[Vol. 4 pt. 36]
1.2k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meadow wasn’t exactly able to do anything by the time her orgasms within Lust’s body were over. She ended up practically drowning and covering herself with an absurd amount of seed, plenty of which also inflated her stomach. It was actually kind of amusing watching her swallow so much of her own seed down seeing as how, in the process of inflating her stomach with that cum, her stomach bulging out more and more until it was her inflated abdomen that pushed her cock out from her mouth. It just wasn’t able to bend enough to reach into her mouth thanks to her stomach getting in the way.

“N-no more… too… too much,” Meadow whined.

“Is the quest done?” I asked. That was what determined whether or not she’d be allowed to stop cumming. Of course, even if it did require her to cum even more, I’d let her take a break if not stop entirely. I wasn’t going to pressure her into doing anything that she didn’t want to do, not to mention that she already took a bunch of massive loads like a champ.

She deserved some rest.

“That… that was it,” Meadow groaned out. “No more… cumming… required.”

“You sound pretty tuckered out,” I teased.

Meadow nodded and brought her hands up on top of her inflated stomach. “Too… too full…”

“You liked it, though.”

“I… can’t deny… that.”

“You sound like you’re on the verge of death.”

“Go on… without me…”

“I don’t believe in leaving anybody behind. Hang in there, Meadow. You can do it.”

“Blegh… this cum… is way too thick.”

“Too thick? Cum? Is that even possible?”

Meadow poked her inflated stomach and nodded. “Too thick…”

“Well, you never have to do it again, but at least you were able to enjoy doing it.”

“I’d rather… do more ear stuff…”

“We can do more ear stuff later, alright? I’ll cum so much inside your ears that it inflates your head.”

That got Meadow to lean up and look at me with an unimpressed expression. “That’s too weird even for you.”

“Don’t worry, it was a joke. I don’t want to actually cumflate your head. If anything, I’m pretty sure that would break your skull apart… unless skulls can stretch out to match the brain getting cumflated. Wait. If big brains equal being smart, then does that mean the more cum that gets pumped into somebody’s brain to inflate it, thus making it bigger, the smarter they get? Is cumflating brains the secret to raising everybody’s IQs?”

Meadow started straight into my eyes, blinked a few times, then flopped backwards onto her back. “Are you ready for the next quest objective?”

“Hit me with it.”

“There’s an internal check for some long speech… do you want to hear it?”

“Nope.”

“Alright, I checked that as completed. Now there’s… you have to verbally swear, ‘I will serve you and spread the ways of Lust wherever I may go.’”

“I will serve you, Meadow, and spread the ways of Meadow-Lustism wherever I may go.”

Meadow laughed a little when she heard that. “The system detected all the right words, even if you added onto them, so that passed. Now… here.”

A pillar rose from the ground between us, and a vortex of energy appeared floating above it. The vortex also looked suspiciously… no, it just straight up looked like a pussy. It was a pussy-shaped vortex of energy with a clit, labia, and everything.

“Here,” Meadow said. “All you need to do is put your hand in there.”

Checking my quest tracker, what it said specifically was, “Accept Lust’s Gift.”

Apparently, a pussy-shaped vortex was a gift.

I walked right up to it and, just as requested, put my hand into the vortex.

The next thing I knew, the vortex broke its shape and swarmed around me with a myriad of colors that came closer and closer to my body until they passed into me.

Then…

Nothing.

“There’s supposed to be another speech now,” Meadow said. “Do you want to hear this one?”

“Nope,” I answered. I had no interest in anything that Lust or whoever designed the quest had to say anymore. I just wanted the benefits.

“Should—should I summarize it? It sounds like the speech is to tell you what perks you get…”

“I guess you can summarize it for me then.”

“Okay! So… you get a special trait now which you can find under your character traits, and it increases all of your stats the hornier you are. You can also freely change the shape, size, and number of sexual organs you have whenever you want as much as you want as long as it doesn’t get too crazy or break any laws. Your cum also counts as a special crafting material now that can be used in alchemy and cooking recipes, and… if you have sex with somebody who is in the same party as you, they have huge buffs to how much pleasure they feel, and they also get a buff to all their stats after you cum in them. If you have sex with an enemy, they get the same but with debuffs instead of buffs. That’s it!”

“I feel whelmed. Not underwhelmed, nor overwhelmed, just… whelmed… wait.”

“What?”

“You said I get stronger the hornier I get. All my stats get boosted, right?”

“Right!”

“So then… if I were to use potions to increase my arousal to an insane level, edge myself without cumming as much as I can go, and just get myself as horny as I can possibly get in general, then…”

“You would probably get boosted to an unfair level worthy of getting nerfed!”

I looked down at my right hand and clenched it into a fist.

It was finally time.

Looking Meadow straight in the eyes with the most determination I probably ever felt, I said, “With standardized gear in PvP, it’s probably always going to be impossible for me to fairly beat Thera given that she’s just way better than me, but… if I make myself hornier than ever before, it might be possible to beat her.”

But Meadow didn’t look convinced. “Umm…”

“What?”

