Chapter 28: Corruption
3.1k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning: This chapter contains magical dubious consent, sex, and corruption. 

Day by day, Laurelai’s corruption spread throughout the monastery. After Rania came Sari, a lovely brown skinned girl who made the most adorable noises when she came. She wouldn’t be the last, though. After Rania a new man or woman was brought to the hermitage every night and taught to worship a new goddess named Laurelai. 

At first, Laurelai would walk the grounds of the monastery, picking out new candidates by the amount of lust and sexuality she found in their hearts, but once she began to show, that became impossible, and she relied on her new devotees to bring her candidates. 

Every night in Laurelai’s cave was an orgy now, and the holy people that might act so prim and proper outside that darkness were almost as lewd and depraved as she was once she stripped away their clothes and made their hearts burn with passion for her. And all of that pleasure only quickened the baby that was growing inside of her. That dark infant fed on the mana of its mother, and Laurelai’s mana never burned brighter than when the monks of the order were filling her with their hot, fertile cum. 

Some nights, the brother or sister that the monks thought would make for a relatively easy convert turned out to have stricter scruples than anyone knew. Those were the most dangerous nights, and the first time it had happened with Sister Doretha, Brodrik had been worried that they were going to have to do something drastic. 

“I’ll never let you get away with this,” she’d declared as Brodrik had stopped the woman from leaving. She’d thought she was coming up here for a night of prayer and fasting, and to her credit she’d tried to run when she’d sensed something was amiss. “The Abbott will hear of this!” 

Laurelai was unconcerned, though. Even a flicker could be fanned into a bonfire with enough attention, and there was more than a flicker of lust already present in Doretha’s heart, in the same way it would be for any virgin that was nearly thirty. It had taken less than ten minutes, along with a few kisses and a few words, to make the proud nun beg for Laurelai to let her cum. 

That’s what Laurelai had never really understood before now. How easy it was to fall. It was much harder to resist pleasure than it was to resist pain, but it was impossible to resist the things you wanted most. Through trial and error, she’d begun to recreate the erotic arts of her demonic cousins.

Now with just a kiss here and a touch there she could make even the frigid melt. She could share her desire with anyone, and whether they wanted it or not at the moment, they were begging for it by the end. Little Doretha had been the first to resist her, but she was far from the only one. 

Tonight’s guest would have been much the same. Thoman was here, ostensibly, to hear her confession, since Brodrik was sick. He wasn’t of course. He’d be along later with a few other members of their growing circle for the orgy, but for skittish members like Thoman, who had barely turned twenty, she preferred to be alone. 

“Where would you like to start,” Thoman asked her once he had finished praying. He avoided looking at Laurelai as much as possible because she wore her robe in such a way that made it impossible not to stare at her cleavage. This had the added benefit of making the robe fall loosely across her stomach so that her growing child was difficult to see.  

“Forgive me brother, for I have sinned,” she said, “It’s been almost a day since my last confession.” 

“Tell me what you have done, and we shall seek out appropriate penance, my child,” he answered automatically. The line made Laurelai smile lightly, since he was so young. A man like this was little more than a boy, and he had no business being left alone with someone as dangerous as her, but he didn’t know that yet. “There is no act that a penitent woman could commit that the goddess is not willing to forgive.

“That is good to hear,” Laurelai smiled, leaning forward, and tensing her shoulders slightly to make her breasts stand out all the more. “I’m so grateful that you could come all this way on such short notice.” 

She watched his eyes flick down to them again for a long moment before he turned to look at the wall to her left. The lust inside him had already doubled, and doubled again since he’d entered the cave. When he entered, it was just the youthful spark that all young men had, but now it was a small fire, that quickened his pulse and hardened his cock. 

“Well, to start with, I’ve had lustful thoughts. I have them almost constantly throughout the day. Would you like to hear them?” Laurelai asked mischievously.

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Thoman said, shifting uncomfortably on the stool he sat on. “You know they are wrong, and that is enough. Have you acted on these thoughts?”

“Not yet,” she cooed, “But without some sort of help I probably will.” 

“Then we will pray together and—” he started assuring her, but Laurelai just kept talking. 

“Every day it’s the same. I ache to be fucked, but since that’s not allowed, all I can do is think about how good it would feel to touch myself.” As Laurelai spoke, she dragged the nails of her left hand slowly up her thigh. “About how good it would feel to finally give in, and experience sinful, carnal bliss once more.” Her hand started on her knee, but by the time it got to her mid-thigh, most of the robe on that leg had fallen away, leaving only an uncertain shadow to hide her pussy from Brother Thoman’s gaze. 

“Please sister, you mustn’t,” the confessor said, rising to his feet to stop her, but the conflict was plain on his face. Unlike earlier, when he had managed to tear his gaze away from her breasts, now he couldn’t stop himself from watching her hand, or the taboo sight of her sex on display like this. 

“You’re right,” she sighed, “I must not. It would be a terrible sin to play with pussy, no matter how wet it is, and no matter how much I know I’d enjoy it…” Her words agreed with him, even as they trailed off, but her actions didn’t, and her hand continued to drift up slowly as she spread her legs slightly. 

The monk shot forward, grabbing her hand before she could do anything he would regret. It didn’t occur to him until he seized it, exactly where his hand would end up. He immediately tried to pull away, but Laurelai held his hand in hers in an iron grip. They were barely inches from her pussy now, and she knew that he could smell its sensual musk. He could probably even feel the hot wet heat radiating from it. It was much too late for him to try to escape. 

