocked to see a beautiful goddess giving a handjob to Yen Chen who  turned to she and stayd stunned.

"Beautiful!" He said out loud and swallowed hard.

Mei laughed and looked at her with a playful smile: Hello~ My name is Mei, I'm one of this pervert's wives."

“Arg~ I’m not as perverted as you!” Yen Chen groaned and responded with an upset expression.

Mei snorted and increased the speed of her hand making him squirm, Jade swallowed hard when she saw the size of Yen Chen's penis and felt her pussy getting wet.

She blushed like a tomato and clenched her fists and bowed slightly: My name is Jade, nice to meet you..."

Jade decided to be more respectful because she could feel the powerful aura of this beautiful goddess, Mei nodded with a small smile and said: You can call me Big Sister."

Jade nodded with her eyes shining and it was at that exact moment that Yen Chen moaned loudly and came hard, sending his cum flying across the room.

But before the sperm could touch the floor or even the walls of the room, the several thick strands of sperm began to float and went towards Mei who already had her mouth open.

Jade was shocked to see she eating her husband's cum, Mei licked her lips with a satisfied smile: Delicious~."

Yen Chen laughed and quickly pressed her against the bed in the missionary position and lifted your dress to her waist revealing her thin black panties, she is wearing black stockings which made her look very sexy.

“Husband~” Mei looked at him with a surprised expression.

Yen Chen moved her panties to her side revealing her beautiful pink pussy that was already wet, he started rubbing the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy making her moan softly.

Yen Chen said nothing and entered her with a powerful thrust that made her arch her body and moan very loudly.

"AAhhhhnnn~"

“Ahhh ~ what a delicious pussy ~” Yen Chen moaned and started moving her hips quickly.

*Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~*

“AAhhhhhng~husband, calm down~”

“AAhhhng~ AAhhhng~”

Loud slapping sounds mixed with Mei's moans echoed through the room, he didn't care about her requests and continued moving his hips fiercely.

*swallow*

"THEY ARE HAVING SEX IN FRONT OF ME!"

Jade gulped and thought with her face as red as an apple, she turned around and tried to escape from the room, but her body a did surrounded by soul energy and began to float towards Yen Chen.

"Do you really think you can run away?" Yen Chen hugged her waist and spoke while moving his hips forcefully, making Mei moan loudly.

"Yen Chen....." Jade tried to speak but he didn't allow it and pressed his lips against hers, starting a passionate kiss.

"AAhhhng~no~" She moaned  in the moment he started touching her breasts under her dress.

Yen Chen looked at her lustfully and placed a portable temporal formation inside the room, leaving her quite surprised, he his lay down on the bed and pulled Mei up.

“Wife takes over, Jade, come here!” Yen Chen said in a commanding voice and asked Jade to sit on her face.

Mei nodded and placed his hands on her chest and began moving her ass up and down very quickly making him grunt in pleasure as he felt his hard, thick cock being massaged and squeezed by her soft folds.

*swallow*

Jade gulped seeing her act so fiercely and was surprised to see Mei's lewd expression, she looked at Yen Chen and saw her smile and intense gaze.

"Alright..." She nodded and started to undress, but he turned all her clothes into ashes, making her a little upset.

“Hehehehehe~ don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you~” Yen Chen laughed and looked intently at her beautiful body.

"Damn! Jade, You're so hot!"

Jade blushed violently and a happy smile appeared on her lips, she went to him and sat on top of her face making him gasp as he looked at her beautiful virgin pussy.

Some pubic hair, pink lips and a swollen clit showing how turned on she was, he grabbed her thick thighs and started licking the love juices running down them.

"AAhhnng~" Jade moaned softly and felt very embarrassed and excited when she felt Yen Chen's long and soft tongue slide over her thighs more precisely near her honey pot.

"Delicious!" He was fascinated by the delicious taste of her love juices.

Yen Chen licked her lips and licked her pussy making her arch her body and moan very loudly with the incredible amount of pleasure that assaulted her beautiful body.

“AHHHHHNNG~”

Yen Chen became addicted to her love juices and started licking the outside of her beautiful pussy repeatedly, making sure to swallow all of her sticky juices.

“AHHHHNNG~ WHAT IS THIS?”

Jade moaned loudly or rather let out a loud scream of pleasure and asked Yen Chen with a very surprised expression, the large amount of pleasure she was feeling was too much for just a simple lick.

But to her frustration there was no response, she could only stayd very upset but soon she felt his tongue invade her pussy making her arch the body.

“AAhhhhhhh~”

Another loud moan came out of her mouth, Yen Chen laughed inwardly and continued making a mess inside her pussy, Jade could only moan loudly in front of your fierce attack.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

20