Chapter 14: Surprisingly I have set off several flags
2.8k 16 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Surprisingly I have set off several flags

She wanted to kill everything in sight, leave no trace of anything living, her acidic blood was boiling to an extreme degree, smoke was coming out of her mouth and she was staring at the corpses of the nobles and even felt the experience points enter her body but she wanted to do more to the idiot people who harmed Shiro. As an bigger threat to those idiots she gathered all the Dark Matter eyes which were still angry at a single point in front of her jaw like abdomen as they all gathered into a single Dark Matter eye that was covered in jet black flames.

“Fire”

She at least wanted to kill that Emperor and show those people pure despair.

“I have to stop you there”

Sev who had been watching all of this time redirected her laser attack to a small mountain that vanished without a trace leaving an immensely deep and dark hole. Surrounding life forms including large monster settlements of goblins, orcs, kobolds, minotaurs and ogres were wiped out immediately from the resulting fly attacks that erupted from that single attack, the Beelzebub skill was still active and it would cause massive amounts of damage before it could be stopped even the Demon King’s daughter could see that having a Seven Deadly Sin Skill was the equivalent of almost becoming a god like being. Yukiyo wanted to kill more and so she flew up into the air opening her mouth as she was about to raze the entire forest in highly radiated flames. If that were to hit the forest it would be dangerous even for them, they had to think fast before she committed to doing it.

“What do we do?!Mother is out of control!!”

“Don’t worry we have a backup plan for that”

“What is it?!”

“Look”

Shen was currently flying up to Yukiyo’s position as fast as she could to stop her from doing more damage to both the land and probably herself. The ball of energy that was rapidly building itself in front of her mouth was big enough to send the forest into a hell of flames. 

“『World Devouring Flame』”

Words came out of Yukiyo’s mouth with a recoil that could shake the heavens the ball exploded into a straight beam that made even space distort surrounding it.

“You’re too young to be using flames goddamnit!”

Shen transformed into her dragon form and pushed back the flames with her body, despite them hurting as hell she needed to drive a point home to the very much hurt Yukiyo. She knew that Yukiyo loved this world and everything in it and didn’t want to destroy it in this way. She kept on moving forward right before she reaches her she transforms back to her human form and punches her.

“Calm down you idiot”

A tinge of surprise rose inside of Yukiyo’s eyes right before she could attack Shen as well she was grabbed into a tight hug. 

“You are strong and you can do so many things, I know you are angry I am too but its not worth becoming a massive threat to everything and everyone for. You always smile even in the most direst of moments, you’re my precious one. The person I would love to stay with for a very long time so please come back to me and everyone, knowing you, you would probably figure a way to even heal Shiro in a matter of moments. Hold back that bloodlust, you are certainly my human and no one else’s.”

Yukiyo’s eyes widened as tears started to flow from her eyes with the black ooze falling away as she reverts to her normal dark elf form. The sky brightens up as the Dark Matter eyes had returned back into Yukiyo, Shen proceeds to hold her in a princess carry with a confident smile on her face.

“Sage”

“Yes?”

“Just who is Yukiyo Shinohara?”

“She is a migrator who has been blessed by gods whom not even I understand but from what I can guess they are gods who rule over countless worlds possibly universes and times. She is a very powerful being who could destroy our world in a matter of seconds if that flame dug deeper than just the surface of our world.”

“How is it possible that Shen managed to calm that down”

“Shen shares a very deep bond with Yukiyo, only she can hold Yukiyo back from doing something drastic. Just as Yukiyo had given her calmness, Shen does the same. It’s hard to imagine that the two of them would be apart from each other.”

Notte merely looks at the two and is convinced that she would grow more than just strong, she would become a god and reign supreme. Her tiny ambitions had expanded to a grander scale and she was in awe, time seemed to stop as she began to accept that it was destiny for her to meet these people.

“You let me down now Shen, this is hella embarrassing”

“Alrighty, just know that I have some judgement for you later”

“Ah….okay…”

“I have prevented Shiro’s death by only a couple of moments I do not know how long she will last”

“…….Mother…will Shiro die?”

Kuro said with tears in her eyes but Yukiyo who was for a moment stoic smiled at her and patted her head.

