Chapter 28 – Joy & Anger (Part 2)
1.7k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We walked hand in hand through the halls. The voices that had bothered me yesterday didn’t seem so bad today. They were still there but... I glanced at Victoria, the silly smile on her face hadn't left since we got on the bus. I guess as long as you're with the ones you care about even the darkest words aren't so bad. But I had to separate from her to go to "in-school" to serve my time. She gave me a kiss, while the other students watched on and I felt my ears grow hot, as I returned it.

She ran off to homeroom, giggling, leaving me to walk into a room I had been to once before, in my last life. It didn't look any different when I walked in. The same painted concrete block walls, with the same scratched up desks. Not surprising, I was the first one to arrive. Those that came here weren't known for their dedication or punctuality. Even the teacher was absent. I took a seat at one of the more intact desks and opened a book, trying to catch up on what I missed yesterday.

It was another ten minutes before five boys came sauntering in. I watched as they looked at me. I looked back and took in their cheap, scuffed up leathers and bright colored hair. Then as if they had agreed ahead of time sat around me. Maybe they had because they didn't seem surprised to see me here. I knew two of them because we had fought more than once since I got here. The green haired boy with the metal-based earth magic sat on my right, the purple haired kid with mind magic sat to my left, while the rest sat down completing the encirclement.

I got up to sit somewhere else but before I could move, I heard a man bark, "Sit down! Class has started and I will not tolerate any shenanigans." I looked back to see a fat, greasy looking man I never seen before. He glared at me until I sat back down. He nodded and continued, "Same rules apply, be quiet, behave, and let me do my work, or I will add to your punishment."

He waddled to the front of the room as he shouted and sat down on a chair with a creek. He took out a laptop. The screen light reflected off his balding head as it turned on. And soon, he started typing as if he was alone, leaving us to do whatever we wanted. I looked at the others, only to see them leaning close to their friends and were softly talking. I watched them for a while before going back to study.

Hours passed as I flipped through books, while the boys’ played games on their phones. It wasn't until after the bell rang to signal the end of lunch did our teacher looked at his watch, got up, stretched, and finally said, "Okay, time to eat. Gather your things and follow me." His call to go was music to my ears because I was starving. I should have eaten more for breakfast. The lack of food and delay had caused my stomach to start making little gurgling noises. They had sounded cute at first but were getting louder as the time passed.

He led us to the empty lunchroom. Only the cooks were still inside, and we had to pick from what was left over. The selection wasn't fantastic, but I found enough to fill myself. The boys seemed used to it and joked around as they grabbed things indiscriminately. On the way back to the room, our teacher stopped at the bathrooms and told us to go if we had to. The door slammed into the wall with a bang, as the boys ran in, and I saw the teacher scowl at them as I went into the girl's room.

Surprisingly, I came out first and had to wait. The teacher finally had enough and went inside. I heard his voice bellowing, "What are you all doing in the stalls? ... ... I don't care if the food didn't agree with you! ... ... Well, hurry it up." The fat teacher came out in a huff, but it still took the boys another five minutes before they all came out together. They were smirking as if they pulled the wool over his eyes. Their faces glowed with satisfaction. The teacher saw and in anger, pointed back toward the classroom. "GO!", he bellowed, and they ran ahead as we trailed behind them.

Still mad, the teacher gave them each a dictionary to copy. When they didn't seem to care, his forehead became beat red, and he plopped into the chair to angrily begin typing once again. Another hour passed, and I began to curse wearing a knee length dress today. The room was becoming colder as the day progressed and the "heating" system seemed to be blowing cold air up my legs. My dress fluttered as the cold wind blew and I tried shifting to the side, causing my panties to shift. As they did, I felt them rub against my pussy lips and then heard, "Low Level Mind Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, analyzing, adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Vertigo Spell Learnt"

My head snapped up as the voice sounded in my head. What the hell was going on? As I raised my head, the breeze stopped. The boys that had been playing games before were all looking at me, but when I looked at them, they looked away and went back to copying the dictionary. But I could see that their papers were almost empty. I looked down thinking furiously. The only thing that gave me spells was men’s cum, but I was inside the school. Even if they wanted to use magical means, the school defenses should have stopped them.

I was still thinking when my dress began gently flapping. The cold wind had started again, and I looked out of the corner of my eyes to check on what they were doing. Sure enough, they were staring at me once more. I shifted to discretely glance around, only to hear, "Low Level Water Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, analyzing, adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Boil Spell Learnt"

I looked up again and the breeze died down once more and a kid with pock marks all over his face, gave a chuckle as he turned away. I kept looking but nothing happened for the next fifteen minutes. Then the breeze started once more, and I froze. If I didn't have the notifications, I wouldn't have known that something was wrong. But I did, and it had to be magic. I shot a glance at the fat teacher. He was the only one in the room that had the authority to cancel the anti-magic protection. And that was only for emergencies. If he turned it off, there would be logs.

I shifted to look at him and barely saw something white shot under my desk. But I didn’t see anything after glancing under my desk and nothing happened after I saw it. Time passed, the wind kicked up and after I moved, I got another notification, "Low Level Wind Magician DNA Acquired. Absorbing, analyzing, adapting... Extracting, Randomizing Highest Level Spell... Congratulations Cloud Dagger Spell Learnt" and I put everything together. What the boys had been doing in the bathroom. Even how they were "depositing" the seed inside me. I glared at the boy with purple hair, their telekinetic. But it wasn't just him, somebody had numbed my senses so I didn’t feel him moving the ball of cum up my leg, while yet another had used wind magic to shift my dress so the purple haired boy could see his target. There might even be another person to shift my panties out of the way. It didn’t matter, I would remember all their faces! I should be happy to have more spells, but the thought of having anything inside me from this bunch of scum made me feel ill.

Shaking, I tucked my dress under my legs, making sure it was tight against my skin. I wouldn’t let them get another chance. I was pretty sure the telekinetic couldn’t deliver it to a place he couldn’t see. Safe, I began to think about what was going on. I thought I had the gist of it. The one thing I didn't know was if the teacher was involved. At first, I figured he was the only one because he was in the room but what if the protection had been broken or turned off prior? The memory of Mr. Peebody's words came back to me. That I had been set up. Were they part of it? Was this their end goal? But why? I sat thinking of what to do until school ended.

The thought of reporting the incident crossed my mind but my hymen was broken and all they would have to say is they slept with me. After what that boy said yesterday, would anybody believe me? Then there was the school defense system. If it was just off, all the person behind the scenes would have to do is turn it back on to prove I was lying.

As soon as the bell rang, I ran out of the room and heard their laughter echoing behind me. My anger rose, but I didn't stop until I was naked and in the gym shower. I wanted it out of me. It was just that I couldn't find a trace of cum no matter how I looked. Nothing had leaked out, not even after sticking my finger inside. I tried a few different ways, but nothing came out, not even a coating. So, did that mean that the "absorbing" in the notifications meant it took all the cum? It made sense. Thinking about it, the flavor never lasted when I gave blowjobs and when I babysat for Tim, he even pointed out that nothing was leaking out. I didn’t know if it was true, but I hoped so, because the thought that their cum wasn't inside me made me feel better. 

Calming down, I rinsed off and got dressed for practice. Revenge would have to wait. My fists were clenched as I walked out of the locker room. I planned on making them pay. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but soon I was going to vent my anger and see how good this world's medical system really is. Sadly, at least for today, revenge would have to wait. I thought about telling Ms. Mirth that I wasn’t feeling well, but after such a dismal showing yesterday, I was already on thin ice.

25