[Vol. 1 pt. 29]
9k 13 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite us both having already came, the pleasure that we felt only grew more and more intense.

I was already unable to resist taking things farther. All at once, I had tentacles press up against her pussy, ass, and one went between her tits. The rest of my tentacles poked and rubbed against whatever inch of her body was available to them.

And Lily was more than excited to accept every single one of them.

The tentacles slowly slid into her lower holes. That alone was enough to make both of us cum. We still felt so much pleasure left from our last orgasm that just penetrating her was enough to force us to cum. Feeling each other’s pleasure also had a major part to play in that.

By the time that I pushed my tentacles as deep into her as they could go, I could no longer resist wanting to go full force. Besides, I was on limited time. I needed to make the most of it.

I thrust my tentacles at a strong and fast, steady pace. Every single thrust had a noticeable effect on how much pleasure we felt – no, an incredibly noticeable, powerful effect. If pleasure was a bar that needed to reach one hundred percent full to make us cum, then every single thrust was enough to fill the bar by twenty percent.

Needless to say, we came in no time.

And then we went on. Only, now each thrust filled that bar by twenty-five percent.

And then it filled the bar by thirty percent each after the next orgasm.

The pleasure we felt was growing exponentially and our bodies’ tolerance could not keep up with the growth. If anything, our tolerance took a nosedive just like the markets did while our pleasure surpassed the infinite growth that bankers could only dream of.

Our orgasms were no longer releases. What would normally be a pressure release of sorts to help us calm down after a short but intense burst of pleasure became something that took us to new heights without ever calming down. Cumming did not weaken our desires for even a split second.

The amount of pleasure was, in the moment, addicting. Maddening, almost. It was by far the most pleasure either of us had ever felt in our entire lives. While experiencing it, part of me wondered how I could ever enjoy any other sort of sex again – any other pleasure. Why bother with anything else when I could just control some tentacles and share pleasure with my partner?

It was impossible to feel even a fraction of that pleasure in real life. It was probably impossible to feel even greater pleasure than it in-game without really trying to stack pleasure buff after pleasure buff.

And the thought of that intimidated me. If what I was already doing was enough to feel so addicting, what would happen if I tried to make it even better? Between magic, potions, food, and other buffing methods such as gaining natural traits and the like that could be sources of increased pleasure, it was probably possible to make the entire experience at least several times more pleasurable.

But it was already so impossibly good.

There was a chance of turning into somebody who never wanted to leave the game if I tried that – of turning into somebody who couldn’t even enjoy real sex anymore because of how it could never compare to the game.

Of course… I was absolutely going to try that. Just, not right away. But it would definitely be tried. Probably with Lily. And tentacles, again.

And I would make sure that Lily had her pleasure just as buffed up.

Now, if it weren’t for built-in safety mechanics keeping us from losing our minds, both Lily and I would have certainly lost consciousness after the first couple of orgasms. No matter how much pleasure our brains were being tricked by virtual reality into feeling, we remained conscious the entire time even if such pleasure would have been truly mind-breaking in reality.

However, while we might not have lost consciousness, we did become more and more depraved – we acted on base instincts and lost any resemblance of being anything but wild animals in heat.

Every hole of Lily’s was penetrated by my tentacles. Even though she did not have to do any of the work herself – even though she could have just done nothing and enjoyed the pleasure of being so thoroughly ravaged by tentacles, she put in her best effort to try and pleasure me just as much as I was pleasuring her. She made sure that there were always tentacles within her hands for her to squeeze and jack off onto her. She used her arms to try and keep her breasts pressed together for whatever tentacle was busy fucking her tits. She hungrily sucked on any tentacle in her mouth with enough force to prove that she was desperate for her inflating stomach to grow even heavier with cum. Whatever tentacles were waiting for her mouth had the pleasure of rubbing against her face, and she rubbed back against them.

She squeezed her thighs around the tentacles that were fucking them and penetrating her pussy. She grinded her ass down against the tentacle serving as a bed for her as even her ass was filled with hot seed.

Lily tried her absolute best to pleasure the tentacles with every part of her body that she could think of.

Or, you could say that Lily was trying her best to pleasure herself, too. She felt all the same pleasure that the tentacles felt from her actions. Was she doing all of this to be the perfect partner dedicated to my pleasure, or was she doing all of this to behave like a girl lost in pleasure desperate to make herself cum as hard as possible?

Knowing Lily, the answer was both.

