[Vol. 1 pt. 4]
24.9k 8 250
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A girl stood at the entrance of my dungeon.

Because I turned my territory into a dungeon, there was no way to disable entry. It was no longer for private use only.

Anybody could come into my dungeon whenever they wanted. The only way to deny entry was to have monsters or guards strong enough to block the way.

And now I had a window floating in front of me showing the entrance to my dungeon as if there was a security camera there.

The girl, her face hidden by a white cloak, talked to herself.

Even though the “camera” also relayed audio… there was a problem.

She was talking in a foreign language.

I never paid attention to foreign languages when in high school.

I couldn’t even tell if she was speaking Spanish, French, or Russian. It all sounded the same to me.

The only other language that I somewhat understood was Japanese. That was only because I watched so much hentai that some of the words rubbed off on me.

Like paizuri.

Paizuri is such a better name than titfuck.

Back to the girl, in her right hand was a long, wooden staff.

I was also only able to tell that she was a girl because of two very obvious reasons.

Her chest.

There was no amount of armor nor robes that would be able to compress those tits down. They created massive mountains underneath her robe.

Regardless, she seemed… weak. A lone girl with a simple robe and staff.

She looked just like a stereotypical, low-level healer.

Probably a priest.

So, what was a low-level priest by herself doing taking a step into my dungeon?

Did she have zero gaming sense? She had to have seen the notification pop up telling her that she was stepping into player-owned dungeon territory. Doing so, especially as a lone healer, was suicide.

I didn’t even start advertising my dungeon nor its services yet, so I doubted that she was there for the intended purpose.

At the very least, her intrusion would make good practice for me to get used to managing my monsters.

I sent my pack of goblins to “greet” her just after the first turn past the cave’s entrance.

The “camera” was pretty convenient. I was able to move it around wherever I wanted inside of my territory. That meant that I could also reposition it however I wanted, change the zoom levels, and everything.

So, if somebody came along and was getting fucked by my monsters, I would be able to zoom in right on all the good parts.

I had a feeling that the camera tool was going to become a great friend of mine for when I wasn’t in the mood to personally control my monsters.

There was even a recording option.

I tried zooming in on the girl’s face, but the hood that she had on was way too effective at hiding her face. It was like she always turned her head, had hair in the way, or was hidden by her hood in just the perfect spot to hide the view.

It became a challenge just to try and see her face.

A challenge that I lost.

And then… she came across my goblins.

The five goblins were only tall enough to reach up to her knees in height.

But more importantly.

They had pretty big cocks for their size.

They might have been short, but their cocks were long and hung low enough to almost drag against the ground. Probably at least eight inches each. So, even though they were only as big as I was, they looked bigger just because of how large they were relative to the rest of their bodies.

But that wasn’t all.

My dick was normal.

Theirs were covered in pleasurable bumps just as green as their skin.

Too bad the chances of this girl wanting to have some fun were extremely low. Even if the game was full of perverted degenerates, the chances of a low-level, lone healer entering a dungeon on her own was more a sign of just being a massive noob rather than a pleasure-seeker.

A massive noob with massive boobs.

So, how did she react to the sight of my goblins?

She did nothing.

She simply stood there and stared at them.

But thanks to the camera, I was able to tell that she was blushing and trying not to stare too hard at their cocks.

Now there was the problem of determining whether she was simply surprised and embarrassed or turned on.

If she was a noob to these sorts of games, she should have been either attacking them or running away. Not just staring at them.

Or maybe she was scared and thought that they wouldn’t be able to see her if she stood perfectly still.

She dropped her staff.

Was she really that scared?

No.

With her freed hand, she opened up a window that looked like her inventory management, and then… her robe disappeared.

All she had equipped underneath her robe was what looked like her starting gear. Leather pants, boots, a belt, and a shirt that would normally be loose-fitting that looked way too tight on her because of her breasts.

The view of her cleavage was perfect.

Everything about her looked large and soft from her thighs to her ass to her tits. And, unlike some avatars that were designed to have big asses and tits while being stick and bones everywhere else, she was thick all over. Plenty to grab onto and squeeze.

She looked perfect.

And I was about to discover that she was even more perfect.

She brought her hands to her shirt and undid the strings over her chest, allowing the shirt to burst open to show off even more of her tits just begging to pop out from her clothes.

My goblins might have had “dumb” AIs installed, but they were smart enough to understand the sight in front of them. Each of their cocks erected, gaining another inch in the process, and they began stroking themselves while watching her.

The sex appeal of the girl was insane. She could have more than easily played a master monster tamer since it was possible to tame beasts through sex.

Any creature would have been happy to submit to her with her slow, teasing display.

Next, the girl pushed her hair behind her and sat down on her knees, giving me the first clear look at her face.

Not only did she have a perfect body, but she had a beautiful face. She looked soft, innocent, feminine, pure.

But while she might have had an innocent and pure face… the expression she had was anything but.

Her cheeks burned bright red and she had a nervous smile on her lips that looked like she was trying to hold in excited giggles.

And she wasn’t even trying to avoid looking at the goblins’ cocks anymore.

There was not an ounce of doubt anywhere in my mind.

She wanted goblin cock.

Though, it also looked like she had expected them to attack her.

And, because they didn’t, she decided to tempt them.

She parted her lips and let her tongue hang slightly out of her mouth as if personally inviting them to make use of that hole however they wished. Not only that, but she placed her hands underneath her breasts to push them up, making her an even more irresistible treat.

The moment that it was clear everything was consensual, my sex-option-enabled goblins charged at her.

I opened my cash shop inventory and made use of that item I stockpiled.

I didn’t get to experiment with it yet, so I had no idea what it would be like controlling a monster – or, in this case, a pack of monsters, but I wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass by me.

It was time to have sex for the first time as a monster – monsters.

250