“It will be alright, I am going to be doing something about it”

“Really?”

“Yes”

After Shen calmed me down I had come up with a solution that is rather strange but since I am the embodiment of strangeness itself it should be fine. Skills were part of the soul and thus if I put my soul into Shiro some of my skills will be inherited by her, I took the forming dark matter eye in my hand and put it inside of her chest. Her blood rapidly going back into her body, the poison was being kicked out with the skills that had entered her body. I didn’t want this to happen to everyone so I decided to put the Dark Matter eyes in everyone’s shadows secretly installing fragments of my soul in them. 

“Mama….?”

“Shiro!”

I hugged her tight and held her real close to me, I thought I was going to lose this precious girl who is essentially my daughter. The very thought almost made me kill my other daughter and everyone else here, I am glad Shen brought me back from that.

“Now then since Shiro is alright, you know what’s coming right?”

“Y….Yes”

“Good then”

I sat in seiza position immediately after Shiro joined the others.

“WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL US ALL BECAUSE YOU GOT ANGRY THAT SHIRO GOT INJURED!!ITS JUSTIFIABLE BUT YOU WENT TOO FAR AFTER KILLING THOSE HUMANS!!NOW YOU WANTED TO RAZE THIS FOREST TO THE GROUND, DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW MUCH ATTENTION THAT WOULD GARNER TOWARDS US?!THINK, YUKIYO WHAT WOULD YOU DO WHEN THE WHOLE WORLD UNITES AGAINST AN ULTIMATE CUTE THREAT LIKE YOU?!”

Did she just compliment me whilst she was bickering at me?I am getting harshly scolded by Shen right now, this is the worst.

sigh I think I have said enough, everyone agrees with what I had to say.”

“I am sorry everyone, I was just so lost in my own power I forgot what was really important and almost ended up hurting you guys. Please forgive me”

Everyone collectively sighed together even the Demon King’s daughter Notte, I must’ve done a lot of things to make this girl I just met give a sigh like she knew me. I’ve gotta check my status for a bit.

• Name: Yukiyo Shinohara

• Age: 4 (19 base appearance)

• Race: Welt’Shoggoth (Dark Elf base)

• Title: Kin Eater, Goblin Killer, Berserker, Battle Addict, Friend of Water Elder Dragon Shen, True Monster, Foster Mother Of The Beast Kings, Hero Killer, Dark Matter Progenitor, Beloved of the Evil Gods, Mother of the Weak, Nyarlathotep’s Bishop of Chaos, Hastur’s Bishop of Forbidden Knowledge, Yggdrasil, World Destroying Calamity, Demon King’s Curse, Elder God Fledgling, Destruction God Fledgling  

• Job: Sword Cleric

• Level: 830

• Job History: None

○ Attributes

• HP: 2,234,000

• MP: 2,414,000

• Strength: 2,234,000

• Agility: 2,414,000

• Stamina: 2,234,000

• Intelligence: 2,434,000

○ Skills: 

• World’s Eye Area Scan Level 1 (UPGRADED FROM MASSIVE AREA SCAN)

• Divine Absorption Level 10 (UPGRADED FROM ABSORPTION)

• Nullify Level 10 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM DISSOLVE)

• Object Detection Level 60 (LEVEL UP!)

• High Speed Flight Level 10 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Appraisal Level 50 (LEVEL UP!) [EVOLVING…]

• Mana Control Level 49 (LEVEL UP!)

• Chant Revocation Level 50 (LEVEL UP!)

• Monster Detect Level 70 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Divine Bow Technique Level 12 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM MASTER BOW TECHNIQUE)

• Divine Club Technique Level 1 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM CLUB TECHNIQUE)

• Divine Sword Technique Level 12 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM MASTER SWORD TECHNIQUE)

• Autonomous Sword Technique Level 33 ((LEVEL UP!)

• Axe Technique Level 25 (LEVEL UP!)

• Tame: Wolf Level 27 (LEVEL UP!)  

• Riding: Wolf Level 27 (LEVEL UP!)

• Alchemy Level 18 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Command Level 29 (LEVEL UP!)