And that made her even more perfect.

Meanwhile, I fucked her harder and faster than anybody I had ever fucked before. I might not have lost consciousness, but I did lose all self-control. The tentacles in her pussy and ass were capable of moving so quickly that they looked like a blur to my pleasure-addled self. I tugged on her nipples as much as I could with the tips of the tentacles coiled around them, pulling her breasts as far away from her chest as I could. My tentacle around her throat constricted tighter and tighter to the point where her character would actually take damage from suffocating, and then I would release her to give her a break before doing it again.

She was never given a chance to rest, either, not that she wanted one. The moment that one tentacle pumped her mouth and throat full of cum, another would take its place before she could even finish swallowing. Whenever one tentacle came inside of her pussy or ass, there was another ready to take its place before it was even done. Every forward thrust of any tentacle pushing into her womb was enough to cause visible ripples along her abdomen due to both her womb and stomach being so heavily inflated by cum.

Eventually, she became so masterful at swallowing all of the seed flooding into her mouth that she was able to keep any from leaking out. Instead, the only thing that leaked from her mouth was her drool while waiting for whatever tentacle was present to give her another gift of her favorite drink.

She even started to squeeze her thighs together as tightly as possible every time she felt a tentacle in her pussy cumming. It wasn’t that she didn’t want another tentacle to come and fuck her, but she wanted the tentacles to make sure that every last drop of their cum was pumped into her before they left.

And there was more cum than her body could handle.

Her stomach and womb eventually received so much cum that simply no more could fit inside of her. The cum already inflating her stayed inside of her, but any new cum gushed out of her just as quickly as it was shot into her. Her holes became a constant source of tentacles thrusting in while cum leaked out.

And this continued without any end in sight.

We didn’t want it to end. We didn’t even consider the possibility that it could end. As far as we were concerned, we existed solely for this pleasure. We existed only to make each other cum as hard as possible while making our own orgasms even stronger than the last, and each previous orgasm was already a record-breaker.

And then it ended.

While busy plunging my tentacles into Lily, my control of Lephacoda ended. I was back in my usual avatar with easily the hardest erection that I ever had as a human. All of the pleasure that I felt carried over with my consciousness, so I was already leaking precum into my pants and ready to burst.

((This series is only officially posted to: scribblehub.com, acearriande.com, and patreon.com/acearriande. If you are reading this series on any other website, please send me an email at acearriande.dmca@gmailcom. I will not be able to continue posting my stories for free if my series continue being uploaded without my consent to other platforms. If you have paid money for this on Amazon, email me, file a report, and request a refund as it has been stolen and illegally published.))

As for Lephacoda – well, he immediately retracted all of his tentacles from Lily and lifted her out of his pit to me.

“Thanks,” I told him, offering him a fist bump before taking Lily from him.

“Of course, master,” he said with his usual, sophisticated voice before bumping a cum-coated tentacle against my fist.

All of the tentacles, all of them, were coated in cum, so there was no avoiding that.

“I’ll get you a girl of your own to play with soon. Or a boy. Or anybody else,” I promised.

“I shall look forward to the day,” Lephacoda replied before returning his tentacles down into his pit, leaving me alone with the cum-covered Lily.

While the shock of being transported back to my regular avatar might have been all that was needed to make me think clearly, it wasn’t enough to tear me out of my pleasure-addicted state.

I still wanted more.

Looking into Lily’s own lust-addled eyes, she wanted more, too.

And I was too horny to care about only fucking her as a monster. I set her down and removed my clothes, and then I took the place of the tentacles in her pussy with my own cock. Lily’s back arched upon penetration and her shaky legs were quick to wrap around my waist, pulling me even closer and deeper into her.

Then I felt her arms wrap around my neck as she stared up into my eyes.

I couldn’t resist. While plunging my cock as deep into her as I could force it to go, I pressed my lips against hers and we shared a deep, intense kiss.

Despite only having one cock and kissing her, I felt more pleasure from her than I felt the entire time I was fucking her with tentacles.

And so, we continued.

And continued.

And continued.

Eventually, we switched positions. I flipped her over and lifted her up a bit so that I could take her from behind with the good ol’ fashioned doggy style.

And then we continued.

I might have only been able to fuck a single one of her holes at a time, but that didn’t stop me from making use of them all. I just had to keep on switching between them.

