Ch. 86 – What gods are scared of
1.2k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for a bit late chapter, exams suck

“Didn’t I give you an army to face? How come you’re here unharmed? You cheated right? You surely cheated!”

The black haired girl who looked like a teen started ranting as soon as she saw me. I was pretty confused about her identity, but judging from her words, she was most likely the dungeon master. After confirming that fact, I immediately started charging up my spell, that girl gave me too much grief to be left unpunished. Dungeon masters are gods from what I heard, so she should be fine just taking it once. Or apparently not, since she hid under the table as soon as she noticed what I was doing.

“Wait, wait, WAIT! I’m sorry for everything! Please don’t kill me!”

I was flabbergasted at this reaction.

[“No, aren’t you a god? You can simply regenerate from that right?”]

“Who the hell would be able to regenerate anything after getting hit by this mass of divine energy!”

Even when saying angry words like that, she was still shivering under the table while shielding her head. I didn’t know how to react, I was still upset at her, but I couldn’t bring myself to actually blast her off with my magic, so I was kind of stuck in my decision making. I didn’t know what to do, but it looked like Felicia already got some idea what to do with the naughty god.

She helped the scared girl get out from under the table, and then led her to the couch. She was confused about what the catkin was about to do just like me, so her next action was probably similarly shocking to both of us. She actually sat on the couch, bent the god girl over her knees, and started spanking her!

My eyes went wide at this sight, it’s not every day that you get to see your pet catgirl punishing a literal god. Well, from a side it looked like a little girl punishing her older sister, but that still was somewhat unusual sight. Anyway, if Felicia was willing to forgive this mischievous goddess with this much, then I probably should forgive her too.

I mean apart from mental scars, there was a lot of gains for me from all the fighting in form of levelled skills. Most of my skills by now were on the brink of maxing out, it was almost weird why they stopped at level eight or nine, but I wasn’t going to complain since they all started on much lower levels. I just had to ask about one more thing to be sure if I could forgive her.

[“Why did you brainwash a spider to fight me?”]

This one was still bothering me, I wasn’t really comfortable with fighting my kin and that one preferred to kill himself rather than risk hurting me, so I was a bit… really mad at the person who did it to him.

“What do you mean a spider? There were no spiders in my army. OWWW!”

She said as she was massaging her butt sore from Felicia’s spanking. She was now sitting on the couch with a self-satisfied expression while the poor goddess had to stand for a while.

[“There was a impossibly strong spider brainwashed into killing me between your insects.”]

“Ahh, that guy huh? He wasn’t a part of my dungeon, rather, one day it just stumbled onto my first floor and started undiscriminatingly killing anything that moved, and when he tried to kill your mother, she just threw him out. Now that you say he was brainwashed it makes sense why he didn’t listen to the queen. I have no idea how it ended up on that floor though.”

It was hard to accuse that half crying face of lying, so it was probably the second possibility that was actually true. The human looking shadow that left the spider was most likely a shadow of a real human, just another reason to try their meat onto the list.

“So, you won’t hurt me?”

She asked with a pleading eyes.

[“Are you actually god or not?! Why are you pleading to a mortal like that!?”]

“I’m not that strong, plus you aren’t exactly a mortal if you didn’t notice it yet.”

Wait what? Why wouldn’t I be a mortal? I mean I have infinite regeneration that makes me basically immortal, but I can still die if I don’t use it right or if I get ambushed, and even more likely, I can still die from old age. Or maybe not, since my mother is an ancient being, I probably have a similar lifespan.

[“You can also use divine mana.”]

Okay, now that’s new. Did she mean this weird yellowish flow of mana that makes my head explode just by sensing it? Also, I guess she’s really a god if she can read my mind like that.

“Your soul is not strong enough to use it properly, but the fact that you can even access it makes you more than a mortal, and in some cases even more than a god. Not everyone can access this omnipotent energy, we just use scraps left by the father god.”

[“I can only make it explode though.”]

“And you used it to make a hole in a literally unbreakable wall…”

[“That’s a fair point.”]

34