Chapter 414: Help them
1.3k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You three didn't come here just to ask that, did you?"

Yen Chen stopped flirting with Yu Pan and looked at the three in front of her with a sharp gaze that made them feel as small how ants.

"Stop bullying them, you damn pervert!" Yu Pan pinched him and said with an upset but at the same time very cute expression.

"Ow! Honey, I'm just kidding..." Yen Chen groaned in pain and muttered in an irritated voice.

He doesn't activate his body's natural defenses when he is with his women or wives, Yu Pan snorted and looked at Lucas, Paula and Ivor with a guilty expression.

“He may be a bit marrento, but he is still a good man” She said with a small smile, but did not apologize as she knew Yen Chen would be upset.

*Snort*

"Marrento? You're a marrenta, I'm a dragon!" He snorted and muttered under his breath.

Yu Pan looked at him with a frightening smile making him break out in a cold sweat, Yen Chen gulped and scratched his head in embarrassment that Ivor, Paula and Lucas had seen his 'fearful' side which is reserved only for their beautiful wives .

"Should I kill them?" He wondered aloud leaving the three of them shocked and scared at the same time.

"No! You're not going to kill anyone!" Yu Pan pinched him once again and said loudly with an upset expression.

Yen Chen sighed and nodded with a helpless smile, Ivor, Paula and Lucas sighed in relief and looked at Yu Pan with grateful expressions.

Just a few seconds ago they felt Yen Chen's murderous intent, Ivor was ready to sacrifice his life, giving Paula and Lucas some time to escape.

Yen Chen noticed the slight change in the Immortal Qi circulating in Ivor's body and was surprised to see him react so quickly.

"Tell me what you want?" He questioned again calmly.

Ivor stood up and bowed with cupped fists and said: We need your help...."

Paula and Lucas did the same but remained silent, Yen Chen furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the three in front of him strangely, even Yu Pan couldn't help but look at them like that.

"Wait! You're asking someone you just met for help?" He questioned with a frown.

Ivor was embarrassed, but nodded with a bitter smile: Yes, I apologize if it was too sudden, our situation is very desperate.."

Paula and Lucas were very embarrassed, but they couldn't do anything; his enemies were very cunning.

Yen Chen looked at them for a moment, making them uncomfortable and after a while he sighed and said: If I agree to help you, what will you give me?."

Ivor's eyes shone, he took out a sword from his ring and said: I will give you the only of My Family’s Semi-Divine Rank sword.”

Paula and Lucas looked at him expectantly, it was almost impossible for someone to reject such a high level weapon, Yen Chen looked at the sword and said: I already have many, I don’t need one more…”

Ivor, Paula and Lucas' expressions turned dark, the three of them didn't imagine that he would refuse, the three of them stayd anxious and offered various things such as cultivation resources, Various Immortal Techniques, Maximum Immortal Rank artifacts among others.

Yen Chen refused everyone, he already had everything they offered him and everything he his had was of the highest quality, so why would he his agree to help them if they had nothing to give in return?

"Oops! Speaking of divine weapons, I had already forgotten about these two.." He thought and laughed inwardly imagining how Gu Xuan and Hai Yu's divine weapons are currently.

Before, Yen Chen placed them in a spatial rift, a place that only he could access, as only he knew where they were, the void was infinite and impossible for a Divine Cultivator without a high level of Spatial affinity to enter or leave it.

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were very sad to see that they were unable to pay for Yen Chen's help, Yu Pan let out a small sigh and decided to help them.

“Honey, can't you help them? It’s too easy for someone as powerful as you, right?” She hugged the right arm by Yen Chen  and asked with the eyes  shining.

Yen Chen came back to his senses after hearing his question and nodded: Yes, for me helping them is as easy as snapping my fingers…”

"Great! Then you must help them or I will tell big sister that you are bullying me" Yu Pan laughed happily and said in a cute voice.

Yen Chen was stunned and looked at her in shock, even Ivor and the other two were shocked by her words, they didn't want to believe this little woman's courage and daring to threaten a being powerful enough to crush her with just one single thought.

They were grateful, but also afraid that Yen Chen would kill her. Lucas, Ivor and Paula already know that Yu Pan and he had known each other for less than ten hours.

“Honey, you shouldn’t threaten your future husband like that…” Yen Chen said with a very upset expression.

Yu Pan laughed softly and gave him a light kiss on the lips: If you want me as your wife so much, you should help them, I'm someone who likes to help people who need help~”

Yen Chen looked at her for a moment and smiled when he saw her beautiful smile, she was really very similar to Sun Xi, his little wife was like a bright sun.

“Haaaaa.......I'm a very lucky man...” He sighed and thought with his eyes shining brightly.

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were surprised by his reaction and even more so seeing his golden eyes shining, they looked at each other and sighed helplessly, it was impossible to see through Yen Chen.

Paula's eyes began to shine as she looked at him in a strange way, a new feeling was born in her heart but she still didn't know what that feeling was.

"Okay, okay... sigh... What kind of help do you need?" He nodded and sighed before asking Ivor, Paula and Lucas.

The eyes of the three of them shone with joy, they his looked at Yu Pan and thanked: Thank you very much!”

“Hehehehe~ it was nothing…” Yu Pan laughed and said softly.

Ivor looked at Yen Chen with a serious look and began to explain to her the roots of her problems and why they needed help, which lasted almost an entire hour.

“Um… So, three ancient clans and a Dual Cultivation Sect teamed up to destroy your Family, but the first attack failed,” Yen Chen muttered with a surprised expression.

He was surprised to find that Ivor was able to fight head-on against three Heavenly Conquerors Of Peak and an of Advanced Stage, but after thinking for a bit he shrugged it off.

The aura that Ivor had around him was much more powerful than the aura of a mere Celestial Conqueror, Yen Chen estimated that he must be a little weaker than Thomas.

That old man is a true monster, being able to easily fight against Five Heavenly Conquerors From the Peak Stage, but unfortunately due to the limitations of the mortal plane he cannot become stronger than he already is or.....

"Tks! I don't know how strong Thomas will be after he reaches the Divine Core Realm" Yen Chen could only click his tongue and think.

Only he could sense the powerful lineage of the Thomas, which would become even more powerful after his advancement into the Great Divine Kingdom.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️

19