Chapter 8 – The Game
2.4k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to my door opening. Ms. Mirth was doing room inspections. I wasn’t. My phone that I used for my alarm was across the room and on the floor. It was nowhere near the nightstand by my bed; the place where I put it last night. I must have shut it off and grumpily tossed it away. I didn’t want to get up. I was still sore from last night’s activities and even after spending an hour healing myself everything still hurt. I could only imagine how bad off I’d be without it.

Ms. Mirth’s didn’t say anything, just checked to see if we were in the room and left. I groggily got up. I glanced over at her bed and the blanket covered lump. I wondered when Hanna came back. Was it after I did? I didn’t have to since our game was later today, but my body still felt like I had been beaten. Even after an hour of healing last night, my breasts and crotch still hurt as if somebody had kicked them repeatedly. Still, I got up and started my day. I was so tired. and grabbing my cheerleading outfit out of my duffle, slowly went to take a shower. My arms and legs were leaden, and my stomach kept cramping. Life was so unfair. I shambled my way into the bathroom after grabbing my uniform. I let the warm water wash over me. I was hoping that it would help but looking at all the bruises and inflamed areas on my body I knew it was going to take more than water to sooth my pain.

I re-cast my healing spell while I showered and focused on any bruises that would show in my cheerleader uniform. I wanted to focus on my nipples but didn't have time. Their normal pink was now barely noticeable. Dark bruised covered them while my entire breasts were swollen. I slowly began repairing my body as I thought about what happened last night. I wasn’t upset. I had made my choice before coming here. If it wasn’t him, it would have been a different man. Just not some creepy guy in a hallway calling himself my papa. Him, I wanted to beat down.

I was in the shower for over an hour, and I was almost back to normal when I heard Hanna banging on the door and yelling, “hurry up.” I had gotten rid of the worse of the black and blue splotches on my body except for that location. I was reluctant to use this healing spell on my crotch, so it was still a bit painful.

"About time!" She huffed as I came out. I didn’t pay her any mind because I was busy reviewing the spell I received. Herculean Strength wasn't in any of the booked I had looked through. Because of that, I had to cast it once to know what it did. Its name gave a big hint, so I wasn’t worried about casting it. I just wanted the specific details. I needed to know things like did it change my body, how strong would it make me, and so on. So, while she was doing her business, I cast it quickly.

I waited for the door to close before casting and felt the energy inside my body. It seemed to amplify and expand as if it wanted to force its way out of my body. It didn't hurt but gave me a sense of confidence, as if I could do anything. I let the spell go. I had seen movies where people got super strength and destroyed the place they were in. I couldn't afford that and decided to test it someplace safer. It was enough to know that my out appearance didn't change. I was wondering if I would grow become some muscular behemoth. I wanted to be taller.

I picked up my hairbrush and was brushing my hair when she came back out. She didn’t even look in my direction. She plopped back onto her bed, curled up in a blanket and went back to sleep. I finished, got dressed, and went down to get breakfast with mixed emotions. There were girls in skimpy cheerleading outfits and boys wearing their team jerseys eating or going to play at the arcade. To say it another way, the first floor was extremely noisy groups of kids ran about. I grabbed some food and checked my phone while I ate.

My mom sent a message around eight-thirty in the morning but since I had shut off my phone, I hadn’t heard it. When I turned it on my phone kept dinging. When I looked, I saw Mom: [Hope you’re having fun], Mom: [Be sure to eat.], Mom: [Text me when you wake up], Mom: [Roy called. Did I miss your call?].

I quickly replied, [I'm fine. I slept in and didn't hear the phone.]

She replied in seconds. [You've been working too hard. You should rest more.]

Smiling I sent [I will] and put my phone away and continued to eat and think. This body had been drugged twice in less than two weeks. Was it that common or was I just that unlucky? Either way, I needed to stay vigilant when I was alone. Also, why the hell was I a virgin last night. That dream had to be real, or I wouldn’t have gotten spells. So why? The more I was in this world the more questions I had?

I spent the day thinking until well after lunch when we were told to gather and then transported to the game venue. Like our school, this high school also had multiple fields, so each grade would be playing at the same time. As we arrived, I got another message from my mom, [I'm going out with Roy tonight, call if you need anything]. I sent a reply assuring her I would and got off the bus when we arrived. Mr. Rodgers wasn't on the bus we took but I saw him getting out of a bus next to ours. He was gathering up the senior football players but when he saw me, I saw regret flash across his face before he quickly looked away. I didn't have time to talk with him nor did I know what to even say. I also wasn’t sure I wanted to attempt repeated donations from him. His dick had to be around eleven inches, and extremely thick. I looked at my wrist, remembering his girth. I still couldn’t believe that thing fit into me. Without the drug, I doubted I’d enjoy repeating the experience.

