Chapter 416: Revenge
1.9k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come here." Yen Chen raised his right hand and ordered.

The young-looking man quickly flew towards him against his will and in less than two seconds he was in front of Yen Chen. Yu Pan's beautiful eyes flashed coldly, she floated in front of him and began to slap his face repeatedly.

*Pah*

"Damn you! How dare you hurt my big sister!"

*Pah*

"You bastard!"

*Pah*

*Pah*

*Pah*

*Pah*

.....

.....

.....

.....

Ivor, Paula and Lucas were shocked to see her act so fiercely. The three of them couldn't believe that this gentle, smiling little woman could be so fierce and violent. Yu Pan ignored everyone and continued to slap the hateful man's face.

He could only receive the strong slaps in silence, as he couldn't even move a finger or speak, his eyes turned red with anger, if it weren't for Yen Chen he would have killed this woman thousands of times already.

One of the four Ancestors, who also looks a little younger than the other three old monsters, gritted his teeth and tried to break free, but to no avail.

Yen Chen looked at him with a mocking look and turned his attention to Yu Pan whose right hand was already red, he hugged her from behind not wanting her to get hurt anymore.

She was still too weak to be able to do any real harm to the man who now had a swollen face, looking like a pig.

“Calm down~ or you’ll hurt your hands~” Yen Chen said close to his ear.

Yu Pan blushed slightly and nodded with his head down and his hands hurting, he sighed and then held her delicate hands and used the Light element to heal them, leaving her surprised.

“Thank you very much~” Yu Pan thanked him with a beautiful happy smile.

Yen Chen was not satisfied with a mere thank you and stole a kiss, Yu Pan looked at him with an upset pout and turned her face to the side, ignoring him.

“Come on, don’t ignore me or I’ll be really sad..” He murmured close to her ear in a playful voice.

Yu Pan snorted and didn't look at him, but her beautiful red cheeks gave her away, Yen Chen smiled and kissed her cheek, making her even more embarrassed.

He turned his attention to the young-looking man and muttered: Lars, huh... Um... I have good news for you... It's not me who's going to kill you, but my wife~."

Lars looked at him with his eyes shining with anger, but Yen Chen just ignored your glare and threw him into one of his dimensional prisons, a place he created to trap enemies who were still useful.

Everyone gulped as they saw him cut the space in front of him like butter and throw Lars in, Yen Chen looked at Ivor and said with a calm smile: Your daughters and grandchildren are fine, so you don't need to hold back any longer~ .

“Thank you very much… I don’t know how I can thank you…” Ivor bowed with his fists clenched and tears streaming from his old eyes.

Paula and Lucas did the same as their father and bowed slightly, Yen Chen shrugged his shoulders and said with his beautiful eyes shining: No need, we will be watching the battle... I hope you three don't disappoint us.."

After speaking, he disappeared along with Yu Pan, the four ancestors and the Heavenly Conquerors regained control of their bodies and heaved sighs of relief, it was very uncomfortable to be treated as mere rag dolls.

"Now let's fight to the death, you damn cowards!" Ivor shouted loudly and quickly flew towards Jack and the other three Ancestors.

Paula and Lucas looked at each other and flew towards the six Heavenly Conquerors who are all at the Advanced Stage while  they are still at the Intermediate Stage of the same Realm, but it makes no difference to the two of them.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

.........

.........

.........

........

The great battle it started, Ivor is using all his strength to avenge the death of his children, meanwhile Paula and Lucas have slowly hurt their opponents, making them afraid to fight seeing their enormous strength.

"Wow! Big sister Paula is really strong!" Yu Pan said aloud with her eyes shining with admiration.

Yen Chen, who was hugging her from behind, nodded with a surprised expression, he didn't expect the two of them to be so strong to the point that they could fight three Advanced Stage Heavenly Conqueror Realm Cultivators while they his were in the Intermediate Stage.

“Never judge a book by its cover…” He thought and smiled soft. Before, Yen Chen thought  that only Ivor was strong enough to get his attention, but it seemed like he was wrong.

“Now I realize that she is really hot..” Yen Chen thought as he looked at Paula's enchanting figure moving at or slightly above the speed of light.

She was dodging the attacks of her three opponents and attacking them with the aim of causing minor injuries to give them a slow and agonizing death.

“She is very cruel, but her breasts are quite a weapon...” He thought and licked his lips seeing her breasts swaying slightly under her dress.

In fact, they were very big to the point that they could compete with Mu Li and Layla's breasts. Yen Chen became hard as he imagined himself doing something rather lewd with this woman.

Yu Pan who was on her lap blushed violently feeling his dick become hard as a rock, she looked at his face and sighed seeing his eyes shining with lust and desire.

*Cough*

"Pervert! Control yourself! And don't even think about touching me anytime soon, got it?" She coughed and said sternly.

Yen Chen came back to his senses and looked at her in surprise, but after seeing her serious expression, he nodded and returned his attention to the battle. Yu Pan felt very relieved, she still didn't feel ready to have sex with him.

The battle lasted a few hours before finally ending with the victory of Ivor, Paula and Lucas, their opponents tried to escape but a very powerful barrier stopped them so Jack and the others had no choice but to fight to the death.

“We won...” Paula murmured, her eyes shining with happiness.

They finally put an end to a terrible war that would impact all beings on the Mortal Plane, Ivor looked at his sword stained with the blood of Jack and the other three Ancestors and tears began to flow from his old eyes.

"I hope you rest in peace my Sons.." He murmured as he cried, Paula and Lucas hugged him.

Yen Chen and Yu Pan looked at him with a little pity and continued to watch them for some time.

“Honey… Can you send me back? I'm tired” Yu Pan told him with a tired expression.

Yen Chen nodded and kissed her sweet lips before creating a portal for her: Here~ rest well, my love."

Yu Pan smiled and kissed him one last time before entering the portal that will take her back to her planet where Jade is currently. He shook his head with a small smile and appeared next to Ivor, Paula and Lucas.

"Thank you very much for helping us!" As soon as Ivor saw him, he bowed and thanked him once again.

Paula and Lucas did the same as him and bowed, Yen Chen nodded and looked at Paula's big balloons leaving her a little embarrassed, Lucas and Ivor smiled bitterly and said goodbye to them leaving the two alone.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️

20