Chapter 27: Secretly
2.8k 26 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content warning: This chapter contains magical dubious consent, sex, and corruption. 

Even though he’d told her that he was going to confess, Brodrik didn’t. Instead, he kept fucking her two or three times a day. He still flogged and chastised her for her sins, but now he also shared them with her.

It was their secret, but soon enough it wasn’t their only one. 

The combination of pleasure and purification was a strange one. It had a way of clarifying things for Laurelai. Here in this nearly sexless place at the end of the world, she quickly realized she could feel the lust around her. For so long the cloud of lust she was constantly surrounded by had blinded her, but now that she was paying attention to it in the form of her daily dalliances with Brodrik, she could see it was not just her own lust she could see or control. 

She didn’t have to rely on the outward signs, either. It wasn’t just a look or expression. She could feel the lust in his soul, and after a little experimentation, she realized she could increase or dampen it with a little mental effort on her part. After she’d figured that out, it became a lot harder for her to believe that he’d fallen all on his own, instead of being inadvertently pushed by her reaching out with very subtle temptations. She didn’t tell him that, though. 

Instead, she manipulated him, a little more every day, just to test her newfound powers. She still let him think that he was in charge, of course, but she had him bring her books and scrolls on the subject of succubi. 

“It’s just research,” she told him, when he showed suspicion, before she inflamed his lust to soothe over his worries that she was dabbling in things she shouldn’t. She definitely was, though. No one in the church would have approved of the new road she was walking down. 

The warlock Starken had told her that whatever they’d used in the spell had spliced together fragments of other souls, and every new discovery about her growing powers only strengthened her certainty that they’d added more than a little succubus to the woman she was now. That left her wondering how much of her lust really was the crest or the child growing inside her, and how much of it was a deeper need. 

Her conscious mind seemed to be able to hold back the tide for a while, but after a couple of weeks without sex her subconscious found a way to get her what she craved, and she felt both thankful, and utterly powerless to stop it. 

In between feverish fuck sessions, Laurelai pored over the tomes, learning almost as much about succubi and related sexual demons as she had in the previous two hundred years of her life combined. She might have had a great deal of experience in slaying them, but mortal scholars had learned much over their lifetimes and fortunately for her, they’d written it all down. 

Much of it was supposition and theory, but after a few weeks spent studying both the books and the drawing of her crest, she had a much better idea of how all the pieces fit together. She was fairly certain that with a few well placed marks, she could disrupt the whole thing now, but she wasn’t sure she wanted to. 

Now that she understood it, Laurelai saw the lewd crest for what it really was: a work of art. It wasn’t just a leash or a torture device. It was a focus of vast power that harnessed the lust inside her. She no longer wanted to break it - instead, she wanted to change it to make it an even more powerful tool for her. 

So, she continued to experiment subtly whenever she could. Most often this was Brodrik. As her confessor, he was the only person who was technically allowed to visit her. On the rare occasions they left the cave, though, she would toy with whoever happened to be around.

One evening, while she was being studied by a divinationist named Rania, Laurelai decided to see just how far she could push someone she’d never laid a finger on before. Rania was a sweet and earnest nun, in her early thirties. She wasn’t the youngest or the prettiest nun that Laurelai had seen in her time here, but she was certainly one of the most lusty. Laurelai felt a passion throbbing in the poor woman from the moment she disrobed. So much so, that she had difficulty believing the nun was a virgin, even though Brodrik had told her that with few exceptions, virgins were the only ones allowed to interact with her, because the elders feared how tempting she might be to those that had tasted the carnal fruits before. 

That powerful lust only built as the young woman studied Laurelai’s mark. Over the next few minutes, the angel amplified that latent lust for her body little by little. First, Rania was merely flushed, but as the minutes wore on her thoughts became foggy, and her hands began to tremble. Laurelai had no doubts that she could seduce the poor woman with just a few words, but in the end it didn’t even take that. 

Eventually, all it took was a look. A steamy, sultry look at the nun while she was scribbling some notes about the runes that marred Laurelai’s pale and perfect skin, and the nun leaned forward to kiss the angelic pussy before her. She couldn’t help it, but in the moment afterward she still looked horrified as the implications of what she’d done suddenly overwhelmed her.

“I don’t recall telling you to stop,” Laurelai whispered in her sultriest voice. 

That turned out to be all the encouragement the conflicted women needed, and she dove back into Laurelai’s steamy pussy with abandon, using her hands to grip the angel’s soft thigh’s while Laurelai did her best to keep from moaning.  

If Laurelai started an orgy in the nearly silent scriptorium, she knew that they would be caught, and that whatever happened next wouldn’t be good for any of them. Instead, she turned to Brodrik and panted, “D-don’t you think this would be easier to study in the hermitage? Your sister is clearly struggling with such a public performance.” 

Brodrik looked at her with barely disguised annoyance at the turn of events, but didn’t disagree. Instead, he grabbed Rania by her dark hair and pulled her away from Laurelai’s dripping slit before she could make the angel cum and alert other people in the building with the noises they were making. 

“Come along, sister,” the stern monk said, “You can finish studying the angel after I’ve properly punished you for your sins.” 

A shiver of fear went through the nun, but neither that threat nor the cold night winds were enough to stop her from smiling as she joined them on their walk back to the cave. 

“Both of you, strip. I must pray for your sins and then punish you appropriately.” Laurelai shrugged out of her clothing without shame, revealing her naked body again for both of them to see. Rania was slower. Despite her desire, she was still hesitant, so Laurelai helped her. 

“Here, let me,” Laurelai said as she started pulling away the clothing that hid the woman’s body from her. Rania didn’t resist, but what started as undressing quickly devolved into a make out session as the woman slowly got more and more naked. This came to an abrupt end when Brodrik brought the flog down hard against’t Laurelai’s ass.  

