[Vol. 2 pt. 5]
5.2k 9 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It do be that time of the month again tho. You already know the drill. Patreon hasn't been doing too good what with 40+ unpledges this year citing covid-caused financial reasons as the cause for unpledging (which I only just now noticed that they removed "covid" as a reason and replaced it with the generic "financial situation change" reason - weird), so if you're in a position where you're able to afford supporting, I would greatly appreciate that!

$1 = 1 chapter per story for a total of 5 chapters.

$5 = 5 chapters per story for a total of 25 chapters.

$10 = 10 chapters per story for a total of 50 chapters.

I could hardly believe what I was watching.

GD’s cock was insane in size. It was the kind of cock that most people who were into massive cocks would still say was way too big. It was the kind of cock where, when seen, would spawn a bunch of comments on the internet talking about how unrealistic it is, how painful it would be, how it would crush organs and kill whoever it penetrates, and so on. The kind of cock that most people were disgusted by solely because of the sheer size of it.

Yet there was the healer. It wasn’t even penetrating her since she seemed to not let it do so, but that didn’t stop her from wrapping her arms and legs around it as it grinded against her with her back on the ground. Her tongue flicked out of her mouth to lick at it whenever it reached up near her face but, for most of the time, she relied on using her arms and legs to stroke as much of the length as she could.

I understood why she didn’t want to let it penetrate her. While Akorya might have been able to handle some of GD’s length from when I was controlling him, this girl was considerably more petite than Akorya was. Akorya still had some curves and nice hips to her. This healer girl really looked like she would literally break if a cock that big went into her, especially seeing as how the tip of it alone was as wide as her waist was.

Even if it wasn’t penetrating her, though, the cock continued to rub and grind against her as it leaked copious amounts of thick seed all over her. Most of the seed dribbled out right onto her face and chest, and she didn’t seem to mind at all.

Then there was the tank. She ended up bracing herself against the wall while on her knees so that the tyrant rex could easily fuck her. His arms were too short to hold onto her so, without any sort of bracing, there wouldn’t be any fucking.

But there were still difficulties. Even with the bracing, he dragged her away from the wall every time he tried to pull backward. Even forward thrust basically shoved her back into the wall with her arms having to suffer the impact.

I was definitely going to have to find a way to make fucking him easier for people. The user experience, one could say, simply wasn’t a good one when it came to him.

Regardless of that, neither monster lasted long. They shot their loads and made a complete mess of each girl. The healer became absolutely coated from head to toe in cum while the tank had her womb pumped so full of cum that she looked nine months pregnant.

The rogue and the elf continued petting Emperor Cock until their friends recovered and were ready to move onto the next and final room.

Finally, they reached the end of my dungeon – they reached Lephacoda’s room.

As soon as the girls all saw the tentacles rising out of the pit in the center of the room, they knew what was going to happen.

“Well… I have to say, I might not be into tentacles, but these ones do look pretty nice,” the rogue said. “Don’t you agree?” She looked at the healer.

“All tentacles look gross,” the healer answered.

“Well, they do, but they still look like they would feel pretty good, don’t they?”

“I liked the last monster better. Not that it matters. We already know what’s going to happen if we try to fight it, and there’s no way there aren’t enough tentacles there for all of us and more, so… I doubt there’s any sitting this one out. Besides… they do look kind of fun, I guess.”

“Then it sounds like we—”

“Oh no, I tripped,” the elf said, interrupting their discussion as she very deliberately fell into the pit. “Oh no. I’m being assaulted by slimy tentacles. Help.”

All the others could see were her clothes and equipment being torn from her body and tossed back out of the pit.

“It’s – it’s alright!” the tank shouted. “I’ll save you!”

And so, the tank charged forward… and missed the tentacle plopped onto the ground right in front of her feet, resulting in her actually tripping and falling face first into Lephacoda’s pit. Surely enough, everything on her was stripped off and tossed out of the pit.

Then the healer looked at the rogue and noticed that she was already stripping down. “What are you doing?” the healer asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m saving him the trouble by getting ready for him,” the rogue answered. As soon as she was completely in the nude, she stood next to the pit’s ledge and raised her arms up. “Ready!”

Lephacoda didn’t waste any time in reaching up to wrap a dozen tentacles around her before pulling her into his pit.

The only one left was the healer. “Just… just do what you want!” she shouted. A couple of tentacles approached her but, rather than yank her into the pit, they hung in the air in front of her. “What are you waiting for?! Hurry up and do it!”

