Chapter 412: Having Dinner with Yu Pan
1.5k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Um... Not bad.."

Yen Chen muttered as he looked at a huge city with tall buildings, Yu Pan looked at the city in shock, she had never seen such a huge city in her life.

Even the Jade Imperial capital can't even compare to the huge city in front of it, Yen Chen laughed upon seeing her shocked expression, which was actually very cute.

He placed a light kiss on her full lips and hid her presence, leaving the Immortals who looked at the two of them from afar surprised . Yen Chen snorted and simply ignored them, they hadn't done anything wrong yet...

He then used his spiritual sense and looked for the best restaurant in the city and after a few seconds he smiled and disappeared from where he was.

....................

"Did he… did he leave yet?"

A handsome middle-aged man with black hair and blue eyes asked with a pale expression and a voice filled with fear.

He was in a large room that has nothing but a soft carpet and sitting on in him it is  an old man with a long beard and an eye patch, on the other side of the room is a beautiful middle aged woman with a bulky body.

Long black hair, black eyes and a cold beautiful face, her huge breasts look like they are going to burst out of her long navy blue dress, her body could make any man hard as a rock, but the aura around her would make them afraid.

“He must have hidden his presence…” The woman said in a cold voice.

The old man nodded with a grim expression: Yes, my senses tell me that he is still in the capital.”

The middle-aged man turned even paler, the woman looked at him and said with a beautiful cold smile: It seems like someone powerful came to take your head off…”

“You…” The man looked at her angrily.

"You what? You are nothing more than a piece of shit who is not satisfied with his wife and goes after other men's wives..." She laughed coldly and said with disdain.

The middle-aged man's expression turned ugly, an oppressive aura came out of his body and made the entire palace tremble, he looked at the woman with a very upset look.

"Already arrives!" The old man looked at him and said loudly, the two fell silent and withdrew their auras.

*Sigh*

“There can be no fighting between us, or our enemies have taken advantage of this advantage to attack us and if we die our family will suffer at their hands, do you two want that?”

“Sorry dad." The man and the beautiful woman lowered their heads and apologized.

The woman could hate her younger brother's perverted personality, but she his couldn't do anything, he was raised in a cradle of gold like her but different from him, she already knew how terrible this world was.

“Stop fighting… You two are my last children, I don’t want to lose more than I already have…” The old man sighed and said in a sad voice.

The man and woman looked at each other and remained silent, only they knew the pain their father was feeling after losing half of his family in the last attack that occurred a few months ago.

Silence reigned in the room for another two minutes until the old man stood up and looked at a specific location with his eyebrows raised, the man and woman looked in the same direction with their brows furrowed.

"He hasn't left yet?" The man questioned with an ugly expression.

“No, he is at the Meia Lua restaurant” The old man denied it and muttered with a surprised expression.

The woman frowned and asked: What is such a powerful being doing in the best restaurant on our planet?"

The old man thought for a few seconds, but in the end he shook his head: I don't know... He's probably having dinner with someone..."

“I see.... Then we better go and greet him, who knows, he might be able to help us...” The woman nodded and said with her eyes shining.

The old man nodded with an excited expression and disappeared from where he was leaving the middle aged man a little perplexed, the woman snorted and did the same.

"Tsk! Damn you!" The middle-aged man clicked his tongue and disappeared.

....................

“Mmm~ it’s so delicious!”

Yu Pan said with her eyes shining and a big smile on her pretty face, Yen Chen sitting next to her at the table nodded and continued to eat the several plates of food in front of her.

The two are currently on the third floor of the Meia Lua restaurant, one of the best restaurants in the Star Cluster and the entire mortal plane. On this third floor there are also many strong beings.

There were beasts in their human forms, demi-humans, humans, elves among other races, all of them were Immortals, but they still did not dare to look at Yen Chen and Yu Pan.

An aura powerful enough to crush them into pulp was surrounding Yen Chen, who didn't even look at the people around him and focused all his attention on the beautiful woman beside him.

"Say Aaaaa." Yu Pan picked up a spoon of soup and blew on it before offering it to him with a beautiful smile.

He hesitated for a while but in the end he could only sigh softly and opened his mouth, Yu Pan laughed and started feeding him, Yen Chen did the same to her leaving her embarrassed.

The two continued flirting and laughing for a few minutes, the vast majority of people around them felt very uncomfortable.

They were feeling humiliated at being treated as nothing more than mere insects by Yen Chen, who didn't even bother to look at them once.

"Um... Mere insects must remain silent" Yen Chen thought feeling the feelings of everyone present, but he his didn't care if they were angry or feeling humiliated.

He, as the strongest, had every right to humiliate them without any kind of restriction, of course he is not a sadist or idiot to do something like that but Yen Chen was sure that if he was not strong enough, the majority of the men present would use dirty means to have Yu Pan, who is a heavenly beauty.

“It's a shame I can't kill them... this little woman will be upset if I do that...” He thought with a strange smile.

"What happened?" Yu Pan asked worriedly when he saw his smile.

Yen Chen smiled, caressed her face and said: It's not a big deal, I'm just thinking a little…”

“Hmm~” She nodded and closed her eyes with a soft smile.

Yen Chen looked at her sweet red lips and swallowed hard before pressing his lips against hers, leaving her surprised and embarrassed that he was doing something like this in public.

She returned the kiss with her eyes closed and squeezed her thighs feeling an itch in her pussy, Yu Pan was very embarrassed for having gotten excited with just one kiss.

Yen Chen laughed inwardly feeling the smelling her juices and hugged her waist, he his pulled her closer and kissed her as if were a hungry beast.

He didn't care about the people around since none of them could see what the two were doing now. Yen Chen had to bow a little due to the huge size difference between him and Yu Pan.

The two continued kissing for a minute until someone interrupted them, leaving the petite woman upset.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

22