[Vol. 4 pt. 26]
2.6k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part of me still felt bad about the situation involving Wally, but there was nothing else I could do to help him out at the moment. Trying to cheer him up or asking to do anything with him would only make me look like I was pitying him, and could I really say that wasn’t the case? The only reason I was even thinking of that was because he let me know that he felt bad and wished he had friends who wanted to invite him to things and initiate conversation with him outside of wanting to get something from him.

It was perfectly human to want to cheer somebody up after learning that they felt bad, but following everything that he said… it would probably just make him feel like it was fake.

So, even though I wanted to try and force my attention onto him, I resisted doing so to give him some space and not feed into his worries. Whatever intent I may have had didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was how he was going to perceive my intent seeing as how it was something being done entirely for him.

That meant it was time to go to Sophie’s. She was up next on my list of people to meet up with for my plan, and I also wanted to get my mind off of Wally. I knew that if I didn’t, I was just going to keep on thinking about him until I eventually guilt-tripped myself into trying to hang out with him which would only make him feel worse. That was the last thing he needed and it would just be selfish of me at that point. I didn’t want to try to make him feel better just to make myself feel better. He deserved better than that.

And as soon as I made it over to her place… well… to put it simply, it was extremely easy to get my mind off of Wally when I made it over to her place.

I knocked on the door to her place. She shouted for me to come in.

I opened the door.

Then I saw her.

She was already on her knees with her mouth open as wide as she could manage, pointing at it with her right hand. "Here. This is where you come in.”

“I see,” I replied. “So when you told me to come in, you were talking about in your mouth instead of into your house.”

“Both. But my mouth is totes the more important place to cum in, lol.”

“I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting you to want to get straight into sucking my dick,” I said while lowering my pants for her.

Sophie didn’t bother waiting for me to do the rest of the stripping and instead reached forward to yank my boxers down. “You have like, the most delish dick I’ve ever tasted in this game. It shoulda been totes obvs I was gonna make you feed me.” Right after saying that, she brought each of her hands to my sack to fondle and knead them while sticking her tongue out to run it against the tip of my length.

“I feel like this is more of you feeding yourself rather than me feeding you.”

Sophie shrugged. “Doesn’t matter who does the feeding as long as I get a tummy full of—hey.” She suddenly sounded serious.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m gonna make a totes cringe rhyme, kay?”

“I see where this is going.”

“It doesn’t matter who does the feeding as long as I get a tummy full of cummies.”

“Yep, that was horrible.”

“Then why’d it make your dick harder lol.”

“Because it’s new and unknown to me to have somebody be purposely cringe during sex. Doing something that is new is exciting purely for the sake of it being new.”

“Lol, I get it. So, I should totes be like, omega cringe on purpose.”

“I’m… scared of what they might be like, but there’s a part of me that’s… extremely curious.”

“I could talk like one of those cutesy uwu anime girls I always see memes of. I don’t watch that stuff, but I think I’ve seen enough memes to pull it off.”

“I—… I… don’t know how to respond.”

Sophie’s lips curled into a smug smile as she looked up into my eyes, with my dick resting on top of her face, to say, “You have to ask for it if you want it. I’m not gonna be cringe if you don’t ask for it.”

I never thought I would be given such an offer. On one hand, I was curious. On the other hand, I was scared.

But ultimately, I needed to know what it would be like and felt like it would be a challenge—to overcome—to cum during it.

“Do it,” I said. “Be cringe.”

“Uwu, then I’ll make your dicky wicky fill my tummy with all of your gooey cummies.”

“I take it back. Please stop.”

“Are you sure, nyaa, onii-chan? Uwu.”

“Yes. Just—just shut up and suck my dick normally, please.”

“Oof. That’s kinda hot. Tell me to shut up again.”

“Why are you still talking? I thought I told you to shut up. Use your mouth for all that it’s good for and suck my dick already.”

Sophie let out an aroused little giggle before saying, “Yes sir,” and taking my cock into her mouth.

Since it had been a while, I forgot just how ravenous Sophie could be. And by ravenous, I mean just how absurdly good she was when it came to sucking dick. I assumed it was a skill that spread to having anything in her mouth, really, but all I cared about was when it came to my dick in her mouth.

Lily and Akorya were good at sucking good. Really good. Perhaps it was because they did it more for me than any of my exes, but they learned everything that I liked and could make me cum pretty quickly when they wanted to.

Sophie knew none of that. Sophie didn’t know my weak spots, she didn’t know my preferences—she had no way of knowing the exact way I liked to get sucked off like Lily and Akorya did.

But Sophie didn’t need to know any of that to still give me what felt like the best blowjobs of my life.

It wasn’t like I was trying to say she was better than Lily and Akorya or anything like that. Ultimately, I would always prefer blowjobs by them over her for as long as they were my lovers and she wasn’t.

But it was the same way that a world-renowned chef would be able to make a better steak than a man’s wife.

Sure, a man’s wife might know how to make it exactly like the husband prefers, and the husband would always rather eat a steak from her before eating a steak from anybody else… but there was still an objective, technical superiority for the steak made by the world-renowned chef. It wouldn’t be made to his personal preference at all, but it would still be made as a steak that the majority of people would agree was as close to technical perfection as possible.

That was what Sophie had going for her, but with sucking dick.

