[Vol. 4 pt. 21]
2.2k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Nyehehe, you ready, Lily?” Akorya asked, sitting behind Lily on the bed of the dungeon’s master bedroom while holding her hands over Lily’s eyes.

Lily had no idea what was going on since she was more or less brought to the bedroom and told to be patient for a surprise right after she logged on, but she was clearly excited about the situation. Probably because she knew that it was going to be lewd in one way or another. After all, what other type of surprise would we have for her?

Thinking about that… I realized I should probably try to surprise my girlfriends in ways that went beyond just being lewd. Like, romantic surprises and whatnot. Or gifts that weren’t dick or cum. Things like that.

But for now, the gift was dick. Dragon dick. Tiny dragon, but huge dick, dick.

“I—I think so!” Lily answered with a smile showing on her face.

Akorya, looking over Lily’s shoulder, looked at me and waited for me to nod. When I Did, she removed her hands from Lily’s eyes and revealed what the surprise was.

The surprise was me, using the newly-summoned, tiny body of one of the dragons I tamed, as I hovered in the air with my wings. I might have been in a tiny body that was no bigger than Lily’s head, but my dick, which was already starting to erect, was larger than my body was long. Absolutely disproportionate and nonsensical.

And that was what made it so great.

But for the moment, it was still relatively small and proportionate looking.

“How do you like Master’s new body?” Akorya asked, bringing her hands down to Lily’s breasts to grope them now that she didn’t have to cover up the other’s eyes.

“Mon—mon maître is the dragon?!” Lily couldn’t help but to sound incredibly excited when she heard that.

As for me, I nodded and sent a message through the chat confirming that the dragon was, in fact, me. Technically, I could have said something with my normal voice, but it just felt wrong to be a dragon who could talk. I always preferred monsters and beasts who were more feral and incapable of human speech. Just, something about that made it hotter.

Then there was Meadow.

She got our consent beforehand, and Lily also consented to being watched, so Meadow was in her spider form while watching from on top of the clothes dresser in the room. The dresser was previously pointless and purely for decoration, but now it served as a perch for Meadow to watch from while keeping herself out of the way. It was almost impossible to even notice her unless one purposely looked for her in that direction.

But back to Lily.

Lily looked like she was about to cry.

“H-hey, is something wrong?” Akorya asked., her hands pausing their groping of Lily’s breasts for a moment.

Lily was quick to shake her head. “No! Mon maître is just… so cute! So tiny!”

“Nyehe, he is pretty small and cute. But I don’t think we could call all of him tiny.”

Lily extended her arms and held them open. “Come to me, mon maître!”

I wasn’t about to say no to coming to her, in any meaning of the word “coming,” and so I flew up to her and allowed her to wrap her arms around me for a hug.

She tightly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me against the front of her breasts, making Akorya have to move her hands to the undersides of Lily’s tits to keep on playing with them.

“I did not know such a cute dragon exists in this game!” Lily said with a happy giggle. “So cute! So small!”

“I feel like you don’t have anything to call him other than cute and small,” Akorya said.

“He is cute and small! He does not need to be anything else!”

“What about tiny and adorable?”

“Yes! That, too!”

“What about… miniscule and delightful?”

“Yes!”

“Umm… I’m out of synonyms now. I’m just gonna focus on playing with your boobs instead of being dumb.”

Lily turned her attention away from me to kiss Akorya’s cheek since the latter was resting her chin on the former’s shoulder at that point. “Mon ange is not dumb. Mon ange is smart and funny! And also very cute!”

“Nyehe… you’re the best, Lily. But am I cuter than a dragon?”

Lily stared at Akorya for a few seconds and then looked back at me. “I could hug you all day!”

Akorya proceeded to make a face that could best be described as a, “Look at the audacity of this bitch,” face, but in an amused way rather than an insulted way. Besides, we both knew she was just joking around.

Probably.

As for me, I was just more than happy to be getting hugged against Lily’s tits. Being in such a tiny body absolutely had its perks in that regard, and I could feel my cock beginning to grow even more against them.

And when Lily felt my cock growing harder against her, she looked down at me… and almost looked smug. I never really saw Lily look smug before. Maybe it was because I was in such a small body? Maybe that was bringing out a bit more of a dominant or teasing side of her? Whatever it was doing to her, a smug Lily looked like a great Lily.

“No matter how cute mon maître is, his brain still works the same, yes?” Lily teased, hugging me even closer against her breasts. She then opened up her menu and, a second later, unequipped her robe in an instant. That left her with everything else equipped, but her torso was now exposed with only a bra left to cover up her breasts. Of course, that bra struggled just to survive while holding back her massive mounds that overflowed over it. More importantly, the bra didn’t cover up the entirety of her breasts which mean that my growing cock was able to slide right between them from the front.

