Chapter 4: Finishing What She Started
923 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was an art to watching both of the women worship her obscene members. Laurelai might not have been able to appreciate that before when she was Laurus when she actually had a real cock, or even when the demons were trying to break her in hell. Now, though… Now, the views were almost as delightful as the erotic energy that the two virginal mouths were inflicting on her.

Laurelai might not have these penises for more than an hour or two, but it was an image she’d never forget and almost certainly an experience she’d have to repeat with Lilliamma at some point in the future, even if it was dangerous.

It was too hard to concentrate much on the idea of fucking the beautiful succubus when the two nuns were trying and largely succeeding at making any sort of complex thought impossible. Riana had started using her hand to slide up and down the angel's right shaft while she sucked on the tip with her cute little mouth. Sari, on the other hand, was using her tongue to worship the massive prick on the left, and her eyes were glazed over from the act.

Laurelai wasn’t the only one to be on the receiving end of this pleasure. Both women were masturbating frantically as they did their best to make the angel they knelt before.

“Please,” Sari whimpered. “Please, my mistress. Cum for me. Cum on my face and my breasts… cum inside my sex… use me however you desire…”

There was a pleading desperation in her tone that made Laurelai’s cocks throb, and she very nearly gave the nun what she wanted. Instead, she held back the pressure that was building inside her while she massaged her aching breasts, and milk leaked down her body, soaking her crude toga.

Everything about her was soaked now. Her chest, her cocks, and most importantly her pussy. Her cunt was practically steaming right now; the angel was so turned on that right now she was dripping on the floor, and part of her knew that if Lord Bel, or really anyone else with a cock worth having, were here right now, she would impale herself on it without the slightest bit of magical compulsion.

Even though she’d just given birth, part of her was desperate to be stretched and filled again. In fact, because the demonic magic that was inflicted on her meant that he was the only one that could breed her just made her want him all the more.

“In your sex?” Laurelai purred. “Is that what you want? To bear my children? To suckle my young babes at your beautiful breasts?”

“It’s all I’ve ever wanted!” Sari whined before licking away the precum that was oozing from Laurelai’s cock.

“No, me!” Riana begged. “Use me first. I will give you a strong son.”“I will give you twin girls as beautiful as you are!” Sari insisted. “Breed me instead!”

The fact that both women were doing everything they could to pleasure Laurelai was incredibly hot, but imagining both of the women swelling with her child was what finally pushed her over the edge.

An explosive orgasm radiated out from her womb, pulsing through her overstimulated body. It raced down both shafts, launching a powerful stream of cum at both of the nuns. Riana caught the first two spurts in her mouth before Laurelai’s angel cum proved to be too much. Afterward, it dripped out of her mouth and down onto her breasts.

Sari, on the other hand, was bathed in the stuff. The first shot sprayed across her face, while the second and third went to her throat and her breasts. She was drenched by the thick load that oozed across her dusky skin and almost completely glazed by it.

Laurelai had seen few things hotter, but almost as soon as she had that thought, she saw one: the two women began to greedily devour the cum on the other, seeking to devour as much of her seed as they could. It was so erotic that she couldn’t help but get hard again almost immediately.

While the two nuns were distracted, Laurelai easily picked them both up with her magical strength and set them both down on the table not so far from the scrolls she’d been studying earlier. After that, it took a few seconds to line up both women just right, but when it was done, the two nuns lay there kissing, one on top of the other, with both of their pussies presented for the angel to use.

In her time in this citadel, she’d popped the cherries of several men and women, but she’d never done it like this, let alone with two women at once, and the thought was decadent. Still, she promised herself that no matter how much of a hurry she was in, she wouldn’t rush this moment. Riana and Sari had worked hard for this moment, and Laurelai intended to see that the two of them were rewarded.

Slowly she dragged both of her pricks up and down the two drooling slits that were just in front of her. All three of them women gasped at this sensation.

“Please,” Sari whimpered, “I need it… I need you so badly.”

“No, fuck me…” Riana whined.

Lauralei did neither. Instead, she shoved her dual cocks between the slick, squirming bodies of the two women, making them moan and shudder as the members ground against their clits. It wasn’t enough to make any of them cum, but it was enough to make all of them want to.

Pinned against them, the angel reached down and fondled Riana’s ample breasts since she was on top. They weren’t as large as Laurelai’s, but the moans that the nun made with the angel twisted her nipples just made both of them ache for what was coming next just a little bit more.

“Please…no one has ever had me before…” Riana whimpered. “You…you can be the first…My first and only…”

“You’re welcome to take other lovers when I’m gone,” Laurelai teased. “I am not a jealous goddess. Just know that none of them will ever measure up to what you are about to endure…”As the angel spoke, she pulled back slightly and lined up her two dicks against the waiting, squirming pussies of both women. Then, as soon as she was done talking, without any warning whatsoever, she forced her cocks inside both of them at once.

