Chapter 24: The morning after
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24: The morning after

 When I see Ferenc next, it is morning, he looks like he just exited the shower, and he is now in everyday clothes. There is a dreamy smile on his lips, and he immediately makes a beeline for me, and pins me on the bed. 

"Morning, kiscica," he all but sings at me, and I blink at him. 

"Are you high?" I ask because I have seen some people who did drugs, and he has the same cloud seven look in his eyes as them. 

"Sort of," he giggles, and then gives me a light kiss on the lips. "Human blood is an aphrodisiac."

"Oh," is all I can say. Then, I remember why I had to spend the entire night in a hotel room, and open my mouth to speak. I don't get the chance because he captures my lips.  His fingers work their way through my shirt's buttons, and I end up with my chest exposed in a minute. 

I try to wiggle into his hold because I have questions, darn it. He sighs, and leans back. An eyebrow raised. 

"Ask me, then," he says, and I collect my thoughts. 

"Did you kill them?" I ask him, and he smirks. 

"Do you think I would have been in such a good mood, if the hut was a smoking ruin, and Reddy was dead?" He retorts, and my eyes go wide. 

"They held Reddy hostage?" I ask, fearing the worst. 

"They let him go out of the pen, before trying to ambush me," he tells me, and my eyes narrow. 

"God darn it! I wanted to befriend him," I snarl, and he chuckles. Doesn't he understand that what I and Reddy shared was special? A bond between one supernatural creature, and one supernaturally smart creature? 

"Don't worry, I caught him with some meat. He is back in the pen. With fresh water, and a clean toilet," he leans in, and bites my lower lip gently. "I demand a reward for that." 

"Does killing make vampires horny?" I ask him, after he lets go of my lip. 

"Not that I know of, but it makes me horny. Human blood, on the other hand, makes one so hard, that they need to spend a couple of hours with their lovers," Ferenc tells me with a smirk, that is so delicious, that I believe him. 

"I..." ok, these are new waters. Nothing like what we have done so far. Is he going to? I am still technically a virgin, and he looks like he is in the mood for something kinky. 

"Don't you worry your pretty little head over it all," he begins to pepper my lips with kisses, as his hands go to my zipper. He pulls it down, and then my pants are brought down to my knees. My boxers follow them. "I like what I see, kiscica." 

I blush at that. This is the first time someone has ever said something like that to me. He crawls lower, and kisses my best friend. My eyes go wide. Ok, this is happening. He is going to take me to nirvana, and then back. Then, before I know it, I am flipped on my belly, with my ass up in the air. He gives my right butt cheek a light slap, and parts my legs. 

"I... Ferenc, won't you prepare me, first?" I ask him because I feel something very thick at my entrance, and I don't think it is his fingers. "And condoms. We need condoms."  

"Relax," he tells me, and then the thick thing is removed, and I feel something cool at my hole. The first finger slides in, and all my fears that Ferenc was going to take me raw evaporate. 

Ok, as first times go, this one was pleasant. It was almost like Ferenc had a second sense and knew exactly where my prostate was from the start. We didn't spend hours because I fell asleep after the third round, but it was hot, spicy, and everything I wish for in a first time. 

Give us details, darn you. - dragonfly94. 

Three times? Come on, don't lie. You fell asleep halfway through the first round. - killyourself89. 

I pause, my fingers on the display, and I blush a deep red color. Ok, maybe I don't want to say exactly how he started slow, and then began to ram into me like he was attempting to tear me in two. Perhaps I don't want to write about the wonderful feeling of having your prostate hit with every trust. Of having your dick in an iron grip, just so you can last longer. 

One thing worries me, though. Ferenc didn't use a condom. Can vampires have sexually transmitted diseases? I hope not. Not that I think I could have gotten something out from Ferenc, but...

Ferenc stirs next to me, grabs the phone from my hands, and places it on the nightstand. 

"Tell the perverts of the internet all about your first time some other time. I want you to straddle me now," he commands, and I climb on his lap. I gasp, when I feel his fingers inside my ass. He scissors me without breaking eye contact, and all I can do is moan and grip his shoulders for support. Then, he positions me over his dick, and leans back.   

"Ride me," his smirk makes my best friend pulse with desire. Ok, I hadn't expected that. 

"Uhm," I began, when I can catch my breath. 

"I want you to position my dick inside you, and ride me," he tells me, and licks his lips. 

I have to admit that the process of getting his already hard member in my ass is an awkward one, at least, on my part. Riding him gets tiring at some point, so he notices, and grips my hips.

He begins to help me with the exercise, and I find that hot. Since I want to add some romance to the whole thing, I bent down, and kiss him. That just makes him angle my butt, so he can begin to hit my prostate. I moan, as I do my best to not let him break the kiss.    

2