Then she took a step back when she heard his voice call out to her. “Your consent is… unclear. The others made it obvious enough to be implied, save for the one who tripped but then made it obvious once she was within my grasp, but you seem uncertain. Are you sure that you want this?”

“I – what? A… talking tentacle monster is seriously asking me if I’m sure I consent?” the healer asked.

“My master would be disappointed if we did anything with non-consenting partners.”

Lephacoda made me so proud.

“Well… I consent,” the healer said. “Just because I don’t look that excited doesn’t mean I don’t want it. It’s up to you to make me enjoy it.”

“Very well,” Lephacoda said as another five tentacles shot toward her to join the first two.

“Are-aren’t those a lot?!”

“No. These are.” Lephacoda raised another thirty tentacles from his ever-shifting pit of tentacles, causing the healer to gulp as she looked at all of the writhing lengths. She was then pulled into the pit alongside all of her friends who were already busy getting fucked by the tentacles.

Not a single hole was spared, either. Lephacoda made sure to pleasure each and every hole on each of the girls’ bodies. Though, he did seem to be having the most fun with the rogue. Her breasts offered him plenty of flesh to coil his tentacles around as well as to shove his tentacles between, so she had the most tentacles around her waiting for their turns. Of course, the rest of her was being used as well. There were numerous tentacles in both her ass and pussy with another stuffing her throat and several more rubbing against her cheeks.

And the other girls all received a similar treatment, just without as much focus on their breasts. The tank was the only other girl there with a bust large enough for him to wrap his tentacles around, but he was not able to wrap them around her tits as much as he could with the rogue’s.

To my surprise, it was the petite elf with the wide hips shoving more tentacles into herself. Or rather, she was doing that. I guess that I just didn’t expect her since she seemed to like to be taken control of instead of taking control, but she grabbed more tentacles to bring them to her pussy even though she already had two fighting for space in there.

It was only when she managed to get a total of five of Lephacoda’s girthy tentacles squeezing into her pussy at once that she could no longer think of doing anything. Her eyes rolled back and any effort on her end of trying to pleasure the tentacles was gone as she became overwhelmed by the pleasure of having five tentacles thrusting in and out of her pussy. Whenever one or two pulled back, the rest thrust forward, making sure that there was always a length there to keep her womb bulging out far enough to put most bulging in hentai to shame.

It didn’t take long for the other girls to enter a state similar to her, either. Even though they had less tentacles shoving themselves into their holes all at once, the other girls quickly succumbed to pleasure and became nothing more than living holes for Lephacoda’s tentacles. The elf, the rogue, the tank, and the healer – even those who admittedly weren’t that into tentacles were drooling from their mouths as they soaked the tentacles pumping them full of seed with their own juices.

They clearly lost, and pretty quickly, too. They seemed to not struggle with the rest of the dungeon at all, even when it came to GD and the tyrant rex despite both of them being significantly higher leveled than the girls, but they fell in no time against Lephacoda.

But despite them having already lost, the “battle” was nowhere near over. Lephacoda had only just begun and had no intention of stopping anytime soon. Even after already cumming with a dozen of his tentacles for each girl, he still had several times the number of tentacles waiting for their turn.

The girls were fucked over and over again without rest nor mercy. Lephacoda would occasionally slow down just to give them a very quick breath to see if they were still into it. Each time, the girl would show a sign that she wanted to continue. Whether it was sucking on the lengths in their mouths, grabbing onto some tentacles to squeeze and pump, or grinding their hips into any tentacles below them, the girls always showed that they wanted more.

And Lephacoda was happy to provide them with exactly that.

This lasted for nearly an hour before he was finally done getting to show why he was my dungeon’s final boss. At that point, each girl was thoroughly covered and filled with tentacle cum. They weren’t even recognizable aside from the shapes of their bodies due to the layers after layers of cum that coated them.

The rogue and healer simply laid there with exhausted breaths. The tank incoherently babbled about something like a girl who was happily mindbroken in a hentai, and the elf was having fun playing with one of the tentacles that she held onto after they helped her out of the pit.

