Chapter 20: To The Elves But First A Little Detour To Shen’s Mom!
3k 11 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 20: To The Elves But First A Little Detour To Shen’s Mom!

The news was spreading of what had been done to the city states and the message that was sent to the emperor, Yukiyo was very proud of what she had done. The Empress of the Grimsvile Empire, Cimera had given us her blessing to take care of her daughter well and would personally train herself and the women her daughter saved. At least it was out of her hands cause Yukiyo couldn’t handle any more than a few, she was wondering how the kids were doing. She was currently within a white room which had tiles all over and shaped like a cube, she stood in the center with Odin and Wynter standing on the opposite end to her.

“Welcome to the Training Cube’s Storage Odin, Wynter. This place takes no damage and my Dark Matter found this location and helped me obtain it”

“I see”

“……..So what are we here for Dearest Mother”

“I was about to ask the same thing”

“To train of course”

“What?”

“I see, that’s why you woke Wynter and summoned me together to spar in this space”

“Yes, don’t worry you don’t grow hungry or feel fatigued in this place so you should do fine against Odin Wynter”

“Ohhhhhh so I can generally improve my skills with Lord Odin”

“Yes”

“YATTA!!!”

She jumped into the air with a smile since these two could change landscapes with their skills so this place was the adequate place for them to fully realize their power, it was something that Yukiyo did so they could become even more stronger and as such a Dark Matter was placed here too.

“If you want to get out please talk to the Dark Matter which is over there”

“Yes, and thank you Mother”

“Alrighty, thank you Master!”

I left the Training Cube and began to stare at the rising sun, at that moment the rogue Dark Matter had returned and it looked different. It had distinctly long hair which moved about like shadowy flames, it had a silver visor over its red eyes wearing a dark violet cape, its body was highly attractive. Its shadowy skin was reforming to a light gray tone revealing clothes that shinobi would wear. This was amongst the first Dark Matter that gained a personality of its own. She nodded as it bowed before her.

“I have completed my task Master”

She spoke fluently and without falter, her voice sounded like hers for some reason but much more mature and older. She didn’t care because this Dark Matter had done a great job.

“You’ve done well, I should say an excellent job.”

“I only did what was expected of me”

“Which is great, as such I am going to give you a name”

“S-Such honor is not worthy of me!”

“Sorry you have helped a lot, how about the name Muramasa?”

“?!”

Muramasa’s body starts to glow from out of nowhere as her form takes another change once again. This time she was dressed in a white and black faux fur long coat, had a long sleeved black turtle neck on the inside, her jeans were white with her boots being black. Her light grey skin complimented her long jet black hair that still moved about like silent flames, her red eyes were visible now and stared at Yukiyo with sheer respect, she wore black lipstick which gave her a mature charm that Yukiyo couldn’t think of. On her left side was a long katana in an abysmal black scabbard, she tapped it lightly. She bows on one knee as she had done before.

“I thank you for giving one such as myself a name, it is truly a great honor”

『The following skills have leveled up: Dark Matter Manipulation, and Dark Matter! Unique Skill: Dark Matter has evolved Into Dark Matter Universe!』

『The following skills have been acquired: Dark Matter Dominion, Dark Matter World Creation, Dark Matter Naming! Following skills have evolved: Divine Bow Technique, Divine Club Technique, and Divine Sword Technique have evolved into Dark Divine Bow Technique, Dark Divine Club Technique, and Dark Divine Sword Technique! The following skills have fused into a Unique Skill: Dark Divine Bow Technique, Dark Divine Club Technique, and Dark Divine Sword Technique have fused into Benkei! 』

“Oh dear…..”

Yukiyo sighed as this was another thing she did unwittingly now she could an entire dark matter universe, but stopped to think what that could imply, she then manipulates the training cube and expanded its dimensions using the Dark Matter surrounding it and makes the white tiles turn into an outside world like background just like how dungeons can have a jungle environment with a sunlight source not that Odin and Wynter would notice. She stares back at Muramasa whose power is only second to hers, this person could name the other Dark Matter because of her empress like nature.

“Muramasa”

“Yes my Lord and Creator”

“I am giving you the Title: Dark Matter Empress, and the Dark Matter Naming skill. There is an entire universe for you to name in the Dark Matter Universe, they may be hive minded yet their individuality must shine”

“………It shall be done”

Muramasa vanished and equipped as Yukiyo’s weapon to her left, she sighed at these turn of events. Then another notification hit her.

【You have acquired the title: Dark Matter Empress!】

“Goddamnit!”

『What did you expect that you wouldn’t get that as well after naming entities who exist as a collective, not only that you have given them an entire universe to call home so you should be proud of that to say the least』

Sophia said with a sense of logic in her voice making Yukiyo’s head ache for a bit as she heads off to bed.  

He entered the throne room with a slow step, there were broken shards of stained glass everywhere, a group of knights and mages were currently investigating the message and the spear that was stuck in the wall. The emperor and the pope had long left the place in pure fear, he had fairly silver hair and teal blue eyes wearing golden armor with black lines. His appearance was enough to sway the feet of both men and women alike, he was the epitome of beauty being filled with strength. This was the first Hero Candidate before Fredrick went off and killed the Demon King on his own, he could have given the empire much glory but sadly the deed was done however now a new threat had appeared. Argon was in the room closely staring at the message that was written for all to see, his face was pale yet experienced. One could tell that he had seen a similar horror before and it was the most logical reason to asking him for information.

