[Vol. 4 pt. 43]
1.6k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, how should I make it?” I asked. “My dick, I mean. Considering that I can make it any size I want now, and make however many copies of it I want, I—”

Thera didn’t even give me a chance to finish my explanation before saying, “Normal… preferably. That… is something else I must confess. You see, darling, as much as I may have been holding myself back… I will admit that I do not share the same interests when it comes to sexual matters. If anything, I have been afraid I may be too… ‘vanilla’ for you. Probably another ridiculous worry, but one that is real nonetheless.”

“I won’t say that it’s ridiculous, but I will say that you have nothing to worry about, Thera. I promise. I might be a pervert who likes all sorts of weird kinky match-ups when it comes to sex, and I’ll never say no to controlling a bunch of goblins to gangbang somebody with, but I’m just as interested in normal sex. Trust me, I could go the rest of my life without ever doing anything non-vanilla again.”

“That is a relief, as bad as I may still feel. I simply do not want you to feel like you must hold yourself back for me.”

“Thera, the only holding back I’ve been doing is waiting until I beat you in a fight… not that I ever had to actually wait for that.”

“My apologies for that. Again.”

I was still sitting with my back against her chest, so I had to tilt my head back while pulling her head down so that I could kiss her. “Don’t worry about it.”

“I will try my best not to, but no promises. That aside… I will say that there is at least a silver lining to waiting so long for this.”

“Yeah?”

“Holding you and kissing you after waiting so long—I feel that the wait has only amplified how enjoyable this is.”

“That’s understandable. Waiting and building up to something almost always makes it better in the long-run. Though, given that it’s just a temporary boost, I have to say I’m not a big fan of waiting. Like with edging. Twelve hours is my preferred limit. Anything longer than that and it starts taking too long to be worth it.”

“Oh? I do believe I have ‘edged’ our relationship for far longer than a mere twelve hours. Does that mean it is no longer worth it?”

“No, it just means I’m going to enjoy the effect caused from waiting while it lasts, and then I’m going to punish you if you ever try to make me wait this long for something again.”

“Punish me, will you?” Following those words, she slipped her hand into my pants and allowed those long, slender fingers of hers to brush against my length. “I may not enjoy the idea of being older than you, but I am still your elder. Are you sure that I won’t be the one punishing you?”

“I’m too much of a good boy to be punished for anything.”

“True. You very much are a good boy, aren’t you? Always doing what you believe is for the best, caring for your friends and lovers, standing by your morals no matter the case, encouraging others to be their best—struggle as I might, I cannot think of a single issue to punish you over.”

“Sounds like maybe you should give me lots of rewards and pampering instead, then.”

“Perhaps I shall. After all, while I cannot think of a single matter to punish you over, I can think of endless reasons to give you praise for. Though, as much as I admire you, I fear what may happen if your ego becomes even grander than it is.”

“You do realize that just by dating you and getting to call you my girlfriend that my ego is going to go through the roof, right? Come on, Thera. You’re supposed to be smart. There’s no way I’m not going to become extremely egotistical from the fact that not only do I already have two perfect girlfriends, but a third now, and that third is you of all people.”

One of the widest smiles I ever saw showed up on Thera’s face, but she pushed it away pretty quickly to regain her serious, composed look. “I assure you that no matter how grand your ego grows from me, mine will grow even larger from being with you.”

“Look at us, Thera. We’re already having our first ‘no, you’ compliment fight. Now it’s my turn to say my ego will grow even bigger, then you say yours will grow even bigger, and we’ll keep going back and forth.”

“I will admit… there is a childish part of me that has always longed for such… silly things.”

“Don’t worry, Thera. I’m more than capable of acting childish and saying things like, ‘I love you more,’ and, ‘I love you more times two plus one,’ over and over again until you eventually get bored of it.”

“You are making me want to say that this wait has been more than worth it, but you are also making me regret not dropping my act sooner so that we could have enjoyed one another like this far sooner.”

“We’ve got plenty of time to make up for it. Now, to maybe throw a sudden and blunt topic change at you… how are we going to make this work?” I looked around at the webbing we were still up in, poking it for a moment just to illustrate how easily my fingers got stuck to it. “I can’t exactly move well in here, unless I use you as a bed. But if I do that, it’s probably going to be uncomfortable for you. Want to take this somewhere else?”