Once Lephacoda was done with the girls, leaving them thoroughly exhausted on the ground outside of his pit, he made sure to give them some gentle care by rubbing their shoulders with some of his tentacles while more of his lengths did little things like push their hair out of their faces, stroke their backs or sides, and one of his tentacles served as a thin body pillow of sorts for the elf as she kept her arms and legs wrapped around it. She even kept the tip of it in her mouth as she idly sucked on it. It wasn’t even a sexual sort of sucking, either. It was more like… a comfort sucking? Like somebody just wanting to keep their mouth busy.

It was a pretty cute and lewd sight.

After letting the girls rest for a few moments, though, I finally came out from the back room just behind where Lephacoda’s room was. Lily and Akorya were still having fun with each other, but I at least had Thera with me.

“Congratulations, you’re the first group to actually come and experience the dungeon,” I said, standing before the girls. “Also, Lephacoda.” I held a hand up for a high five.

Lephacoda extended one of his tentacles to me and smacked it against my palm. He got a bit of cum on me, but that was alright. I had no problem getting a high five from a tentacle with some cum on it. Besides, I was always able to wipe my hand off onto my clothes.

While licking my hand clean was always an option, I had to be in the mood for that. So, wiping onto my clothes it was.

“Who… who are you?” the healer asked, looking up at me with an expression that looked like a combination of angry and satisfaction. Satisfaction that she got such a good fucking by Lephacoda, but angry that they ended up losing against him.

“I’m Damian, the owner of this dungeon. The beautiful woman next to me is Thera.” I looked up at Thera to see her reaction. It was small, but there was a smile on her face. “How about taking a dip in the hot springs to relax?”

“I – yeah, sure. We already lost anyways. Do whatever you want.”

“Then I’ll aftercare the fuck out of you. Thera, help me out. Al Capra! Cap’n!” Al Capra and Captain Consentacles both looked exhausted when they arrived to help, but they recovered enough that they could at least move around again. “Help me take them to the hot springs.”

There were four of us and four of them. One woman for each of us to pick up and take to the hot springs. Thera dealt with the tank, Al Capra handled the rogue, and Captain Consentacles pulled the elf away from Lephacoda’s tentacle. Well, she didn’t exactly have to be pulled away. She was happy to be wrapped up in tentacles again and she still found one to keep her mouth busy with.

As for me, I picked up the leader of the group herself – the healer. The others were already on their way to the hot springs by the time I picked her up, leaving the two of us alone.

“He-hey, what do you think you’re doing?” the healer asked me.

“What’s it look like? I’m taking you to the hot springs,” I answered.

“I can walk there myself!”

“Sure you can. And I can carry you there myself.”

“Why – why carry me if I can walk there?”

“Because you and your group tried your best. Not only are you my guests, but you’re my guests who gave us a great show and who made it all the way to Lephacoda. You deserve some nice treatment.”

“I – for what? For being incompetent players who can’t even fight monsters normally?”

“I already told you for what. Besides, fighting monsters the normal way is boring. Monsters are for fucking, not killing. Also, you said that I can do what I want. Why’d you say that if you’re going to complain about it?”

“You… you’re so annoying.”

“I know, I know.”

“And you… you were watching the whole time?”

“I was. You were all pretty hot.”

“What? Don’t bullshit me.”

“Why would I be bullshitting about that?”

“Because! I – I get it if you liked watching the rest of them, but you don’t have to lie and throw me in with them.”

“Where’d this sudden self-doubt come from? When I say that you were all hot, I mean all of you. You included.”

A light blush spread across her cheeks as her expression grew to look even more pissed off. “I don’t know what you’re trying to get out of me, but lying isn’t going to do you any favors.”

I couldn’t stop the sigh from escaping my mouth. It had been a long time since I last had to deal with somebody like her who simply refused to take any compliment that she was given. “It doesn’t really matter if you believe me or not. Regardless of whether you do or not, it doesn’t change the fact that I think you were hot. I mean, you’re an attractive woman who was fucking and getting fucked by monsters. What is there not to love about that?”

“See! That’s how I know you’re lying! You – you said attractive! I purposely made myself unattractive!”

I looked her over again. “Wow, a tomboy girl with green hair. So unattractive. Yeah, no. You’re still my type.”

“No way. Guys don’t find looks like this attractive.”

If she needed proof that I was being honest, I would be honest with her. “You’re really annoying about this.”

“Sh-shut up! You’re the one being annoying by lying!”

“If I was lying to try and kiss your ass or whatever you might be worried about what I’m doing, why would I call you annoying? Your body looks perfect. There’s not a single complaint that I have with it. You’re cute, petite, have a tomboy look going on – you’re great. Your personality is the problem.”

