Chapter 038: Street Fighting (1/2)
954 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shame. Go in the back and meet Andre, he'll take you to the place."

Masashi does just that, he goes in the back and sees 4 guys playing poker while shouting out profanities at each other.

He releases a minuscule amount of [Intimidation] and says, "Which of you guys is Andre?"

Everyone's a little startled due to the pressure and Andre stands up, "It's me, what? You want to participate?"

"Yeah, I want to loosen up a little."

"Loosen up? Kid this place is a serious deal. People die here. The fights don't end until one of the guys dies. You sure you up for it?"

Masashi just replies in a flat tone, "Yeah, don't worry about it."

"Fine by me I guess."

Andre guides him to another place with an elevator.

They both get in and Andre presses the button for the lowermost floor.

He takes Masashi in and gets the registration done for him and tells him to be in the ring in 15 minutes.

"Where's the ring?"

"That way." Andre points the way for Masashi.

Masashi waits in what seems to be the green room for some time before he leaves for the ring.

'Thump thump, damn I can literally feel my own heartbeat. I may be utterly overpowered but I still haven't fought anyone with the intent to kill them yet.'

When he reaches the place he sees a big crowd surrounding a cage-like ring with a guy screaming at the top of his lungs with a dead body at his feet.

'Yeah, this is definitely the place."

He sees a guy with a register at the door for the ring and meets him.

"Hi, I'm Masashi."

"You're the next fighter?"

"Yeah."

"Great! Take off your top and get in the ring."

"I'm sorry, I only do that when my girl asks me."

The register guy just gives him a deadpan stare until Masashi finally says, "Fine."

Masashi takes off his t-shirt and drops it on the ground.

Now he's just seen wearing a cute pink bunny necklace on his perfectly toned upper body and track pants with shoes.

"Next we have Masashi a newcomer," The emcee announces Masashi's name and signals for him to enter.

Masahi just enters the ring as people admire his body and give a few hoots.

"Fighting him will be… the man who has been fighting for 3 months and has won 25 matches, Chihiro." The emcee says and the entire place bursts into cheers.

The guy walks into the ring and looks at Masashi with a bloodthirsty look.

'I guess this guy has killed all those 25 people, huh?'

"3… 2… 1 and start" The emcee starts the match as the guy fighting Masashi tries to tackle him to the ground.

As he's running at Masashi, Masashi can only think one thing, '… so slow.'

Masashi sidesteps from the guy and holds grabs his arm in a vice-like grip.

Before the guy can even react he just uses one arm to fling the guy into the hard concrete ground.

After that… There was no after that. The guy's spine got destroyed and he was basically dead.

Masashi just brought his hands to his neck, snapping it, killing him completely.

At this point the audience is in complete silence for almost 10 seconds, thinking, 'What the fuck just happened?'

After that, there's an almost deafening cheer of the name Masashi.

'I guess I'm too strong for this world, huh?'

'It's weird how I don't really feel anything significant after actually taking a life.'

'Does it have to do with [Gamer's Mind]?'

'I guess I'm already a little indifferent to life after evolving into a higher species.'

'Shouldn't I have gotten some EXP?'

'I guess the guy was too weak to increase it by even a single percentage point.'

Masashi has a hundred thoughts running through his head after killing someone for the first time.

He is indifferent to the cheers going on around him and just walks out of the ring with a flustered guy whom he didn't bother to remember running after him.

"Sir please take your winnings. And will you be fighting again? We can give you the entire audience earnings for your first 3 matches."

Masashi just releases [Intimidation] full force and says, "Not interested."

With that, he leaves for his and Mai's hotel in the car.

On the way, 'Masashi? You seem sad. Are you okay?' Mai asks Masashi telepathically.

'I'm fine, I'm just a little disappointed in what happened today.'

'Talk to me, baby.'

'I'll tell you about it when I come to pick you up, you just pay attention to your shoot.' Masashi doesn't want her to freak out.

'Fine. but I'm not letting you go until you talk to me about it.'

'As my lady wishes.'

When Masashi reaches the hotel room, he calls Sakuta and talks to Kaede for a while.

After which she hands back the phone to Sakuta.

"So you're gonna be talking to the school counselor about Kaede rejoining school?"

"Yeah,"

"You sure you want to be doing this so soon?"

"Yeah, I am. Kaede wants to change herself for the better. I can't stop her self-betterment due to my own selfishness."