Laureli grunted, and both of the nuns cried out in ecstasy as the unexpected pleasure and pain of the sudden thrust took them completely by surprise. In a single, vicious thrust, she jammed her cocks against the wombs of both women and then held herself there while she waited for the orgasms to run their course.

She had to. Just the quivering of the twin pussies as they clamped down hard on the invading dicks over and over again was enough to make Laurelai tighten her jaw. She didn’t trust herself to start fucking them in earnest yet because she didn’t want to blow her load until she’d made both of the women she was about to destroy cum at least another half a dozen times.

While she stood there, though, experiencing the moment, she could feel the pleasure radiating from them as a form of energy, and it was the easiest thing in the world to devour it. It was a delicious sensation, and she knew that with enough lovers, she could cast magic rituals of almost inconceivable size.

Once her lovers calmed down, Laurelai started to thrust. These were not timid things, nor were they the violent thrust that embedded her cocks inside of them. Instead, she was relentless. She began to thrust in and out in a motion that was just short of urgent. She paused occasionally when both of them were cumming at once, but when only Sari or Riana was pulsing in pleasure, she kept going, driving them to indescribable heights, even when they begged her to stop because they were too sensitive.

Lauralai couldn’t help it. She was drunk on pleasure as she felt her own distant orgasm approaching, and she’d almost completely lost control of herself as she basked in the feeling of both pussies and how different they felt. All she could do was piston against that liquid heat as it consumed her while her breast milk showered down on her lovers with each thrust.

What was coming was going to be epic. She wanted to taunt and tease her lovers and tell them how hard she was about to cum inside them, but she couldn’t. The angel was lost to bliss now. She was beyond words. Instead, all she could feel was the driving urge to fill both of these women up.

She needed to seed them. She needed to fill them with light and life. That urge echoed through her each time she slammed against their quaking cervixes. They were ready. They were fertile fields just waiting to be plowed, and as Laurelai listened to the two of them cumming almost continuously in that final moment, she finally lost it.

Bottoming out inside them, the world whited out as she erupted in both nuns. This time the orgasm was bigger, and the twin fountains of cum were too. It was not at all like cumming as a woman, and the intensity of the twin orgasms buckled her knees. Still, that wasn’t enough to stop her from filling both Riana and Sari to overflowing.

She shot jet after jet into both of the delirious women as her angelic orgasm went on for almost a minute. By the time it was over, both women were drooling thick white sperm from their pussies, and their bellies looked slightly distended from all the cum that had been pumped inside of them.

Laurelai relaxed into the afterglow of her orgasm, leaning down to rest on the two women she’d just vigorously fucked, allowing herself a moment to bask in their primal vulnerability. This was all she wanted. Still, her spell would not be denied, and after less than a minute, she could feel herself getting hard again.

“Well, my lovely ladies,” she purred into Sari’s ear. “Do you want another round, or should I find some of your sisters to exhaust instead?”

Both of them instantly begged for more despite their exhaustion, making Laurelai smile. She never had a doubt, of course. Still, human nature continued to fascinate her. These women would gladly go to the brink of death and even past it for one more orgasm, and though Laurelai would never do such a terrible thing, even as a fallen angel, the dark thought was enough to make her smile.

. . .

It was only after she’d cum in each of them three times and on each of the women twice that she peeled her sticky form off their insensible bodies. Laurelai had pushed herself to the limits of angelic endurance before the three of them had curled together and napped, so she had no doubt that those two would sleep for some time.

That was okay, after all the work that had gone into pleasing her, the nuns deserved a rest. After all, Laurelai had certainly seeded the wombs of both women, creating two strong children that might yet become warriors in the battle to come.

While the three of them had napped, Laurelai’s extra sex organs had vanished, and along with them, a portion of her lust had dissipated as well. This let her think more clearly. She was still horny, of course. That would likely never end, but for the moment, she was sated enough to return to the task at hand: warning the leaders of the Manchian order of what came next and the trials that lay ahead.

Not only would Laurelai have to fetch a second key, but she would also have to leave these people behind, and with the way things were quickly coming to a head now that her daughter was born, that could be perilous.

With a few words, the stains and residues of sex vanished from her toga and evaporated from her skin. Cleanliness was a minor miracle that was common enough in holy magic, so even though she was hardly aligned with heaven's miracles anymore, it was still simple enough to pull off. It was enough to make her smile and wish that such things had worked for her in the pits of hell.

Laurelai took one last look around the room, wishing that she had more time to study the archive. It was a treasure trove of magical knowledge. That could come later, though. If there was a later.


Author's Note: I'm not dead. I didn't give up writing. I've just been having some health problems that I won't be going into. If you're still read this, or really anything of mine, thanks for sticking around. 

21