Rather than answer me, Thera pulled her hand out from my pants, turned me around, and pushed me backward to get my back stuck against her web. The next moment, she crawled over top me and returned her hand to my crotch, her breasts now hanging down against my chest. “You have done enough. I can handle the rest,” she whispered, her voice more sultry than I ever heard it before.

Given the size of her breasts and the fact that they were pressing down against me, I couldn’t see what was going on behind them. I did, however, feel her somewhat clumsily pull my cock out while looking into my eyes the whole time.

I could already tell that she was pretty inexperienced. That made her even cuter, but I held back from saying anything. Thera was the kind of woman who probably wouldn’t want to be teased and called cute while she was trying her absolute best to be sexy and in the lead. Instead, I’d tease her about how acted like a clumsy virgin after she got enough experience to move beyond that stage.

After all, being patience made things even more entertaining in the long run. Holding back to wait and tease her about it in the future instead of now would make it even better.

“Darling… you are aware that I know how to read your face by now, yes?” Thera asked me, narrowing her eyes a little.

“Am I that obvious?” I asked.

“No, you are not, but I have watched your face for more than long enough to read you.”

“You sound like a stalker when you put it that way. That’s kind of hot.”

“Then allow me to say this. I have watched you far more than you know.”

“Even hotter.”

“And by that, I mean I listen to your videos whenever I struggle to sleep. Your voice has helped me many nights with falling asleep. Well… and with… other matters.”

“Yeah? And what would those other matters be?”

Before answering me, Thera lifted her lower half up and then lowered it down onto me, and I felt myself inside of her for the first time. A soft moan left her lips as my cock slid into her, and she took the whole length in at once which meant she needed a moment to recover afterward. Once she did recover, though, she answered my question by saying, “I wonder.

Fortunately, while my back might have been stuck to the webbing, my arms were free enough to bring my hands to her hips so that I could hold onto her. “I have to say, this is better than I could have hoped for.”

“Good, considering you are more than aware of… just how inexperienced I am.”

“Experience isn’t the most important thing in the world. Besides, with how much praise and pampering I deserve, you’ll become a pro at this within a few days probably, right?”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

“You know it.”

Thera got to work right after I said that, raising her hips only to lower them right after, again and again. Now, while she might have wanted “normal” me, my “normal” that I defaulted to in the game still involved a pretty decently sized cock. Between that and the fact that pain from penetration wasn’t really a thing, it was pretty easy for things to go smoothly. Had my cock been smaller, then her riding on top while being inexperienced would probably result in slipping out a few times, but she would have to purposely let it slip out with how large it still was.

And because I didn’t want to let her do everything all on her own, I moved my left hand from her hip to her breast to give it some gropes while she rode me, and I brought my right hand to the back of her head to pull her close enough for our lips to connect as she rode me.

Between her riding me and us kissing, it didn’t take long at all for her to get close to her first orgasm. And, because I had complete control over my own orgasms at that point thanks to becoming the champion and all that, I figured I would cum with her. Cumming together was something often romanticized despite how unrealistic—or rather, how unlikely it was, so I figured I would play into some of the silly romanticism she hinted at liking.

It was pretty easy to tell when she came considering just how much she shook atop me, and the fact that she couldn’t even focus on kissing nor riding anymore to instead tremble and moan, and both of those became even more intense when I made myself cum.

A couple of minutes passed before Thera actually recovered enough to say anything. “Darling… that was,” she paused, letting out a sigh before continuing. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Thera,” I replied. “Actually, I love you more.”

“As much as I appreciate the attempt, I feel… much too satisfied to play argue with you. I would like to simply stay like this for a while, if that is alright.”

I was planning on going more rounds with her, but if all she wanted was to cuddle, then that was perfectly alright, too. “Whatever you want. Granny.”

“I will bite you.”

“Please do.”

Thera bit my bottom lip, gently, and then kissed me again. “Thank you, darling… Damian. Though, I hope you understand I have a bit of a clingy side to me, and I will no longer be refraining from indulging in it.”

“I’ll look forward to you not.”

To demonstrate her point, she completely wrapped me up within her legs, hugged my head down against the top of her breasts, and just… held me.

If I wasn’t already the luckiest man in the world thanks to Lily and Akorya, it was impossible that I wasn’t after taking Thera as my lover.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S., AcleoDams, Cody G., Chambered44, BlackFire13th, IndigoXIII, Asakura, T.W., Derek G., Michael G., Lolopat, David S., Dota, Puppy, Xalibur, Kin W., Mirador, AlicesEmotion, Kennit K., Josue J.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

31