Chapter 415: They Didn’t Deserve to Live
1.6k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes, these four bastards always attack us together, but thanks to my strength my only eldest sons are still alive…”

Ivor nodded with a look full of hatred leaving Yen Chen and Yu Pan a little surprised, they could feel the pain this old man was feeling after losing his loved ones.

"How many of your family died?" Yen Chen asked curiously.

Ivor sighed and said calmly: My two youngest sons were killed by them and their families were held hostage."

“Which is why you still haven’t used your vitality in exchange for more power…” Yen Chen nodded and said calmly.

Lucas and Paula's expressions turned ugly, Ivor laughed bitterly and nodded: Yes...... Otherwise I would have already used my life and killed those bastards!."

“This old man…” Yen Chen was stunned, he could feel Ivor’s death wish, but he was still standing and ready to fight using his own life.

Yen Chen was shocked to see so much determination in a single person, even Mei was surprised, it was very rare to see someone so powerful love their Family to the point of giving their life for it.

Yu Pan looked at him with cute puppy dog eyes, Yen Chen laughed and nodded making her smile happily, she looked at the three of them and said: We will help you! Don't worry, we won't let these villains get away with it!"

Yen Chen was surprised upon hearing their heroic words, Ivor, Paula and Lucas nodded with excited expressions and bowed before them with cupped fists.

"Thanks!"

"Nothing much, now how about you three tell us who your enemies are?" Yen Chen nodded and asked with bright eyes.

The three of them nodded with happy expressions and sat down on their chairs, Ivor looked at Yen Chen and answered his question: The three Clans are called the Earth Clan, Black Wolf Clan and the Blazing Furnace Clan... While the Sect is call … Heavenly Yin-Yang Sect”

Yu Pan's expression changed after hearing her last words, Yen Chen furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her with a curious expression: What is it?."

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were surprised by the sudden change in their aura and expression, Yu Pan looked at Yen Chen and clenched her small fists tightly.

“The bastard who hurt big sister is from this sect!”

Yen Chen's expression turned cold, his aura exploded from his body along with his killing intent, causing all the planets and celestial bodies in the mortal plane to shake violently.

“I see… So that makes everything easier." He muttered with coldness and murderous intent.

Ivor, Paula and Lucas turned pale with fear and did not dare to look at him, they are feeling like mere ants in the face of his powerful aura and murderous intent.

Yu Pan held your hand and started rubbing it trying to calm him down, which worked, Yen Chen returned to normal and smiled bitterly: I seem to have lost a bit of control hehehe~."

"A little? You almost destroyed the entire mortal plane!" Ivor, Paula and Lucas' expressions twitched upon hearing his words.

They could only sigh helplessly and remain silent, now they knew a little about how terrifying Yen Chen can be when he is angry.

"Okay, okay, let's kill them!" Yen Chen stood up and pulled Yu Pan towards the exit.

"Wait! Do you already know where they are?" Paula stood up and questioned, her eyes shining with surprise.

Ivor and Lucas were quite surprised and curious, Yen Chen nodded and said indifferently: Yes, they are already waiting for us at the entrance of the Star Cluster…”

Ivor, Paula and Lucas' expressions turned dark, they looked at each other and disappeared like ghosts. Yu Pan was quite surprised, but before she could say anything, she felt the firm grip of Yen Chen's hands on her fleshy buttocks.

“You did too bossy before~ looks like I'm going to have to teach my future wife a lesson~” He said in a low voice close to her ear and kissed her pale neck.

“AAhhhng~ darling, not now~” Yu Pan moaned softly and said shyly, making him even more excited.

Yen Chen swallowed hard and slapped her ass hard: we will talk about your punishment later.”

“Hmm~” Yu Pan nodded with a red face and a shy appearance, her heart beat like a war drum.

Yen Chen placed a light kiss on her sweet lips and teleported with her out of the star cluster.

....................

"JACK! YOU OLD BASTARD! GIVE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY GRANDCHILDREN BACK!" Ivor shouted loudly with his eyes red with extreme anger as he looked at a tall old man with a long beard.

“Give me your head and maybe we can consider freeing them, but of course first our children and grandchildren will have fun with your daughters hahahahaha~” Jack said loudly and laughed loudly.

The three old men beside him started laughing loudly, all the thousands of Immortals behind them also laughed loudly, Lucas and Paula clenched their fists very tightly and looked at them with murderous intent.

"YOUR..."

“That’s enough, old Ivor, these little immortals are just mere happy ants because they had the great privilege of being killed today” Yen Chen appeared at his side with Yu Pan and said indifferently.

The place became completely silent, the four Ancestors and all the Immortals looked at Yen Chen in shock and pure fear, the moment he appeared an aura powerful enough to crush them into flesh pulp paralyzed them in their places. .

"Who are you?" Jack asked in a shaky voice, he had never felt such intense fear before.

Yen Chen looked at him and said with shining eyes: You have no right to know who I am!."

He then ignored him and looked at all the Immortals behind the seven Heavenly Conqueror Realm Cultivators, making them pale in fear.

“Useless, die” Yen Chen shook his head and said coldly.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

.......

.......

.......

Under everyone's shocked gazes, the bodies of the Immortals exploded creating a huge sea of blood that floated in outer space, the Immortals who were below the Immortal Soul Realm went straight into the cycle of reincarnation.

Meanwhile, those who were Cultivators of the Immortal Soul Realm or higher survived due to their souls being immortal, Yen Chen looked at the survivors and snorted.

“Go to the reincarnation cycle, I hope you learned from your mistakes..” He muttered in a low voice and something even more shocking happened.

All the Immortal Souls began to shine and before they could protest they disappeared leaving everyone present dumbfounded, Yu Pan looked at the sea of blood with a pale face.

"You… you killed everyone?" She asked in a shaky voice.

Yen Chen caressed her face and said in a low voice: Yes, they didn't deserve to live but there's no need to worry, they were sent to the reincarnation cycle.”

Yu Pan nodded but didn't dare to look at him due to the fear she felt. Did the first time her seeing someone kill so many people at the same time and in such a cold way.

Yen Chen sighed and ignored the shocked looks from Paula, Ivor and Lucas and looked coldly at a young-looking man  who turned pale in fear upon recognizing Yu Pan.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

19