Chapter 413: The heavens are nothing in my eyes
1.3k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Cough*

*Cough*

"Who...."

Yu Pan was upset to see that someone had the courage to interrupt the kiss between them, she looked forward and froze when she saw an old man with an eye patch, a beautiful middle-aged woman and a man.

“These auras..” Yu Pan shrank in fear as he felt the powerful auras of the three and quickly hid his head in Yen Chen's chest.

The surrounding people looked at the newcomers with astonishment and shock, while Yen Chen looked at the three in front of him with his eyes half-closed, causing them to break out in a cold sweat.

“What a powerful young man!” The old man thought and was shocked as he looked at the young man in front of him.

The woman and the man remained rigidly in place, both of them did not dare to If move a single inch, their sharp senses told them that if they made a single movement their lives would end in the same second.

“Um… Three Heavenly Conquerors, not bad…” Yen Chen muttered calmly and ignored them without thinking much.

He went back to eating leaving the old man and the other two quite surprised by his indifference, Yu Pan also did the same and ignored the three people in front of her.

The man and woman's expressions turned ugly as they were ignored, the old man sighed and looked at the people around him and gestured for them to leave.

Everyone got up and left as quickly as possible, some even left the planet in fear of being caught in a possible battle.

"I...."

"Silence... I'm having dinner with my wife..."

The old man was about to introduce himself, but Yen Chen didn't allow it and told him in a cold voice, the old man swallowed and nodded calmly.

Yu Pan blushed slightly upon hearing his words, the man and woman were upset to see him tell their father from them to shut up so coldly.

“Quiet... This young man can kill us with just one finger...” The old man saw that his children were getting angry and sent a mental message to them.

The two gulped and looked at Yen Chen with caution and fear, if what the father said is true, then the young man in front of the three is very strong to the point that he can destroy the entire mortal plane without breaking a sweat.

The old man bowed to Yen Chen and headed towards one of the tables along with the man and woman who, although a little reluctant, did the same.

"Are you going to make the three of them wait?" Yu Pan asked using voice transmission.

Yen Chen furrowed his eyebrows and put a piece of meat in mouth her: Don't worry, the three of them are too weak to pose any threat to me or even be more important than you~.

Yu Pan blushed slightly and smiled happily, she pinched her arm and kissed her right cheek, Yen Chen was not pleased at all and kissed her lips, making her a little displeased.

He laughed softly at her cute expression and kissed her lips several times, which made her quite red with embarrassment, but also very happy.

"Dad, do you know who he is and where he came from?" The woman sent a mental message to the old man who shook his head.

“No, he must be from a higher plane…”

The man and woman were shocked and looked at Yen Chen with more fear and caution. The old man looked at his daughter with a smile and stroked his long beard.

“Hmm.... Looks like my baby has grown up” He thought and couldn't help but smile happily.

The woman frowned and looked at her father only to see the knowing smile on her face, she blushed slightly and turned her face to the side.

The man looked at the woman with a strange expression, he his knew his older sister very well and knew that she was very cold towards men to the point of brutally killing some who harassed her.

It was very strange to see her blush like a little girl in love, he shook his head and remained silent and at the same time cursed Yen Chen's luck for having such a beautiful woman like Yu Pan.

But of course he didn't dare look at her or even lust after she, your life is much more important than being able to delight in the beauty of a beautiful woman.

"Come here...."

Half an hour later, Yen Chen, at Yu Pan's request, called the old man, the man and the woman to sit at the table, the three of them obeyed and sat down in front of the two.

"Tsk! This kid is really lucky" The middle aged man thought as he saw how beautiful Yu Pan was.

He glanced at her lightly and looked away for fear of offending her or Yen Chen, who was probably a dragon because of his dragon wings and horns.

"Who are you? And what do you three want with me?" Yen Chen questioned with narrowed eyes.

*to swallow*

“I apologize for disturbing your dinner, my name is Ivor Blue Sky, I am the Ancestor of the Nine Heavens Empire, these here are Paula Blue Sky and Lucas Blue Sky, they are both my children…”

“Yen Chen, the beautiful woman next to me is called Yu Pan” Yen Chen nodded and introduced himself and also did the same to Yu Pan.

“What strange names” Paula said in a low and confused voice.

Lucas and Ivor nodded and agreed with her, Paula looked at Yen Chen and asked: If I may ask, where are you two from?.."

Yen Chen looked at her carefully and replied calmly: I came from another mortal plane, I'm just taking a walk..”

“And I came from a low-level planet” Yu Pan said with a small smile.

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were shocked, they looked at Yen Chen as if they were looking at some kind of monster, while at Yu Pan, they his were not surprised to learn that she came from a low-level planet.

“Wait a minute... How can you leave the planet? And how can you come to this mortal plane?” Ivor furrowed his eyebrows and questioned with a curious expression.

Lucas and Paula were also curious because it was common knowledge that all low-level planets on this mortal plane are surrounded by a very powerful barrier that prevents people from leaving and entering it.

Even a Heavenly Conqueror Of the Peak can't leave a single scratch on the barrier, Yu Pan shrugged his shoulders and hugged Yen Chen's right arm and said: He's too powerful, even the heavens are nothing in his eyes ~ no is even Dear?."

Yen Chen nodded with a small soft smile and kissed her forehead: Yes, my dear, the heavens are nothing before me…”

Her words were supposed to trigger a punishment or dozens of Celestial punishments, but even after a few seconds nothing happened.

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were shocked and gulped, they his looked at each other and wiped the sweat that was dripping from their faces, the three of them looked at Yen Chen and only one word appeared in their minds.

"Monster"

For someone to be able to deny all Heavenly laws and restrictions, that person must be very powerful and the young man in front of them was without a doubt the most powerful being they had ever encountered.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️


19