Chapter 411: Let’s go for a walk~
1.4k 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two looked at the throne and saw an extremely handsome young man with two black horns and a pair of beautiful red wings sitting on it with a cold look.

“Yen Chen!” Yu Pan walked up to him with a beautiful happy smile.

Yen Chen smiled at the little woman who came towards her and made her sit on her lap, Yu Pan's cheeks turned very red, she looked at him with a shy expression and said nothing.

Yen Chen laughed lightly and found her a little similar to Sun Xi, the two are very shy and affectionate, he looked at Gu Jian with coldness and indifference, making him afraid.

"Who... who are you?" He asked with a shaky voice.

Yen Chen laughed coldly and said to him: You are not worthy of knowing who I am, even more so coming here demanded something from my wife!."

"You...."

*bang*

Gu Jian was about to say something, but Yen Chen didn't allow it and turned him into a mist of blood that even before falling to the ground turned into ashes.

“You killed the Gu Clan Ancestor.” Yu Pan muttered with a shocked expression.

Yen Chen snorted and grabbed her breasts tightly: He It was just a weak and arrogant Half Immortal…”

“AAhhhg~” Yu Pan moaned as she felt him massaging her big breasts with great skill and nodded with her head down and her lips pursed.

Yen Chen smiled like a wolf and undid the ties of your dress and snapped his fingers creating a barrier around the Throne Room. He then looked at the beautiful body of the little woman in her arms with a hungry look making her embarrassed.

“Yen Chen… We can’t do this…” Yu Pan said softly and tried to move away from him while taking pleasure in having him touch and kiss her body.

"Why? I know you want me to touch you and kiss you~" He didn't stop touching her and kissing her body.

Yu Pan squirmed in his lap and felt his hard cock crushing against her panties that were already wet, she swallowed hard and had to use all her willpower to move away from him.

“Haaaaa.......Haaaa...... If you are so interested in me and not this body, show me, I won't just be one of your night flings...” Yu Pan tried to catch his breath and told him with a very serious expression.

Yen Chen and Mei were dumbfounded as see your enormous willpower, to reject Yen Chen required willpower to shake the heavens and earth. Any other woman without a willpower as strong as Yu Pan's would give in very quickly.

"Fufufufufu~ I liked her... You can have her." Mei laughed and said.

Yen Chen swallowed and nodded: I understand, wife, she is amazing…”

Just the fact that she could resist his charm and her pleasurable touch made him quite fascinated by this It little woman.

Yen Chen got up and walked towards her, making her a little nervous and afraid that she had offended him in some way, after all it was impossible to predict a dragon's thoughts.

Yen Chen stopped in front of her and stretched out his hand with a beautiful smile: Do you want to go for a walk with me?."

Yu Pan was stunned, she thought he was angry, but seeing that beautiful smile, relief completely filled her entire being, she held his hand with an excited expression and a smile.

"Of course! Let's go for a walk!"

Her excited voice echoed throughout the throne room making Yen Chen laugh to see her so excited to go for a walk with him, he nodded calmly and then teleported with her to somewhere in this mortal plane.

..................

Somewhere in the mortal plane, which Yen Chen is currently in.

*Bang*

“Are you saying someone placed a spatial barrier around the entire planet?”

A men very handsome young-looking man punched the table and asked with an ugly expression to another man in front of him.

“Yes Sect Master, this barrier is very powerful, even our Immortal Kings stronger were unable to penetrate it” The man nodded and explained with a serious expression.

"Tsk! Destroy this barrier at all costs, I want her to be forced to advance to the Immortal Realm and thus be expelled from the planet!" The Sect Master clicked his tongue and said with a cold expression.

He didn't care about the identity of the person who created the spatial barrier, this was the absolute confidence he had in his strength and the strength of his entire sect.

“Yes, Sect Master!” The man nodded and disappeared from where he was.

The Sect Master leaned back on his large throne and licked his lips as he thought about the divine figure of Jade that he saw through his clone's memories.

“Hehehehe~ when I get my hands on you, my cultivation level will increase by leaps and bounds.” He thought and started laughing loudly with his eyes shining with extreme joy.

....................

On a high level planet.

"Wow! So this is a high-level planet? The spiritual energy is so dense and of high quality!" Yu Pan said loudly with her eyes shining.

She is next to Yen Chen looking at a huge green and blue planet with an excited expression, he laughed and found her expression very cute.

"Do you want this planet for yourself?" He hugged her waist and pulled her towards him, leaving her embarrassed and also a little surprised.

“Will you give it to me? Doesn’t he already have an owner?”

Yen Chen laughed at her shocked expression and lightly kissed her sweet lips, making her blush violently: Yes, but he is just a Heavenly Conqueror, I can crush him with just one finger~."

*to swallow*

Yu Pan gulped, she already knows that a Heavenly Conqueror and the pinnacle of power a mortal plane cultivator can reach, hearing him say such words was shocking to her.

"No... it's not necessary, shall we eat something? I'm a little hungry..." She denied with a soft smile.

Yen Chen shrugged his shoulders and flew to the planet with her in his arms, she looked at him and was surprised to see her beautiful face so close, Yu Pan hesitated a little and placed a light kiss on her lips.

Yen Chen was surprised and looked at her but smiled when he saw the beauty hiding his head in her chest, he laughed and flew towards the best city on the planet.

Yu Pan was a little scared when she saw many Immortals flying through the skies, she could feel the oppressive aura that each of them emanated making her afraid.

But what surprised her was seeing Yen Chen killing those who looked at them with evil intentions with a single glance, leaving the other Immortals in fear.

"Trash." He muttered with a cold expression and continued to fly towards the main city.

A bit of his aura leaked from his body causing shivers to run down the spines of all the Immortals on the Planet, Yu Pan furrowed his eyebrows as he saw everyone moving away from them with faces pale in fear.

“This is better…” She thought with a beautiful smile and snuggled into his arms and at the same time observed the scenery around her.

“So strange… Why is the Spiritual and Immortal Qi here so weak compared to the Spiritual and Immortal Qi of my mortal plane?” Yen Chen asked himself in confusion.

He was feeling very confused with such a stark difference between the mortal planes, even the Immortals here were weaker compared to the Immortals from the mortal Black Dragon plane.



Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️




21