Chapter 6: Operation blending in
31 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Operation blending in

 Killyourself89 might be onto something. I have been walking around the aisles, but can't seem to make out where my bus is supposed to be. Finally, I approach a group of people, who seem to be waiting for a bus that is already parked in the aisle. 

"Hello, could anyone read my ticket, and tell me where I am supposed to wait?" I ask, and a young teen comes to me. He reaches out to me, and I hand him the ticket. 

"At the end of the bus station, aisle 10, you still have half an hour," he hands me my ticket back, and goes back to wait next to his luggage. I see he is carrying only a single bag. I nod at his back, and then go around, looking for aisle 10. There are signs with big numbers on them, so I find the aisle pretty soon. 

I wonder to which town or city in Germany my ticket is? I mean, it would be a great adventure, not knowing where I am going. If I had more money, I would have rented a car, and traveled across Europe. I don't, so this will not be a travel blog anytime soon. 

Aw, I wanted him to miss the bus. -killyourself89.

Come now, he is not a complete retard. Racist, obnoxious, and a liar, yes. But he can write, and even read. Have more faith in him. - moosyMcmoose.

Ah, what joy! Moosy is back. I have missed you, moosy. Are you from Canada, by the way? What other places have moose, anyway? I get no answer, and I wilt a little.

No big deal. I stand and wait for a bus to park itself before me. A woman with a bag comes next to me. She takes out a box with cologne, and begins to speak to me in Bulgarian. I offer her a cigarette. 

She takes it, and then begins to wave the box under my nose. Just what does she want from me? To smell the cologne through the packaging? Honestly, what is this all about?

"She wants you to buy it," a woman tells me. When did she come over here? I didn't notice her at all. Shouldn't my new vampire senses have warned me that there was someone next to me? 

"I don't want to buy it," I tell the woman, and she relays the message to the woman with the cologne. That serves only to make the other woman more excited, and she puts away the first box, and then takes out another. Oh, this can't be. A royal eagle sport. Just where did she get one of these? Is there a perfume shop nearby?

"Can you please ask her how much for that one?" I ask the woman next to me, and she does so. 

"Ten Lev," my translator says, and my eyes are about to bulge out of their sockets. Now, you might wonder from where I know about the royal eagle sport, when I already admitted to being one of those men, that eat junk food. The CEO of Aqua International wears it. It is written in his Facebook profile. If that snob buys it, then it must be expensive. 

So, the question is, is this cologne stolen? The other question is, do I care?

The answer to both is: I don't care. 

I open my wallet, and pull out a bill with a ten written on it. The woman hands me over the royal eagle sport, and leaves. 

"Why didn't you buy anything from her?" I ask my translator, who shrugs. 

"It is either stolen, in which case you can count yourself lucky, or a fake, and you will end up with a rash," she tells me, just as the bus pulls in before us. There, in a double language sign, are the words: Sofia-Berlin. 

Ah, no. I don't want to go there. Why did Krisi get me a ticket to there?

You told her that any town or city will be good, remember? - dragonfly94. 

Oh, well. I suppose that I can drop off at a stop along the way. I just hope I don't drop off in Hungary instead of Germany. The people there don't like speaking English. 

Learn some languages, loser!

Ah, killyourself89, you bring meaning to my life. I really want to visit you now, and drink you dry. No, honestly, I feel the hunger creeping up on me. Since that rat in the wilderness, I haven't had anything to drink. There are no rats to be found in Sofia's bus station, of which I feel both relieved, and disgruntled. 

The nerve of that guy! I will stop following his blog. - moosyMcmoose.

It is always sad to see readers go. Oh, well. Now that I am about to open up the vampire world to you, dear readers, I feel like I will get more readers. My thread went from number 8966 to 8965 in popularity. I can already see the new readers clicking my thread. Maybe I should change the name? With a name like: Filtering system seller, I don't think I will catch too many new readers. 

Anyway, in five minutes I am already in my seat. My dear translator told me which is my number, after I just sat down on the first free seat without looking at my ticket.

 I am still in the front, which is good. I have the worst motion sickness in buses. Or in cars. Now that I think about it, trains are not my favorites either. Let me not start on boats.

If you barf out blood, people will just dump you on the side of the road, to wait for an ambulance. - killyourself89. 

I stop, and reread the message. It is possible that what comes out of me will be blood, and stomach acids. Oh, no. I forgot to buy myself some pills for my motion sickness. What am I going to do now? Maybe, if I ask the driver, he will wait for a couple of hours, until I find an apothecary? He seems like a nice man. 

The bus pulls out of the aisle, and I scream internally. 

3