ADAD Chapter 25: Rescue mission
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ADAD Chapter 25: Rescue mission

 Darius was beyond himself. When Anastasios had gone out for a walk, the demon had thought nothing of it. Now, he was searching desperately for that stone circle, to get back to Nastia. Maybe, if he could stop and think for even a minute, he would have realized that he should keep to the original plan, and get the teleportation rune up and running. 

That meant time, and a clear head. Two things he didn't have. When he found the stone circle, he took one orange stone, and he was in a castle in the blink of an eye.

A cage fell down on him, and he was teleported once more. This time, to a bedroom. Anastasios was wearing veils, and lying on the bed. The eyes of the two met, and Darius grabbed the bars of the cage. 

"Did he do something to you? Did he..." Darius couldn't speak. He didn't want to think about the possibility that Anastasios could have been...

"Oh, I am not a brute," a suave voice came from the doorway. "I just like seeing the product of Vian's and Netta's love in veils. When he becomes comfortable with me, then we can have fun. I do love soulmates." 

"Go to Hell," Anastasios called from the bed. The veils were see-through, and didn't cover all of him. He felt shame welling up in him that Darius was seeing him like this. 

"Only if you both come with me," Kilkreath countered, and then a chain appeared around Darius's neck. 

"Veils won't suit you," Kilkreath said, as the cage disappeared from around Darius. "Leathers would be better. So tall, so muscular. Yet, not so much as to consider you a brute. The two of you are perfection."  

At the purr of the necromancer, a cold shiver went down the spines of the two soulmates. 

 "What do you want?" Darius asked, as he tried to get the chain from around his neck. He felt a stinging sensation in his neck. It was a tattoo rune, but he had never felt anything like it. 

"Do you like it? You shouldn't have donated blood to Orestria's hospital, young demon. I managed to get some tattoo runes that are my own designs from it," the necromancer took the chain, and then tugged Darius towards the bed. "Don't you want to lay down a little? While I bring you your new clothes?"

"We will get you to prison," Darius promised. Not only that, but they were going to get him alive, so he could suffer from the keepers. 

"A big promise from someone, who has a slavery rune on his neck," Kilkreath said with a smirk, and then forced Darius into the bed. The demon didn't know why he couldn't struggle. His hands were not bound, yet, he felt like he couldn't do a thing against the necromancer. "Well, I will be off." 

Kilkreath chained Darius's chin to same link that Anastasios's chain was going out of, and then left the two of them alone. 

"Why did you come alone?" Anastasios snapped, and Darius rested his chin on the vampire's shoulder. 

"I wanted to save you. Now, we both need saving," Darius said, and took out his mirror. Then, without knowing why, he threw it across the room. It shattered, and with it, their hopes for help. 

"I don't want to suggest this, but I think we have to play along," Anastasios said with a bitter taste in his mouth. 

"You will not be having sex with him," Darius said, his anger rising. He was ready to die, but not to be cheated on. 

"I am not saying that we should jump in bed with him. But if we get him to relax around us, and then charm him enough for him to begin to court us and give us a bit of breathing room," Anastasios suggested, and then bit his bottom lip. "There will be kissing involved, at least." 

"No," Darius said, his expression stormy. "You are not going to seduce anyone. Much less that Lich." 

"We don't have time, Dari," Anastasios said, and he turned as much as the chain allowed, to look at Darius. Unlike the demon, he didn't have a slave tattoo on his neck, but his limbs were chained. The position was uncomfortable, yet, Anastasios didn't let that bother him. "A couple of nice words. Some kisses. Nothing more." 

"You are not..." Darius said, but then the door opened again. 

"Is this the point where you two agree to seduce me?" Kilkreath asked, amused. 

"Only in your dreams," Darius snapped, but Anastasios pretended to be in pain. He tugged at his restraints, trying to get comfortable. Kilkreath's eyes began to twinkle in amusement, knowing what the vampire was after. 

"The way I see it," the necromancer began, edging closer to the bed with a bundle of clothes in his arms. "The only chance the two of you have is to use poison on me. Are either of you any good at herb mixing?" 

Anastasios stopped his movement, to bit his lower lip. 

"I thought so," Kilkreath said, and then unchained Darius from the bed. "Dress up." 

Darius didn't want to, but he began to undress from his academy uniform, and then he slipped into the tight leather pants, and the leather vest. They were both black, and the demon thought that the necromancer could win a reward for the worst geezer in the history of all geezers. His thoughts didn't go unnoticed. 

 "A geezer, am I?" Kilkreath asked, looking amused. He took Darius's chin into his hands, and then leaned in to kiss the demon. Darius wanted to bite the tongue that entered his mouth, but he found himself responding to the kiss instead. "Well, you are a geezer's toy, then, demon." 

"Quit it," Anastasios demanded, when Kilkreath began to position himself over Darius, making the demon lay on the bed. Darius's eyes were wide, and every single one of his instincts told him to run, but there was a force that stuck him to the bed. Unable to move. "Don't touch him, and I will do anything!" 

"Ah, soulmates. What a treat you are," Kilkreath murmured, and then moved around the bed so that he was closer to Anastasios. "Kiss me, then." 

Darius was screaming in his mind, when Anastasios lifted his head to meet the necromancer's lips. He felt a rage go over him, and something in him snapped. 

1