Chapter 12: Is it so hard, to make yourself useful?
21 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: Is it so hard, to make yourself useful?

 Ferenc comes to feed me every day. So far, there is no one with a heartbeat in the hut, so I am beginning to think that Aliz skipped town, and hid under a rock. Hehe, that sarcastic piece of self-entitlement, under a rock. Man, I'd pay to see that. 

Now that I think about it, Aliz couldn't have possibly been born in 1989. He looked at no more than 24 in the photo. I doubt that Ferenc would have waited for his toy to have a life of his own, before he whisked him to this hut to do exactly what Aliz wouldn't want to be done with him. 

I forward some half-naked images of Ferenc to Aliz, just because I can. In response, I can feel a shudder. 

Killyourself89, when are you coming to the love hut? - JuliusBlogs.

Are you really so far gone, that you are going to pretend you can still blog on that piece of garbage site? People are happy that you are gone. So happy, that you went up to the 6700 spot of popularity. MoosyMcmoose even held a virtual funeral for you. - killyourself89. 

 Ah, my readers are ever so heartwarming. I tried to connect with moosy, but found that I can't. I remember that moosy once wrote that she took medications for anger management. Never pegged her as one to go down in hysterics, but... Footsteps on the stairs again. I crane my neck, to look up. 

"You stink," Ferenc tells me in the same lovely way, he has used to refer to me these past... How long has it been, that I am stuck in the dungeons, and tied up in chains? I don't know. 

"Care to join your kiscica in the shower, handsome?" I ask. What? I am going to die either way, what do I have to lose? He stares at me in shock for a while, and then chuckles. Ah, the melodic undertones are back. 

"You will go and shower, alone," he says, as he unlocks my chains. "And you won't try to run off ever again." 

"Why, is Aliz not coming?" I asked, putting all the sarcasm I am capable of in those words. 

"He..." Ferenc sighs heavily, and then shakes his head. "He ran." 

Killyourself89, did you really run, or is this a scheme to get me to wait for you like a good Christmas piglet? - JuliusBlogs. 

I skipped the country, asshole. I have only one thing to say to you: suck on a dick! - killyourself89. 

I smile. This is better than I hoped for. Still, I am not stupid. Ferenc is going to go out there, and find himself another doll. This time, he will find a way to check if the doll in question is gay beforehand, I am sure of it. He will keep me in here for the next time he needs me. Do I want that? Heck no!

Ferenc misunderstands my smile, and smiles back. Yes, bastard, smile. I will have you wrapped around my finger in no time, and then you will be the one in chains. I said it, and I will do it! Well, I didn't say it, exactly, but...

"Come on. You can write on your blog after you wash up. I renewed your membership, and transferred the name under your new identity," Ferenc tells me, and we go up the stairs. I follow him, and ogle his ass as we go up. What can I say? He has a nice ass. How I wish to feel it from the inside. 

Yes, Aliz, you heard that right. I will be the one to bend over Ferenc, not he-me. After being kept in a dungeon, the least I deserve as compensations, is a good old-fashioned fuck. 

I feel sorry for Ferenc. - killyourself89. 

I don't grace this with a response. I just get in the shower, and notice that there is something familiar in the bathroom. It is my eagle royal sport cologne. I shake it. It hasn't even been used.

Oh, Fer, you naughty boy. You want me to make myself pretty for you. Well, you can forget it! You are the one who needs to make himself pretty! 

Anyway, I shave off my beard, with which I nearly looked like a hobo, and look down at myself. I notice that there are no clothes laid out for me, and that mine are gone. I blink at that. Does Ferenc want to see me naked? My bravado wilts a bit at that. No one has ever wanted to see me naked. 

I take the towel from the rack, and try to wrap it around my hips. No chance of that, it is not long enough. Not that I am that fat, but this towel is for hands and face, not for the body. I position the towel over my groin, and walk out of the bathroom. There are clothes on the couch, right next to Ferenc, who is staring at me. 

Ok, what the heck? First, he wants to kill me, now he wants to what? Have a quickie with me? I am just a means to an end for him. Guard your heart, Julius. Guard it from the evil vampire. I walk to the couch as if nothing is happening, and take the clothes from the seat. Then, I walk back to the bathroom, and close the door. 

The clothes fit, but I notice they are a bit smaller in size than what I usually wear. Wait, just how long have I been in the dungeon for? I can swear that my belly is smaller. I look at myself in the mirror, and notice that the clothes are still tight around me, but not straining at the seams. 

Did Ferenc notice that too? Does he think that it is too much trouble to be the sugar daddy of mortals, and he decided to get himself a vampire toy? Well, my bravado is back. I saw through your game, you Hungarian aristocratic vampire. You don't want me; you just want my blood. 

Walking out of the bathroom, I smile warmly at the man. He pats the seat next to him, and I sit on the couch.  

"Do you remember when I said I will teach you how to hunt?" Ferenc asks me, and I nod. 

"Yes, I ran, and you went full caveman after that," I say, and he chuckles. 

"You need the exercise, kiscica. Come now, I will teach you the basics of trapping," and he pats me on the bum, and stand up as if it is no big deal.  

Don't forget to leave hearts. =) 

3