"…Selfishness huh? I guess you're right. Well, it's good that she's going to school. Call me tomorrow and tell me about the talk with the school counselor."

"Sure senpai."

Masashi hangs up the phone deep in thought about the thing with Kaede.

He spends the rest of the time lazing around in the hotel like a fucking NEET.

When it's finally time to pick up Mai from the set he leaves in his car.

'Mai, are you done with the shoot? I'm coming to pick you up.'

'Yeah, we're all done.'

'Great, I'll be there in 5 minutes.'

Reaching the set, Masashi parks the car and walks in like he owns the place.

He sees Mai talking to a few of her co-workers and feeling his gaze she turns around to look at him.

Masashi just walks to her and hugs her.

"Hello girls, I'm sorry but I'll be taking my girlfriend away for now." Masasi gives them a charming smile that leaves the girls stuttering a little saying it was okay.

"How was your shoot?"

"It went perfectly," Mai replies with a lovely smile looking into his eyes.

"Any trouble with the asshole?"

"Not yet, I think he's planning something though."

"I see, I don't really want to deal with him anymore though. It's going to be a pain."

"Okay, something's wrong. You look like you got disappointed in humanity or something. I feel like you're close to having a nihilistic outlook on life."

"Yeah, I guess."

"'Yeah, I guess,' my ass. I don't want my boyfriend to be some depressing guy who goes around telling people that life is meaningless and nothing really matters.

"There's infinite multiverses, big deal. There's a multiverse where Naruto is real. It's nothing but a story here.

"I'm sure we're also nothing but a story in another universe. You don't see me giving a damn about that. Do you know who made me realize that? You.

"You got me back on my feet when I was down in the dumps. I want to help you too.

"I love you. Just... talk to me, tell me what's bothering you. Don't bottle things up like I used to."

"…Just Woah!" Masashi gives her a loving smile and pulls her to the car.

"I love you, Mai. I love you so much. Today when I went to the underground street fighting arena, all I could think was how fucking boring is this place.

"I'm so fucking powerful that even a fucking deathmatch can't give me any actual adrenaline rush.

"Talking to you for literal seconds helped me more than anything that I've tried these past few days."

Masashi happily smiles and lets Mai in the car as he goes around to take a seat on the other side."

"Did you just say that you went to an underground street fight?" Masashi turns to look at Mai and sees her giving him a chilling look.

"Um… yeah." He says in a scared high pitched voice.

"And you didn't think I should know about that?"

"I thought you wouldn't mind."

"I don't mind. I'm not even worried. You can casually punch through a fucking concrete wall and that's you holding back a whole lot. I'm not worried."

"Then what's the problem."

"Iwantedtoseeyoufight," Mai says quickly so it's hard to understand.

"So, that's what you're mad about?" Masashi says, a little shocked.

"Yeah." She says blushing a little.

"God I love you so much." Masashi just pulls Mai into the driver's seat and has her straddle his legs as they start making out in the parking lot.

Mai grinds a little on his cock as it gets hard.

Finally, after 10 minutes they pull back as they're both horny as hell now.

"Hotel?"

"Hotel. We'll sightsee tomorrow."

Masashi drives to the hotel at the fastest possible legal speed and just parks the car in front of the lobby. He throws the keys to the valet as Mai is pulling him to their room.

After a wild fucking session that lasted till the morning Mai and Masashi go to sleep

Only to wake up after an hour of sleep.

"Thank you for giving me that pep talk last night. I think I needed that. I've been wallowing in self misery for too long."

"Anytime, but you have to take me to the place at least once more."

"It's honestly boring and not that fun but sure, if you really want to see me absolutely wreck a bulky dude and proceed to kill him, I'll take you."

"Good."

Masashi went around Kanazawa to sightsee and see some good places.

During that time he gets a call from Sakuta telling him about the talk with the counselor.

"She was sweet, she gave Kaede a good pep encouraging her to go to school.

"I was going to take Kaede to school from tomorrow but she refused, she wanted both her big brothers to go with her."

"Is that so?" Masashi can't help but smile wildly.

"She may know, that's why she wants the both of us there. You know, for a proper goodbye."

"I'll come back in 3 days on Monday, let's take her to school from then." Masashi doesn't talk about what Sakuta just said.

"Sounds like a good idea."

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. If I made any mistakes please let me know, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

I post 10 advance chapters of the novel on my Patréon along with some exclusive R-18 scenes. Check it out.

www.patréon.com/addyctive

40