“I’ve… I’ve analyzed her fights… and… even with buffs… I think she’s still going to beat you. The buff from being Lust’s champion would increase your chances by a lot, but… Thera is Thera.”

“You’ve only known her for a short time, but you already understand that Thera is Thera. I’m proud of you.”

“It sounds silly when you put it that way.”

“True. Anyways, what do I need to do in order to beat her if you’ve been analyzing her fights?”

“As people on the internet would say, you need to ‘git gud.’ You don’t need to get as good as her thanks to the buff, but you still need to get better than you are at PvP.”

“Sounds like it’s time for a training montage then. If I want to finally beat Thera and unlock her as a girlfriend, I need to improve my skill and then rely on the power of an unfairly powerful buff.”

“Exactly!”

“But first.”

“But first?”

“I want to have some fun with the other parts of my new champion status.” I looked around and it didn’t look like there was anything else to do other than leave. “Is it safe to leave? Everything is done?”

“Yep!”

“Alright. Feel free to leave Lust’s body then and bring your avatar over to the dungeon. You can join in with Lily and Akorya. Sophie might feel like joining in, too.”

“We—we’re… going to do even more lewd stuff?”

“You know it.”

Meadow poked her fingers together and said, “But… I’m still—”

“There’ll be ear stuff.”

“I’ll come over!”

“I thought so.”

It was time to test out just how far I could take things with my new perks as Lust’s champion. Though, actually, I’d rather refer to myself as Meadow’s champion seeing as how Meadow was controlling Lust when I became the champion.

Yeah, that sounded better.

I was Meadow’s champion.

And since becoming champion was only possible thanks to her, I was going to have to treat her extra well, and I was sure my girlfriends wouldn’t mind helping me out with spoiling her and making her feel better than she even knew was possible.

Before that, though, I had to leave the special zone I was in which I did by stepping through the portal that took me there in the first place. And when I did, I found myself back in the cave from before with Lily, Akorya, and Sophie.

“I’m back,” I announced, though the only one who noticed was Sophie. Akorya and Lily were… well, they must have gotten bored while waiting for my return.

Lily was sitting on the ground with her back against the wall while Akorya straddled her lap, her tail traveling between Lily’s thighs to rub up against her crotch, while Akorya held Lily’s head between her hands as the two made out with one another. It didn’t take much for Akorya to get complete control over Lily. By the looks of it, Lily was more than enjoying herself as well seeing as how she kept on twitching and shaking underneath Akorya.

Then there was Sophie.

“Yo,” Sophie said. “Your girlfriends make for a really nice show, lol.”

“Right?” I replied. “How long have they been going at it?”

“Since you left. I think the one on the bottom has came like, I’dunno, at least a dozen times by now? I’ve gotta admit, I’m not really into girl-on-girl stuff, but watching them has got me feeling pretty warm and fuzzy.”

“They tend to have that effect on people. And really? I would have thought you’d like girl-on-girl just for something like drinking breast milk.”

“I tried it before. Drinking from a titty totes just isn’t the same as guzzling down gallons of spunk from a dick.”

“What about from a futa’s dick?”

“Meh, futas are just guys with extra steps. Cut out those extra steps and give me a normal dick instead. Plus boys are cuter.”

“Well, fair enough.” There were some things I could say about her stance on futas being guys with extra steps, but that was a debate I didn’t feel like getting into. Plus it would probably be pointless with Sophie anyways. As much as I appreciated her, she struck me as the kind of person who didn’t care about ever having her opinion challenged. What she thought was what she thought and she had no interest in changing what she thought, nor did she have any interest in listening to anybody who might want to change what she thought.

“So, what happened? You the champ now?”

“Oh, right, yeah. Apparently, my cum counts as a special crafting ingredient that can be used in alchemy and cooking, so… you can use that whenever you want. Just let me know when you want to try experimenting with it.”

I never saw Sophie look as excited as she did when I told her that. “I have special crafting recipes, you have a special crafting ingredient… if we work together, we could totes take over the market, and also make like, a ton of delicious food.”

“Sounds good to me.”

I might not have been that much of a capitalist, but… ever since I got girlfriends, my in-game wallet started hurting. Decorating the dungeon and all that hurt my wallet even more. The income I made from charging people a small fee for entrance to the dungeon was barely enough to cover things, and it would take forever to save up enough money to buy everything I wanted to buy for the dungeon.

That meant I needed to make a lot of money a lot faster than I was, and teaming up with Sophie sounded like the best way of accomplishing that.

“But before I give you some cum to experiment with, want a taste test back at my dungeon?” I asked. “Me, you, my girlfriends, and another partner of mine. I’ve got some other new perks I want to try out, and I figure I might as well invite you to come along for the fun.”

“Oh, totes, for sure,” Sophie answered.

“Great. All that leaves is those two.” I looked over at Lily and Akorya who were still so lost in each other that they didn’t stop what they were doing for even a second despite me and Sophie talking basically right next to them.

I almost felt like they were more perfect for each other than they were for me. But as long as I got to stay around as well, that was perfectly fine by me.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

25