Honestly, if I was going up against her in real life, I had no doubt that she would be able to make me cum within a minute even if I did my absolute best to hold back. Any man would. Even a man with a malfunctioning cock incapable of cumming would still cum from her blowjobs.

Wait.

That implied her blowjobs were so incredible that they could restore life and function to cocks.

Were her blowjobs really worth putting on such a godly level?

Yeah.

They really, really were.

There was a part of me that questioned if it was possible to not cum from a blowjob from her, but I didn’t think it was possible. No matter how sick, injured, or just not in the mood one might be, she could probably make any cock cum within her mouth. If anybody in the universe deserved to be called the undisputed queen of blowjobs, it was her.

No, she wasn’t just a queen.

She was a goddess.

The undisputed goddess of blowjobs.

And it was because of her godly ability to suck a cock that she managed to not only make me cum once, but ten more times after that before she let my dick out of her mouth. She sucked the cum out of me eleven times in total, never letting a single drop spill out from her mouth, never letting me rest, and never slowing her pace for even a second.

I was so lost in the pleasure that I didn’t even realize my legs had given out from pleasure and that I was on sitting on the ground with my back leaning against the front door. As for Sophie, she was on her knees and elbows between my legs, her hands still holding my sack as she finally, and teasingly slowly, dragged her lips up and off of my cock.

She made sure to give the tip a kiss before looking me in the eyes and saying, “Thanks for the meal… uwu.”

“You know,” I said, “I’m pretty sure that no matter how cringe you try to act… it would be impossible to not cum from a blowjob from you. You could do everything possible to make yourself as unattractive as possible, and it would still work. Like, you could dress up as a murderous clown monster with a gory face, call me daddy and ask for my cummies while going uwu, and I would still cum. Anybody would.”

“Duh. I mean, I’m pretty sure there’s like, nobody who could resist my mouth. I’ve made a bunch of guys cum just from kissing their dicks before. Oh, my first boyfriend—I could make him cum just by putting my dicks on his lip.”

“Your… dicks on his lip?”

“What?”

“You said by putting your dicks on his lip.”

“Wait, for real?! Lol! That’s so stupid! Sorry, umm, I meant my lips on his dick, lol. But yeah. I guess you could call it a lipjob? All I did was drag my lips around on his dick. So like, I know I can make any guy cum using any part of my mouth no matter what.”

“I kind of want to try out a lipjob from you now. But, you’ve made me cum enough already and I have other things I need to do.”

“Honestly, lipjobs are kinda boring for me, so I’d rather not anyways.”

“That’s alright. Anyways, you have the food, right?”

“Oh, totes. And you still have to pay even if you just fed me.”

“Do I get a discount for feeding you?”

“Nah. If anything, you should be happy I’m not charging you for my suck, lol.”

“But… you’re the one who practically forced it onto me.”

“Hey, you didn’t say no. It’s like if a salesperson tries pushing a bonus thing onto you that you don’t need, but you can’t resist and get it even if you don’t really need it. That’s what you just did, but I’m totes nice enough to not charge you for it.”

“You would be a terrifyingly effective saleswoman if your blowjobs weren’t free.”

“How do you think I make my money lol? I have a few sugar daddies in-game who just need sucked off like, once a week for a few minutes, and then they get me whatever I want. Oh, right. That reminds me. I had to cut one off the other day since I found out he has a wife, and I’m a slut, not a homewrecker, so I need a new sugar daddy. You wanna take his place?”

“I don’t think I have the money to afford that.”

“Never mind.”

The way that she so quickly lost interest in me being her sugar daddy almost hurt enough to inspire me to make more money.

But I knew I would get distracted from any money-making schemes I came up with in the first place considering that I could barely stay focused on the sexual schemes I had which were far more interesting to me.

That aside, Sophie opened up the trade window and put up the item I asked her for. In exchange, I entered the amount of money she asked for which was enough to cover the ingredient costs and then extra to cover the labor costs.

Being Gluttony’s Chosen, she had access to skills and traits that made her food even more effective than what anybody else could make, so I couldn’t hold it against her for charging such high labor costs.

She didn’t even need sugar daddies, honestly. The bonuses given to food she made were enough that she could become one of the game’s richest, if not the richest, player just by selling food for end-game raiding guilds.

But she struck me as the kind of girl who didn’t want to bring all that attention to herself, hence why she had a personal cabin in the middle of absolutely nowhere surrounded by giant trees.

Then again… she also changed her in-game name to Gluttony’s Chosen. Anybody who saw her would see that as her name.

Maybe she was proud of her accomplishment in becoming Gluttony’s Chosen, but still wanted privacy and to avoid attention even so?

Well, whatever the logic there was, all that really mattered was that I had everything I needed for my plan to fuck the dragon. All I needed left was a well-equipped crew to go with me on a quest to fuck her.

And when it came to conquering dungeons and raids via sex, I knew exactly the girls to go to… who I was supposed to help with a bunch of dungeons, but then was always distracted or busy which resulted in them hitting end-game all on their own and doing most of it without me.

My ambitions were grander than just how far I could stretch my attention span.

Fortunately, though, them moving on without me meant that they were all equipped and ready for what I needed them for. If they waited for me, they would still be stuck at low levels and be nowhere near the level I needed them to be.

And despite my lack of attention, they still expressed interest in taking on some of the more serious of endgame content together.

And it was time to do exactly that alongside a few more helping hands.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

37