• Necromancy Level 20 (LEVEL UP!)

• Instant Death Magic Level 19 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Instant Mana Recovery Level 20 (LEVEL UP!)

• Advanced Mapping Level 12 (LEVEL UP!)(UPGRADED FROM MAPPING)

• Increased Attack Power When Equipped With A Bow Level 23 (LEVEL UP!)

• Increased Attack Power When Equipped With A Sword Level 28 (LEVEL UP!)

• Increased Attack Power When Equipped With Dark Matter Level 28 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Shape Alternation Level 14 (LEVEL UP!)

• Remote Viewing Level 3

• Possession Level 7 (LEVEL UP!)

• Fear Inducing Grade IV: Instant Death Level 12 (LEVEL UP!)

• Eyes of Darkness Level 8 (LEVEL UP!)

• Teleportation Level 8 (LEVEL UP!)

• Dark Matter Manipulation Level 26 (LEVEL UP!)

• Increased Mana Pool Level 2 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Skill Flies Level 9 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

○Passive Skills: 

• Titan Strength Level 50 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM MONSTROUS STRENGTH)

• Titan Agility Level 50 (LEVEL UP!) (UPGRADED FROM MONSTROUS AGILITY)

• Magical Attack Resistance Level 60 (LEVEL UP!)

• Physical Attack Resistance Level 60 (LEVEL UP!)

• Fatigue Resistance Level 60 (LEVEL UP!)

• Status Effect Resistance Level 60 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Regeneration Level 22 (LEVEL UP!)

• Dark Vision Level 25

• Constant Mana Regeneration Level 39 (LEVEL UP!)

○ Unique Skills:

• Skill Eater Level 10 

• Level Drain Level 10 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Belphegor Level 12 (LEVEL UP!)

• Dark Matter Level 30 (LEVEL UP!)

• Shape Shifting Level 26 (LEVEL UP!)

• Evil God Mental Structure Level 10(LEVEL UP!)

• Summon Level 23 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Roar of God Level 1 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Creation Level 1 (NEW!) (LEVEL UP!)

• Marchosias Level 10 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Beelzebub Level 6 (Shared Skill) (LEVEL UP!)

• Alpha-Omega’s Library Level 10 (100% Released)

• Perfect Stealth Level 10 

• Limit Break: Attribute Boost Level 23 (LEVEL UP!) 

• Advanced Martial Beast: Insta-death Level 43 (LEVEL UP!)

• Alpha-Omega’s Library Card Access Level 10 (LEVEL UP!)

  

Oh dear god….maybe I shouldn’t kill countless lives, I’ll end up gaining more skills that are bizarre from their description, for instance Roar of God and Creation. Hmm?!

【Appraisal Has Awakened Into Sophia (Wisdom) 】

『You have come far, enough to awaken a being such as me. Although I am in a weakened state I will be very useful to you, I will continue to watch over you and guide you. The Evil Gods have certainly blessed you with power and I will bless you with knowledge.』

“Who are you?!”

『How rude. I am your Appraisal skill who has been with you since Day 1, I have awoken to my true form. Did you ever wonder why the Appraisal skill could define and give meaning to things?It is because I reside within the skill split up amongst over a million individuals who use my knowledge of their worlds, rarely do I wake up I must thank you. Continue to entertain me Yukiyo Shinohara.』

My skills are getting weirder and weirder, why is everyone silent?

“Yukiyo…..stop becoming ridiculous will you?”

Ah, they could hear Sophia as well. 

“I can’t, sorry Sev. Time to go back.”

I teleported us to Melbour and smiled to smell the familiar scent that this place gave off, everyone was the same as usual so we decided to go to the Adventurer’s Guild. 

“I was waiting for you”

“Ah, Rem how did you know I came back?”

“I have my sources, anyway we need to meet up with the Marquis immediately and after that with the King”

“Oh…is it because of her?”

I pointed at Notte who took a normal looking appearance. 

“Yes, because of you several things have been tipped in our favor. Relations with the demons will run more smoothly now”

“Can Fate let me off of the hook for today holy shit”

I can already see the flags that are coming my way and I have no way in stopping them, this is what happens when you become too OP, take notes kids. 

103