“Lord Argon, a pleasure to meet you”

“Ah yes, good day to you too Reinhart”

“What a mess for the demons to send such a terrifying message”

“Indeed, I have something I would like to share with you and the Emperor come along now”

The old man did have something to tell him and him being summoned to the violated throne room was a means to telling him the information he needed. The room was fairly close and they didn’t have to walk much to get there, upon opening the door Reinhart could see the emperor in cold sweat and with serious eyes that held fear inside of them. 

“Reinhart Minerva you are finally here, good. Sit down lad we have much to discuss”

The emperor said in a confident yet scared voice, he was first to see the message after all. It was vulgar yet had a certain level of overwhelming power that he never knew before. Both Reinhart and the emperor, Joseph Hanz Cornea stare at Argon with intense gazes.

“Its been 5 days after the incident and it has been made clear to me that I must tell you what I have gathered”

“This is rather concerning, are you telling me the situation has gotten that bad”

“Yes”

“Continue on, judging from your words it seems very grave”

Reinhart encouraged Argon to speak his mind.

“Within a week’s time the three city states had fallen under the control of the beastkin”

“What…..”

“What do you mean?”

Confusion overrode the room, their enemies were now closer to them than before. They had retaken their land and became an empire once more. 

“A week?What do you mean, a week, that’s impossible.”

“Yet the Beastkin Empire is right beside us is holding celebrations as we speak”

“……Who aided the beasts to regain their land?”

“Roughly speaking the demons and the Drowillow Kingdom”

“I knew those evil bastards were going to betray humanity with their coexistence laws and what not but doesn’t explain how they managed to do it without us knowing anything”

“I was getting to that part, Your Majesty. Whilst investigating the deaths of the noble families and Quincy I came across the information that the Sage had resigned her post in her kingdom to follow a dark elf as her new master”

“And?”

“The spy came back after 10 days of silence, he was tortured despite being very high level. He was mentally strained and couldn’t speak very clearly, once he mentioned that the dark elf was actually an evil god from beyond the stars, it could be just ramblings of a mad man however then he was taken by evil incarnate in the form of a shadowy figure. After that the Fenrirs came to the beastkin kingdom and fulfilled the prophecy that they had over there”

“Then with their power they destroyed those who were strong and left the city states defenseless”

“Yes”

“How terrifying…”

Could Reinhart face such a foe?A being capable of taming Fenrirs and was powerful enough to aid the beastkin to victory. He believed he could do something about it if he gained the divine protection of his gods, he could bring even greater glory to the empire. As he was thinking about this he could hear the divine voice of the gods echo into his soul that he had received such and he merely smiled.

“Worry not I shall deal with it, I have received the divine blessings of the gods. Me and the heroes from another world will deal with this threat”

Sigh I knew I could count on you Reinhart”

“You are surely our hero”

Despite these words being said to him Reinhart felt like he was being sent to the chopping block, his emotions were complicated now. It was as if his power wasn’t enough to defeat the evil goddess and her minions, it was just a mere thought yet it remained. He pushes it to the back of his mind and forgets about it completely.

“I just can’t with you anymore seriously”

Matt says whilst holding his stomach from laughing so much, his face lightly red and tears coming out from his eyes. Yukiyo had returned immediately after resting a while to report everything, it was just a little more than 10 days of them being there with the extra two of rest. Matt thought she would take a whole lot longer but the sheer ridiculousness of the situation made everyone dumbfounded and sent him into a laughing fit.

“Sheesh you are as logic breaking as they come I was right to trust you”

“My Mother, the Empress of the Grimsvile Empire sends her regards to you King Matthias Drowillow”

“Likewise, Princess Wynter Grimsvile”

“I did my job perfectly all that is left is the elves and dwarves right?”

“Yup, also I have some information that would interest you”

“Oh?”

“Your dragon partner’s mother has been spotted near the elven kingdom. Do as you wish, I don’t want to burst of laughter after hearing you did something irregular again”

“That’s a common theme with her so just expect that in general”

“I do, I am just saying that to save face so that everyone will say I did say so”

“I see”

“I assume you left everyone at the Marquis’ home right?”

“Yes”

“I wanted to hear about the undead general who could open castle walls without an issue”

“Odin?Well, Odin is shy so he has only known me and everyone else who is here”

“I see, I certainly want to talk to him especially his effect of calming the undead into becoming civilized creatures”

“He is the lord of an undead city where all undead go when they are purified”

“No wonder they show respect to him regardless of undead rank”

“I’ll be heading over there right now.” 

“I thank you for the information about my mother, it is much appreciated”

“Allies help each other, I only want the world to live in coexistence even if it means we shed the blood of our fellow humanity”

Matt says with a serious face as they exit the throne room in a tear like portal. He sighs and holds his head for a while before staring at a photo of his mother and father which is lodged on one of the walls.

“And to think I would see our dreams come true in my lifetime. I am certainly blessed to have that dark elf in my kingdom. Soon we will advance as a civilization and strive to become better even if it means going to war with everyone. Alexander”

“Yes Your Majesty”

“Report on the empire and its surrounding regions”

“They are in a panic, the message sent has made them rather scared of the future. It has given us the advantage of us surrounding them as they protect themselves and use the heroes summoned by the Cornea Empire”

“Great then. As illogical as she is, this is serving us in a better way than ever. The demons are also ready to fight this war right?”

“Yes and so are the beastkin”

“One of the greatest wars of the world is about to take place……..for coexistence Alexander” 

“For coexistence”

Hope was brimming everyone’s eyes as this was the only way for them to achieve that. For a brand new world that would bring about the happiness of everyone. 

78