“Put me down.”

With a sigh, I gently set her down on her feet.

She immediately wobbled and almost fell over, having to grab onto me to stop herself from falling.

“Need some help?” I asked.

“Just… just stay still until I can walk,” she answered.

“Didn’t you tell me just a minute ago that you could walk just fine on your own?”

“Shut up.”

“And there you go again. Being rude really isn’t attractive. Well, outside of roleplay, anyways.”

“Stop trying to kiss up if you’re just going to insult me anyways.”

“Or maybe I’m being honest and that’s why I can honestly give you both praise and criticism. Also, why would I be kissing up to you in the first place? What is it that you could do for me that I can’t get without you?”

“I don’t know! Maybe you want to… I don’t know. Get sexual favors out of me or something, if you run a perverted place like this.”

“I have two women in the back room there making out on the floor after sucking my dick for almost that entire time. Both of them would be more than happy to do whatever I say, and they’re not brats about it and can actually be honest with their feelings. I have no reason to try and get anything like that out of you when I have them.”

“You’re the worst. Flirting with me and then rubbing something like that in my face – men like you—” she said and pushed herself off of me.

Given that she could still hardly stand, she fell as soon as she didn’t have me to support her.

I caught her before she could reach the ground, though.

It was time to get a bit more serious, apparently. “I’m not flirting with you. I was giving you honest praise. But now? You’re making me want to criticize you more than praise you. Trust me, if I’m ever in the mood to fuck you, I’ll let you know. Right now, I genuinely just want to take you to the hot springs so that you can relax. Are you going to continue being a brat looking for reasons to be insulted when there aren’t any, or are you going to relax and let me take you?”

“I… guess I’m kind of being a dick,” she answered.

I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear that. I was almost sure that she would continue acting like a brat. “It happens. It’s better to admit to it and to try and stop than to continue doing it while thinking you’re doing nothing wrong.”

“Then I’ll admit that I still can’t trust you, but… you haven’t given me a reason not to. Yet.”

“Good. We’re making progress.”

“But don’t compliment me or I’ll know you’re lying.”

“That logic is horrible. Also, too bad. I’m still going to compliment you if you deserve to be complimented.”

That was when the voice of the rogue shouting from the hot springs reached us. “Not every guy who compliments you is trying to take advantage of you! “

Apparently, we were being loud enough for everybody else to hear, and this realization caused the healer to blush even more.

As for what was shouted, I figured it might have been something like that. All the other men who complimented her were always doing so with ill intentions. Probably to take advantage of her. And going by the fact that she was recently dumped, if I had to guess, she really wasn’t a big fan of men at the time.

Well, she did seem to be a fan of my monsters. Maybe it was because she knew they were NPCs rather than actual, living men.

Either way, while she pouted with reddened cheeks, I carried her over to the hot springs where she could finally join her friends in the relaxing waters.

While the rogue gave her healer of a friend some shit over how she was treating me, Thera joined me at my side and whispered, “Have fun, darling?”

“I’m bad with those types,” I whispered back. “I’m not patient enough for them. Maybe when I was younger, but not now.”

“Is that so? She does not seem that bad to me.”

“Really?”

“Really. She clearly has some walls put up for her own sake, but going by her behavior, I doubt that they are very sturdy walls. If they were sturdy, they probably would not get torn down so frequently.”

“How do you know that?”

“The girl there,” Thera subtly pointed at the rogue, “apologized to me for her behavior and explained the general picture of her love life. She most likely said more than she should have, but it is for that reason that I do not find the girl to be insufferable. If anything, she is more on the relatable side now.”

“You can relate to her?”

“Of course. Though, it seems as if she actually fell for men trying to take advantage of her whereas I have always seen through it right from the beginning.”

“Oh? Then what about me? Am I trying to actually take advantage of you?”

“If anything, darling, I am the one taking advantage of you.”

“How so?”

“I use you on a daily basis to satisfy my desire for a relationship without actually doing anything with you.”

“You’re using me and I’m not even getting anything in return for it?”

“Precisely. That is why I am the one taking advantage of you.”

“Well, it’s not like I can really say I’m not getting anything in return. I’m getting your company in return, and what could possibly be better than that? It’s something I look forward to every day.”

“Darling… it is not wise to say such romantic things when we are arounds others.”

“And why’s that, Thera?”