“Please,” she begged, “Keep me from sinning.” Her pouty lips were less than a foot from his, and she stared into his green eyes with her blue ones, begging him to fuck her without saying a single word. 

“Of course sister, let us pray, and we can—” Thoman tried to deescalate the situation and pull away, but there was no way that Laurelai was going to let that happen. Not when she was so close. 

She leaned forward and silenced him with a quick kiss. He tried to pull back, but Laurelai went with him, which resulted in the two of them toppling over, with her on top. 

“Laurelai please, get control of yourself,” the monk said, trying to push her away. With his martial arts he might almost match her in strength, but the only strength that really mattered in this moment was his willpower, and it was fading fast. 

It certainly didn’t help matters that when he put his hands on her chest to push her off of him, she shrugged out of her robe leaving him to grab her buoyant breasts. He pulled his hands away as soon as she moaned at his touch, but the damage was done. 

“So you like my breasts, do you?” Laurelai asked mischievously, leaning forward until they were hanging in his face. “You can touch me anywhere you want, you know. I don’t mind at all.” 

“I didn’t mean to,” the monk said defensively, struggling to control himself. That would be difficult since that lust that burned inside him was now a bonfire, thanks, in no small part, to Lauralei’s manipulation. She was honestly surprised he’d kept control of himself for this long. 

“The only way to keep me from touching myself is to find someone to do it for me,” she pouted. “Don’t you want to keep me from sinning?” 

“Having sex with you would still be a sin,” he grunted through gritted teeth as she ground her bare crotch into his cloth covered one. 

“It would be,” she agreed, smokily, “but the burden would be lighter if we shared it, don’t you think?” 

Laurelai looked down at him guilelessly while she cupped her large breasts with both hands and squeezed them together to make them appear even lewder. 

“Please don’t do this,” the man said. “My vows are important to me.”

“I'm sure that they are,” she agreed as she leaned closer. “Mine were important to me too, once, but I never knew how much of the world I was missing out on until they were gone.”  

Thoman wasn’t looking at her face anymore. He was staring at her nipples as they hung inches from her face, willing himself not to give in. 

“Your vows won’t keep you warm at night,” she cooed, slowly pushing him closer and closer to giving in. “But I will. I’ll keep you warm all night long, Thoman. Me or any of the sisters that follow me, because we know what’s really important.”

Laurelai expected him to ask what that was. Most men did. Thoman didn’t though. Instead he just gave in and brought his mouth up to attack her right nipple, forcing a low, throaty moan from her mouth. 

“That’s right, Thoman mmmmmm,” she moaned. “Thatssss right… you make me feel good, and I’ll make you feel good too…” 

While he was distracted by her breasts, she lifted her hips and moved her hands down to pull aside is robes and reveal a perfectly lovely cock. She didn’t try to force it inside, though, even though she could have. That wouldn’t have been as much fun. She didn’t just want to fuck the monk, she wanted to make him beg for it. 

That didn’t take long, though. Whether it was because of the way she moaned while he manhandled her breasts, or the way she slid her slick pussy back and forth against his throbbing shaft, soon enough touching wasn’t enough for the man. 

“I know it’s wrong,” he said, the conflict plain in his voice, “but that doesn’t make me want to fuck you any less.”

“Do you Thoman?” Laurelai asked quietly. “How bad to you want me?” 

“If I don’t have you, then I’ll die,” he growled. 

“You won’t die,” Laurelai said, pulling herself off him, “but you might wish you were dead.” She could see the disappointment in his eyes as he feared she’d just rejected him, or that she was just toying with him this whole time. 

Instead, Laurelai lay back on her pallet, with her legs spread wide, lewdly showing off her breasts and pregnant belly. “If you want me, then come take me.” 

The monk looked from her belly to her breasts twice. She could tell that behind his eyes, questions were warring with needs, but she never had any doubt which one was going to win. 

In the end, it took him only seconds to climb on top of her, and after a little coaxing on her part he jammed his virgin cock deep inside of her in a single thrust, making Laurelai’s back arch in pleasure. He was a new lover, and his strokes were as uncertain as his rhythm, but she enjoyed fucking him just the same. There was a different feel that came with corrupting the innocent, and Laurelai enjoyed it immensely. That was enough to make up for any of his shortcomings the first time they fucked. 

The second time, when he fucked her from behind while she begged him to breed her, he was much improved. This time it wasn’t just instinct. He knew what to do, and the fact that he’d already exploded once against her cervix gave him all the stamina in the world for her to come twice on his dick.

He was still fucking her half an hour later when the rest of tonight guests started to show up. He was too focused on cumming one more time to care that he’d been caught, and after he finished blowing his load inside her, he just laid there exhausted, and watched while two other brothers prepared to fuck Laurelai at the same time. It was clear to her that he had no idea what sort of new and depraved world he’d fallen into, but Thoman was a quick learner. He’d pick things up in a few minutes, and then he’d join in the fun before the night was over in with the stamina of youth. 

The thought was ripped out of her mind as a fresh cock was forced in her mouth. That was enough thinking for a while. For the next few hours, there would be only feeling. 


Author's Note: I just wanted to thank everyone for participating in last week's poll and let you know that the feedback was very helpful. I also wanted to let you know that the first seven chapters (Which gets you to the first sex sequence... hehehe) of Corruption are now available on Scribblehub. I hope to have the next chapter for Downfall Posted next week. Corruption should be weekly for the next few months (26ish chapters in the first arc), but Downfall (10-12ish chapters in the next part) will probably be an every other week sort of thing while I work on other stories too. 

26