Akorya then spoke up with a question. “Hey, Lily, you can’t really hug him and titfuck him at the same time, right?”

“I—I believe I could,” Lily answered.

“Oh. I guess there might be ways to make that work. But anyways, I have an idea. Why don’t you hug him in place, and I’ll use your boobs for you?”

“Ah? What do you mean?”

“Like this!” Akorya slid her hands up to the sides of Lily’s breasts and gripped them as best she could before moving them up and down around my erecting cock.

“Oh! That—that would be fun!”

“Nyehe. Then wanna remove your bra since you won’t have to use it to keep them up?”

Lily nodded and opened her menu back up and instantly unequip her bra. Had Akorya’s hands not been there, her breasts would have dropped down and left my cock temporarily. But because Akorya’s hands were there, they remained just where they were but became even easier for Akorya to manipulate.

And it didn’t take long after that for my cock to grow to the point where the tip poked up through the top of Lily’s cleavage.

That smug smile returned on Lily’s face when she saw it. “Such a large thing for such a small, cute body.” Only keeping one arm around me, Lily brought her other hand up to the tip of my cock, tracing one of her fingers around the precum-leaking tip. “I cannot call this small… but it is still cute!”

While Lily teased me verbally and the tip of my cock with her fingers, Akorya slowly lifted and lowered Lily’s breasts over and over again around my cock. “So this is what it’s like to give a titfuck with huge tits. Maybe I should make an alt which is like, a mega boob monster just to actually feel what it’s like. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten to wrap my boobs fully around a dick before. Oh! I could make an alt that’s like one of those boob monsters from hentai where I’m super short and have tits that are like bigger than my entire torso. That could be fun for a one-time thing. And with boobs that big, you could even use them with that big dragon.”

I couldn’t imagine Akorya making an avatar like that in the slightest, but I was in no way opposed to the idea.

More importantly, I had to admit that I was already getting kind of close and had to do my best to hold back. The dragon, apparently, had very little endurance when it came to sex and was quite the quick shot.

Then again, it was also a freshly summoned dragon in my dungeon. Its stats were at their default level, and Lily was a higher level than him not to mention had her sexual traits and skills ranked up from having fun with me and Akorya. No matter what my own avatar’s stats and skills were, they didn’t carry over to the dragon when I was in control of his body.

The girls probably expected me to last longer considering—well, that it was me, but the draconic body I was in was melting away from Lily’s tits in no time at all.

Fortunately, Lily being the pervert that she was, she also looked like she was getting close. Her breathing grew heavy and she watched as my comically large cock poked up through her cleavage over and over again.

Only a couple more minutes of that and it became impossible to resist.

I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Small, cute little whimpers escaped my maw as I grew ever closer to my orgasm, and Lily could tell that I was about to cum.

I never could have expected her to take as much control as she did when she noticed that.

Grabbing onto my torso with both of her hands, Lily lifted me up and pulled my cock out from between her tits… only to bring me right in front of her face, shoving my cock down her throat as she brought my underside against her face. Keeping one hand behind my back, she placed her other hand behind my rear to hump herself with by pushing and pulling on my body.

“Damn, Lily,” Akorya said. “You’re… like, really hot right now.” She then brought her hands up to rest them around Lily’s neck, almost looking as if she was about to strangle her, but instead she rested the tips of her fingers against where my cock bulged out Lily’s throat to gently caress the distended skin. It was a very subtle feeling, but it made my cock feel even better as I wrapped my short legs around Lily’s head to the best of my ability. An almost devilish smile then showed up on Akorya’s face as she tightened her grip around Lily’s neck, both choking her and creating an even tighter passage for me.

Lily’s eyes shot open as she started to gag and choke, yet that didn’t stop her. If anything… her body trembled in a way that told me she was cumming. That also meant she slowed down with facefucking herself using me, so I had to pick up the pace on my own by doing the thrusting myself.

It didn’t take long after that for me to cum.

As soon as my cock throbbed and released the first rope of dragon seed, Lily noticed what was happening and pushed my body as close as she could against her face, guaranteeing that the entirety of my cock was buried inside of her mouth and throat as my own body shivered during its orgasm.

It was only when Lily began to pull me away from her face that Akorya loosened her grip on Lily’s throat, allowing Lily to breathe again.

“Nyehe, how was that?” Akorya asked. “Did you—”

Akorya couldn’t even finish her question seeing as how Lily let go of me to pin Akorya down to the bed, pushing her lips against the other’s as Akorya squirmed around underneath her.

A few seconds later and Lily broke off the kiss to say, “Thank you, mon ange. That—that was wonderful.”

As for Akorya, she licked her lips and said, “Dang… dragon cum tastes pretty good. Hey, Master, it’s my turn for a drink now, right?” Surely enough, Akorya lifted her tail up to illustrate what she meant by that.

There was still plenty of fun for me to have in that tiny dragon body.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

52