“You will make me want to destroy their image of me by attacking you here and now.”

“Oh? Attacking me, huh? And just how would you do that?”

“By sinking my fangs into your neck and tearing it away from the rest of your body.”

“You know, that makes sense. You are a spider.”

“I am an arachne. There is a rather large difference.”

“Is there? I only ever look at your lower half, and that looks just like a normal spider to me.”

“I understand that you are joking, but I believe it may be wise not to imply you wish to mate with an actual spider when around those who do not yet understand your sense of humor.”

“Humor? Wanting to fuck a spider is no joke, Thera.” Thera raised a hand to cover her mouth as she chuckled from that, prompting me to nudge her in the shoulder with my own. “What’d I say about it not being a joke? Don’t kinkshame me.”

“You are too much at times, darling.”

“I might be too much, but there is never too much Thera.”

“Was that flirting?”

“It was, but it’s also the truth.”

“You are trying your best to win my lower half.”

“What can I say? There’s no pussy like spider pussy.”

As proper as Thera might have tried to speak and behave, she still laughed at my stupid, vulgar jokes like that.

When I looked back over to the group of girls, most of them were relaxing at that point in the water… except for the healer who was clearly watching us and listening to our conversation. Of course, she turned her head away as soon as I noticed her.

“By the way,” I said loudly enough for the girls to know I meant to talk to them, “I have a proposition for you.”

“We – we won’t become your slaves!” the tank girl shouted with a blush already on her cheeks.

“That’s alright. I mean, you’re welcome to if you ever want to, but that’s not what I have in mind.”

“We won’t be – be breeders for your monsters either!”

“The game doesn’t have breeding mechanics implemented, so that’s also alright.”

The tank already looked like she ran out of things to say as the elf sighed, clearly disappointed.

As for the healer, she kept her mouth shut so that she could focus on what looked like analyzing me instead. It was the rogue who spoke up and seriously asked, “What’s this offer of yours, handsome?”

“Thanks for the compliment, beautiful,” I replied. I felt a bit cheesy answering her like that, but I wasn’t going to let a compliment go unreturned. “Anyways, I was thinking that we could benefit each other. I can train you to actually fight monsters, I can pay to keep you all equipped with the best gear on the market available for your levels, and you’ll have free access to have fun with all of the monsters in my dungeon whenever you want.”

“Oh? And what would you be getting out of this?”

“I would get… a party of women who I can use to fuck a bunch of boss monsters into submission to farm achievements. I’ll train you and basically be your patron to support you all however you need me to in exchange for being in a party with you while I have you fuck the boss monsters of dungeons. Basically, I’m offering to be your sugar daddy, and all I want in exchange is for you to fuck more monsters.

“I’m in,” the elf said with no hesitation.

“That does sound like a good deal. I would be happy to accept it if the others are,” the rogue answered.

“If – if it means getting stronger so that I can learn to protect everybody… I – I’ll do it!” the tank joined in. “But it’s not because I want anything lewd to happen!”

She definitely wanted lewd things to happen.

Finally, the only one left was the healer.

“It’s not taking advantage of you. It’s a pretty fair deal, I’d say, plus you would—of course—be allowed to stop or say no to anything you want. All I’m asking for is some help getting achievements,” I explained to her.

The healer looked over at Thera, then at her friends, and then finally back at me. “I… fine. But if I ever feel like you’re mistreating any of us, I’m going to find you and kill you.”

“It’s not that hard to find me. My face is all over the internet and I’ve been doxxed before, so you can easily find me and kill me if you want to.”

The elf’s eyes widened. “Are you really the Damian?” she asked.

“The one and only. Well, I guess that there are a lot of other Damians, but I’m the coolest one.”

While the mostly emotionless elf looked at me with sparkles in her eyes, the rogue asked, “By the way, I noticed there weren’t any female monsters. Does your dungeon only cater to women?”

“Oh, no. They’re all just in the side room with Emperor Cock,” I answered.

“Why do you have a chicken named that in the first place?”

“I may be a pervert who wants a dungeon full of monsters to fuck men and women alike, but that doesn’t mean I won’t also do things just for the meme.”

The rogue looked a bit confused, but I did manage to get a tiny smile from the healer before she quickly wiped it off her face.

Thanks for reading! And again, if you could support on Patreon, that would be extremely helpful right now.

Also, wew. Extra long chapter, nearly the size of two normal chapters.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

97