“If you won’t do what you’re told, then I’ll gladly spend the rest of the night teaching you obedience instead,” he said, glaring at her. 

Laurelai withered under that gaze and quickly assumed the familiar position with her legs spread apart and her butt out in a way that was both humiliating and tantalizing while she pressed her forehead against the wall. Many nights she’d started in this position begging for mercy while he whipped her raw, and ended it while he pounded against her womb. 

Tonight would be different, though. Tonight they had company. Someone else knew their dirty little secret, and even wanted to become part of this. 

“Please punish me,” Rania whispered, assuming the same position as the angel. “I’ve been having such terrible thoughts about our angelic visitor for weeks now and desperately need to be punished for them." 

Brodrik was only too happy to oblige her, and for the next half hour he striped both of their backs with his lash until their legs were trembling from the pain. He went much harder on Laurelai. Not just because she could take more though, but because Rania at least was penitent. She felt real guilt for what little she had done, whereas the fallen angel only ached for more. 

“You’re a wretched, vile sinner,” he cursed her while he beat her. “And you’ll never be anything more than that until you regret these terrible urges you have!”

Finally, his cock was too hard for him to resist her charms. Hurting defenseless women like this turned him on too much, and all too soon he’d shed his clothes so that he could leave her pussy just as battered as the rest of her. 

At first, Rania only watched while she played with her aching clit, but soon enough she’d crawled in between Laurelai’s legs to suck her clit while Brodrik pounded her pussy from behind. 

“It’s too much,” Laurelai shouted as she came for the first time from their combined efforts. There was just something about looking down at the eager young virgin she was getting ready to corrupt while she was getting fucked hard by the holy man she already had, that she found utterly intoxicating. 

It was only after he blew his first load inside of her that Laurelai was finally able to pin her inexperienced lover down and ravish her properly, though. She started by assaulting the divinationist’s breasts, greedily sucking first one nipple, and then the other into her mouth. 

“How long have you wanted this?” Laurelai teased, as her slender fingers began to move in delicate circles around the other woman’s clit. “How long have you ached for me?” 

“Since I saw the drawing of your… of the mark that you have. You— Ohhhhh!” the woman’s words were lost in the moan that followed.

“That long?” Laurelai asked, as she slid two fingers inside the other woman. “You ached for me before you ever saw my breasts or smelled my pussy? Aren’t you a desperate thing.” 

“I - nhhhh - Sari - she drew a sketch of you. Not just the mmmmmark, but part of the body it was at-attached to, and you were - unnhhhhh so lovely. So, so lovely that I—” Rania tried to tell her story, and Laurelai tried to listen. She wanted to know more about this other woman. She suspected that she would be the next one to seduce, but that could wait. Right now she was intoxicated by the cute moans and squeels that the nun was making as she writhed beneath her touch, and when she started cumming for the first time, Laurelai began to kiss her. Not just to mute the lewd moans she made, but to share in that moment of pure pleasure. 

She could practically see the orgasm resonate through the other woman, and she ached for more. 

They spent hours together, coupling and writhing in every position imaginable. Brodrik claimed the nun’s ass, but left her with her virginity intact, and she and Lurelai twisted into a particularly intoxicating 69 before they were both finally drunk on the series of devastating orgasms they’d endured. In the end, the nun left the cave shortly before midnight, hoping not to get in too much trouble, because they all desperately wanted to do this again, and soon. 

“Why are you doing this,” he asked after the nun had dressed and left, leaving the two of them naked and intertwined. 

“It’s my nature. I can’t escape that, and it’s time I stopped trying.” Laurelai said simply. “I’ll never be the angel I was, but I think I could be something new. Something better.” 

“And what’s that?” he asked, propping himself up on one elbow as he turned towards her, so he could idly toy with one of her nipple piercings. 

“I don’t know yet,” Laurelai confessed. “I’m still working on that part. All I do know is that there is no place for me. Not in heaven or hell. Not in creation. Not even here is really safe for me, so I’m going to have to carve my own place in the world, with one loyal follower at a time, starting with you.”

“With me?” he asked. “I’m flattered. I don’t think most of the brothers and sisters of the order will take kindly to your plans, though. I don’t think you’ll be able to convert them all.” 

“You’re right,” Laurelai agreed. “I don’t want them all, though. I just want enough for whatever comes next.” 


First, thank you to everyone that participated in last week's poll. After a lot of thinking, I have decided I will be writing a sequel to Downfall, a scifi story, and a modern fantasy story over the next few months.

Feel free to follow me or any of those stories in particular so you don't miss them! 

Downfall will be long enough to double but probably not triple the length of the current story, the science fiction story is still in the planning stages (because I don't know how soon I want it to get weird,) and I have already started writing a couple chapters of the modern story and will likely start posting that in a couple weeks. None of these projects will slow down Angel Fall (which was by far the most popular answer) - I just have to write something else for a while to clear my head.

I'm sure you understand. 

If none of those is enough to tide you over until you get your hands on more Angel Fall you can find more of my works a here! Eventually a edited and improved copy of Angel Fall will be for sale there too (unless Smashwords decides it's too extreme. They have removed one of my other books, sadly.) 

That brings us to this week's poll: This week I reread all of Angel Fall and to me it feels uneven. If you had to pick, what part of the story is the weakest and most in need of improvement? 

Which part of the story should be further developed (without changing the over all plot)
  • The initial debasement in hell. Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Her time in hell while she escaped. Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Her time in creation before the monastery. Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Her time in the monastery. Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Everything is fine, I just want more... (answer in comments) Votes: 23 41.1%
Total voters: 56
20