Then there was that fat pig. Should I report him? I wanted to but any investigation would lead back to Mr. Rodgers. He’d lose his job at best and that’s if he didn’t land in jail. I couldn’t do it, but I felt flustered that man was getting off so easy. I kept looking for him as I sat in the cafeteria but he either left or went to a fancier place than the common restaurant the students were using.

I followed my squad to the field we'd be using. We set up on the left-hand side of the field. There was an eight-lane track course that wrapped it so our footing would be more assured. Two of the girls carried a banner while the rest of use carried pompoms and the acoustic megaphones, we would be using tonight. It didn't take all that long and the girls around me began to interact with the growing crowd.

Boys leaned against the railing dividing the bleachers from the field and made fools of themselves to get any of us to talk with them, but our job was to get them riled up, so Janet and Victoria pulled me along, to talk and pose with the dozen boys that had taken out their phones to take pictures. They took more as we began stretching and warm up, but then I could understand that they preferred girls bending over in skimpy skirts to girls standing beside other girls. I ignored them and tried to stretch out the remaining aftermath of last night.

It was odd not joining the team on the field and I felt a sense of loss as I saw our team take the field. What was worse was that I couldn't even entertain the thought of playing. Even if there was no magic, my body wasn't made to compete in that sport. That thought was reinforced the first time I was thrown in the air. I shot up into the air, did a toe touch, and got a glimpse of the seniors playing. It was brief but I saw seven-foot stone golem wearing a football jersey, holding the ball, and trying to smash his way through the enemy line.

I was so shocked that I almost forgot I was still in the air. This was their version of football? Holy hell! I quickly collected myself and focused on the game I was supposed to be cheering for, but it was not the same. While our grade used magic, it wasn't at the same level. Their biggest move was a spell called 'Earth Move' that made the earth shift a little. Still, both sides were equally matched making it a close game. We cheered our team on but in the end the other team managed a field goal in the last seconds putting them ahead as the game ended.

Tired and a little dejected, we returned to the hotel. Ann, Victoria, Janet, and I had decided to get a late dinner. After sitting down, Ann asked in a hushed voice, "Are you guys coming to the party tonight? You should come. They rented the entire top floor."

How sad was it that my first thought was, ‘is it a trap’? When I first arrived in this world I'd want to go just to see if I could find some clue and if she had something to do with me being here, but last night made me realize how weak I really was. My new plan was to get more spells before trying to figure out the mystery of why I was here. After a week, I didn't hold much hope of returning to my world, so I had to play the long game. I shook my head, "I don't think so. I'm not big on parties so I think I'll turn in early. We're leaving early in the morning and while I can sleep on the bus, it's not comfortable."

"Janet, talk some sense into her. We don't get to go out very often and we can always come back early if we aren't having fun."

“You should come. We can blow off steam, have some fun and like you said you can sleep on the bus. You can use Victoria’s big pillows to sleep on. She won’t mind.”

I could tell Janet hadn’t meant anything by her comment but the look on Victoria’s face told me she thought in a totally different direction. I watched as Victoria’s face flushed and she opened her mouth in shock, “How…”

I cut Victoria’s question off by saying, “Why would she? She’s a friend after all. Fine, I’ll nap on the bus.” I didn’t want to go but I knew Victoria’s secret and knew she was about to spill the beans because she thought Janet knew. I wanted her to come out when she was sure and comfortable with who she was, not out of fear. Going to a party that I could leave at any time seemed a small sacrifice for the relief I now saw on Victoria’s face.

“That’s great. They’re on the top floor so we don’t even have to go far. You won’t regret coming.” Ann said excitedly but her excitement didn’t seem to reach her eyes… Or maybe I was being paranoid. I hadn’t forgotten that she gave Steph a charm that might have cause me to be here and her texts trying to hook me up seemed a bit sketchy. Janet and Ann didn’t give me a chance to regret my choice and had me go change. They didn’t want us to be identified by our school’s uniforms. It wasn’t like I had much of a choice, the only outfit I had was a pair of jeans and blouse that I had planned on wearing tomorrow. I just changed into them.

After I changed, I went to the stairway where we were supposed to meet. Victoria was already there. Like me, she just put on jeans and a loose shirt. She wore it because it was comfortable. It was obvious to me since it didn’t highlight her figure. Her big breasts made her shirt fall inches away from her flat stomach, making her look fat instead of curvy. Neither of us wore makeup unlike Ann and Janet. When they arrived, I could see that they both seemed to have known about the party before we even got here. Their outfits were slinky and emphasized their best features. Ann’s chest also seemed to have grown from an ‘A’ Cup to ‘C’ Cup in the twenty minutes we had been separated. I wasn’t sure if she had a padded bra of used a potion to get the effect. Between the clothes, makeup, and her larger size, she looked sexier than she normally did.

40