We rotated through nearly every position that I could think while making use of our bodies. It didn’t even matter to her if I was the one on the “receiving” end without giving her anything in return, such as when fucking her tits or throat, because she felt all the same pleasure that I felt.

Doggy style. Missionary. Sixty-nine. Cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl.

The list of positions we went through went on and on and on just as our fuck session did.

And then we were finally exhausted enough to stop. Though, even when we were thoroughly exhausted, Lily kept herself between my legs with my cock against her lips to pepper it in kisses and words of gratitude.

Even when I was too exhausted to do anything else… Lily still had enough energy to do that.

I think that she actually outlasted me if anything.

“Ehe… th-thank you, mon maître deux,” Lily giggled to my cock, placing another kiss on its tip.

Apparently, my cock became her second master.

“I don’t know how you can even speak after that,” I said, speaking after that.

Lily grinned and held my cock against her face, nuzzling her cheek against it, while looking me in the eyes. “I – I must be a good girl! Good girls are – they show how happy they are and are thankful!” She placed another kiss on my glans. “Thank you, mon maître deux.”

“Thank you for giving my cock a good name at least.”

“Mon maître?”

“I’ve had some… pretty weird nicknames for it before. My partner deserves a good name.”

“Weird nicknames?”

“There was one girl who named it Fluffy Wumpkins the Second. Never knew who the first was.”

Lily broke out into a fit of giggling with my cock still against her face. “Cu-cute little Fluffy Wumpkins the Second!” she said to my cock.

As embarrassing as the name was, I still had a perfect girl speaking directly to my cock. It kept me hard.

“Were – were there any others?” Lily asked.

“There was a guy who called it his favorite kebab and talked about being skewered by it. I don’t think that it was possible for him to talk about or do anything sexual without making a ton of meat references,” I answered.

“I – I see! He had ex…excellent? Excellent taste in meat!”

“You ever get any weird nicknames like this?”

“I – you are my first, mon maître. The only nicknames I have gotten… were… le-less than nice.”

I forgot that Lily was a virgin before me. From how she acted during our fuck session, it seemed impossible for her to be a virgin, but she was.

She was perfect, that is.

“Then I guess I’ll have to give you some cheesy nickname to break your cheesy nickname virginity,” I  teased.

“If – if it is mon maître, please do!”

Summoning what miniscule amount of strength I had, I leaned up and positioned myself over her.

She was still covered in cum, too.

“Alright, what’s the dumbest name I can think of for some part of you,” I said, looking over her body while she watched with excited anticipation.

I sounded as exhausted as I felt.

“Alright, I’ll give the twins a name,” I said, kissing each of her breasts. “They’ll be the Milkzookas.”

I couldn’t tell if Lily was disappointed or surprised before she started giggling. “That – that is so silly, mon maître! I – I love it.”

“And here,” I said, placing a kiss against her labia, “will be The Destroyer of Tentacles.”

“S-so intense!”

“And then I’ve got one more nickname for you.”

“F-for what part?”

I leaned back up, placing a kiss on her lips. “Your nickname will be Perfect.”

Lily couldn’t help but to blush to the point where she almost looked like she was about to cry from happiness as she pressed her lips back against mine for more kissing.

And then another voice interrupted us.

“Ah, have you finally finished?” Thera asked, standing at the entrance of the boss room.

She made us jump and smack our foreheads against each other. That only made us laugh some more.

“Ye-yeah, we’re done,” I answered between the laughs.

“I see. That only took… three hours, and I am not even sure how long you were at it before I arrived,” Thera explained.

Lily and I stopped laughing.

“How long?” I asked.

“Eight inches by the look of it,” Thera said, staring at my still-out cock.

“That’s not what I meant but do feel free to continue staring.”

“Gladly. As for the time, three hours have passed since I last checked on you.”

I finally looked at the in-game clock.

Five hours.

We were fucking each other for five hours straight. Only the first thirty minutes of that involved tentacles and the pleasure-sharing cash shop item ran out a long time ago.

The placebo effect made us its bitches.

Patreon Harem Members: Kyoma, Emojiman, Alex R., Batty, Caleb, Casey L., Eric B., Isaac H., Jeremy D., Koors, Matt, Meatshield, Monk, Nacho, Red Viking, Somedude, William, Zach W., XCIX, Bill, Sean C., Jared A., Philip W., Seraph, Solian, Senelcar, Jopejoe1, Connor, DocOZ, Geariah, Awdyr S.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to follow, favorite, and rate!

Donate | Discord | Twitter

127